|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 130-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) Two large sample cases
(b) An attache case and a large sample case
(c) A very large sample bag
(d) Take-out meals
2. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
(a) To ask him for a job
(b) To give him a job
(c) To pay back some money lent in the past
(d) To ask him for money
3. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(b) He would have been able to work from home.
(c) He would not have to leave home any more.
(d) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
4. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(b) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
(c) Someone like his mother
(d) Someone with financial experience
5. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
(a) He has heard that Mr Birnbaum is leaving the school.
(b) Biff has failed Math.
(c) He has heard that someone else has won the sports scholarship.
(d) He has heard Mr Birnbaum threatening to flunk Biff in Math.
Short Answer Questions
1. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
2. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
3. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
4. Who is Bill Oliver?
5. Who is Willy's employer?
This section contains 301 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)