|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 130-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(b) Someone with financial experience
(c) Someone like his mother
(d) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
2. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
(a) In Florida
(b) In New England
(c) In Yonkers
(d) In New York
3. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
(a) Salesman and cattle herder
(b) Shipping clerk and horse-breeder
(c) Shipping clerk and salesman
(d) Businessman and sales clerk
4. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
5. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
(a) To ask him for money
(b) To ask him for a job
(c) To give him a job
(d) To pay back some money lent in the past
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
2. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
3. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
4. Who is Bill Oliver?
5. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)