|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 130-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
(b) They have a heavy mortgage.
(c) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
(d) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
2. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
(a) Willy has been mocking Biff.
(b) Willy has been talking to himself.
(c) Willy does not know the way to Florida.
(d) Willy has been singing in the lift.
3. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Wolf Biederman
(b) Howard Macy
(c) Howard Wagner
(d) Brown and Morrison
4. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(a) Morris Minor
5. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have been able to work from home.
(b) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(c) He would not have to leave home any more.
(d) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
2. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
3. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
4. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
5. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
This section contains 349 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)