|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 130-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
(a) That he has tried every brand, but Spalding is best.
(b) That he knows sporting goods better than Spalding.
(c) That he knows a good deal about the way basketballs are packed in cartons.
(d) That he knows sporting goods better than Adidas.
2. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(b) A wide stoop
(c) Tall apartment buildings
(d) Office buildings
3. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff's previous employer
(b) Happy's merchandise manager
(c) Biff's previous employee
(d) Willy's best friend
4. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
(a) A woman yells at him.
(b) He runs off the road.
(c) He allows the car to veer over the white line.
(d) The car breaks down.
5. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
2. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
3. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
4. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
5. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)