|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 130-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Car salesman
(b) Loan shark
(c) Motor mechanic
2. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
(a) In Yonkers
(b) In New England
(c) In New York
(d) In Florida
3. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
(a) He says she is his support and his lover.
(b) He says she is wonderful and that he does not deserve her.
(c) He says she is his foundation and support.
(d) He says he loves her.
4. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
(a) Fiddle music reminiscent of the countryside
(b) Bagpipes playing a highland lament
(c) A melody played on a flute.
(d) Stage hands moving sets about
5. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
(a) Willy has been mocking Biff.
(b) Willy does not know the way to Florida.
(c) Willy has been singing in the lift.
(d) Willy has been talking to himself.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bill Oliver?
2. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
3. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
4. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
5. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)