|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 130-149.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
(b) They have a heavy mortgage.
(c) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
(d) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
2. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(a) Willy Loman
(b) Ben Loman
(c) Bill Oliver
3. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
(a) Businessman and sales clerk
(b) Shipping clerk and salesman
(c) Shipping clerk and horse-breeder
(d) Salesman and cattle herder
4. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
(a) He says she is his support and his lover.
(b) He says he loves her.
(c) He says she is his foundation and support.
(d) He says she is wonderful and that he does not deserve her.
5. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Motor mechanic
(b) Loan shark
(c) Car salesman
Short Answer Questions
1. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
2. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
3. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
4. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
5. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)