Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Requiem.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(b) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
(c) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
(d) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
2. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
(b) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(c) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
(d) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
3. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
(a) He has no money to buy Linda a birthday present.
(b) He cannot afford his insurance premium.
(c) He has a loan shark after him and is terrified.
(d) He cannot afford his next car payment.
4. What is the guaranteed proposition Willy refers to as he "speaks" to Ben?
(a) The value of the mortgage
(b) The payout on Willy's life insurance
(c) His superannuation payout
(d) The payout on Ben's life insurance
5. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
(a) He advises Biff to go back and try again in a week.
(b) He urges Biff to return the fountain pen anonymously.
(c) He urges Biff to lie to Willy and pretend Bill Oliver is considering the matter.
(d) He urges Biff to pretend Bill Oliver has offered the money unconditionally.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Linda order her sons to do?
2. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
3. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
4. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
5. Why is Linda so furious with her sons?
This section contains 396 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)