Eight Week Quiz D
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 173-193.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They have a heavy mortgage.
(b) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
(c) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
(d) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
2. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Howard Wagner
(b) Howard Macy
(c) Brown and Morrison
(d) Wolf Biederman
3. How did Ben and Willy's father support his family financially as they traveled?
(a) By working in bars
(b) By selling the flutes he had made
(c) By giving flute concerts in every town they visited
(d) By selling agricultural machinery he had invented
4. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
(b) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(c) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(d) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
5. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(b) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(c) Either help out financially or stay away.
(d) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
2. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
3. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
4. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
5. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)