|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(a) Willy Loman
(b) Bill Oliver
(c) Ben Loman
2. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Living on a farm
(b) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(c) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(d) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
3. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
(a) The salon
(b) The pool-room
(c) The ladies' bar
(d) The washroom
4. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
5. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
(b) He skips some mortgage payments.
(c) He works harder and travels further.
(d) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
2. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
3. Which character is excited about jury duty?
4. Why does Biff no longer want Willy to intercede with Birnbaum over the Math failure?
5. What is Willy doing in the garden?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)