|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
(a) She weeps, then throws them right back at the giver.
(b) She smiles grimly, then puts the flowers in a vase.
(c) She knocks them to the floor.
(d) She weeps a little and puts them to her face.
2. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Always fight fair with a stranger.
(b) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
(c) Never fight fair with a stranger.
(d) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
3. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
(a) A job where he will not have to go out on the road
(b) A supervisory job in Boston
(c) To intercede with Howard to give Willy his job back
(d) Fifty dollars per week for life
4. What other device is Willy using?
(a) A watering-can
(b) A lawn edger
(c) A flashlight
(d) A hurricane lantern
5. Who brings flowers for Linda?
(c) Bill Oliver
Short Answer Questions
1. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
2. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
3. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
4. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
5. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)