|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
(a) One inch
(b) One foot
(c) One chain
(d) One meter
2. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
(b) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(c) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
(d) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
3. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
(a) Because he cannot handle tools.
(b) Because he insultsWilly by offering him a job.
(c) Because he smokes cigarettes.
(d) Because he always loses at cards.
4. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
(a) He tells more lies.
(b) He says he cannot be blamed and cries.
(c) He admits them, ashamed.
(d) He rejects them, blustering.
5. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
(b) Large lobsters, claws on, cooked in champagne
(c) Lobster thermidor
(d) Balmain bugs imported from Australia, sauteed in garlic butter and served with wild rice and field mushrooms
Short Answer Questions
1. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
2. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
3. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
4. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
5. What makes Willy feel broken and desperate?
This section contains 385 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)