|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
(a) He has heard Mr Birnbaum threatening to flunk Biff in Math.
(b) Biff has failed Math.
(c) He has heard that Mr Birnbaum is leaving the school.
(d) He has heard that someone else has won the sports scholarship.
2. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
(a) She weeps a little and puts them to her face.
(b) She knocks them to the floor.
(c) She smiles grimly, then puts the flowers in a vase.
(d) She weeps, then throws them right back at the giver.
3. Who is Letta?
(a) Miss Forsythe's friend
(b) Charley's secretary
(c) The woman in Boston
(d) Howard's secretary
4. Why won't Willy shake hands with Biff?
(a) He thinks Biff is trying to spite him and is angry.
(b) He thinks Biff is the scum of the earth.
(c) His hands are dirty from gardening.
(d) He is angry that he didn't get any dinner at the restaurant.
5. To what "cowardly thing" does Ben refer?
(c) Scapegoating another person
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
2. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
3. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
4. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
5. Which character is excited about jury duty?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)