|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
(a) He is stopping by to pick up his tennis rackets.
(b) He has called in to ask his father for a loan.
(c) He is stopping by on his way to Boston.
(d) He is stopping by on his way to Washington.
2. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(b) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(c) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(d) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
3. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
(a) He says he cannot be blamed and cries.
(b) He tells more lies.
(c) He admits them, ashamed.
(d) He rejects them, blustering.
4. What deal does Biff claim is discussed with Bill Oliver and his partner?
(a) The Louisiana Purchase
(b) The Flushing Meadows deal
(c) The Florida deal
(d) The Fargo deal
5. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
(a) Ten minutes
(b) Six hours
(c) Six minutes
(d) Two hours
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
2. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
3. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
4. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
5. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)