|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Loan shark
(b) Motor mechanic
(c) Car salesman
2. How did Ben and Willy's father support his family financially as they traveled?
(a) By selling the flutes he had made
(b) By selling agricultural machinery he had invented
(c) By working in bars
(d) By giving flute concerts in every town they visited
3. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) For over a year
(b) For over six months
(c) She has always been able to contact Biff.
(d) For over three months
4. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
5. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(d) Morris Minor
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
2. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
3. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
4. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
5. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
This section contains 276 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)