|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
(a) The new night dress she is wearing
(b) The smell of shaving lotion pervading the house
(c) That she has dyed her hair
(d) The aroma of the Irish stew she made for dinner
2. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
(a) She has not finished the washing-up.
(b) He does not like the brand of cheese she buys..
(c) He does not like her asking so many questions of him.
(d) He does not like to see her mending her stockings.
3. How much money is involved?
(a) Fifty thousand dollars
(b) Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars
(c) Twenty thousand dollars
(d) Two hundred thousand dollars
4. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
(a) That Charley is the only friend he has.
(b) That Happy is about to be married.
(c) That he has stolen Howard's fountain pen.
(d) That Biff discovered a secret in Boston.
5. What does Biff say about himself?
(a) That he is a liar.
(b) That he is the scum of the earth.
(c) That he is a man of the earth.
(d) That he is a great footballer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff suggest is the reason for his reluctance to have called on Oliver in the first place?
2. Why does Linda stop picking up the flowers from the floor?
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
4. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
5. What does Willy find joy in recalling?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)