|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
(a) Thirty-five years
(b) Thirty years
(c) Twenty years
(d) Twenty-five years
2. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Always fight fair with a stranger.
(b) Never fight fair with a stranger.
(c) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
(d) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
3. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
(a) He advises Biff to go back and try again in a week.
(b) He urges Biff to return the fountain pen anonymously.
(c) He urges Biff to pretend Bill Oliver has offered the money unconditionally.
(d) He urges Biff to lie to Willy and pretend Bill Oliver is considering the matter.
4. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
5. What does Biff suggest is the reason for his reluctance to have called on Oliver in the first place?
(a) Biff's getting the sack for laziness.
(b) Biff's theft of the basketballs all those years ago.
(c) Biff's inefficiency in the shipping area.
(d) Biff's theft of the fountain pen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
2. In what way does Willy contradict himself in this opening scene?
3. What lie does Biff accuse Happy of telling?
4. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
5. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)