|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(b) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
(c) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
(d) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
2. Biff wants Willy to ____________.
(a) come with him to see Bill Oliver
(b) make a new will
(c) come inside and talk to Linda
(d) come inside and have supper
3. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
4. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
(a) He wants to play cards.
(b) He remembers to tell Willy about an important job opportunity.
(c) He hears some noise and thinks something has happened.
(d) He hears some noise so he thinks he would come in for a chat.
5. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) Take-out meals
(b) Two large sample cases
(c) A very large sample bag
(d) An attache case and a large sample case
Short Answer Questions
1. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
2. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
3. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
4. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
5. What is the guaranteed proposition Willy refers to as he "speaks" to Ben?
This section contains 319 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)