|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) For over six months
(b) For over three months
(c) For over a year
(d) She has always been able to contact Biff.
2. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff's previous employer
(b) Biff's previous employee
(c) Happy's merchandise manager
(d) Willy's best friend
3. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
(b) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
(c) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
(d) They are worth more dead than alive.
4. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
(a) His house
(b) The things he can sell
(c) His wife and family
(d) His freedom
5. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) in Boston
(b) dead or retired
(c) retired to Florida
(d) in New York
Short Answer Questions
1. Which is the first of several lies Happy tells Miss Forsythe?
2. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
3. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
4. What is Willy doing in the garden?
5. What does Linda try to prevent Biff from doing?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)