|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How is the presence of the Woman given away?
(a) Biff sees her silk stockings on the bed.
(b) She drops a mirror in the bathroom.
(c) She laughs at Biff mimicking his Math teacher.
(d) She flushes the lavatory.
2. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
3. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
(a) Stage hands moving sets about
(b) Fiddle music reminiscent of the countryside
(c) A melody played on a flute.
(d) Bagpipes playing a highland lament
4. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(b) Either help out financially or stay away.
(c) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(d) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
5. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
(a) Silver with a gold top
(b) Platinum with gold scrolling
Short Answer Questions
1. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
2. What does Linda think is best?
3. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
4. What does Biff say about himself?
5. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)