|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
2. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
(a) That people appreciated his jokes and humor.
(b) His popularity and the affection and respect in which he is held.
(c) That he died the death of a salesman.
(d) That his life had been successful.
3. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
(a) One chain
(b) One meter
(c) One inch
(d) One foot
4. To whom is Willy referring when he says, "He thinks I'm nothing?"
5. What makes Willy feel broken and desperate?
(a) The possibility that Linda might re-marry.
(b) The thought that Biff might consider him a coward.
(c) The realization that Happy is only interested in getting the insurance money.
(d) That Linda would hate and despise him.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Biff convey his strong reluctance to see Bill Oliver?
2. What does Biff say about himself?
3. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
4. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
5. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)