|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
(a) That he knows sporting goods better than Adidas.
(b) That he knows a good deal about the way basketballs are packed in cartons.
(c) That he has tried every brand, but Spalding is best.
(d) That he knows sporting goods better than Spalding.
2. Who brings flowers for Linda?
(d) Bill Oliver
3. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
(a) Silver with a gold top
(c) Platinum with gold scrolling
4. Which character is excited about jury duty?
5. What University had Biff aspired to attend?
(a) Oral Roberts University
(c) The University of Virginia
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
2. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
3. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
4. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
5. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)