|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Biff convey his strong reluctance to see Bill Oliver?
(a) He says he would rather walk over hot coals than go back.
(b) He says a mad bear would have to chase him back into the place.
(c) He says a team of horses could not have dragged him back.
(d) He says wild horses wouldn't make him go back.
2. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
(b) Become organized and study hard
(c) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
(d) Finally hand in his Math assignments
3. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
(a) That there is a mahogany desk with a fountain pen lying on the blotter.
(b) That it has paneled walls.
(c) That there is a wire recorder on the desk.
(d) That there are fine pictures, a dado rail and Huon pine paneling.
4. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) For over a year
(b) She has always been able to contact Biff.
(c) For over six months
(d) For over three months
5. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(a) Willy Loman
(b) Bill Oliver
(d) Ben Loman
Short Answer Questions
1. Who brings flowers for Linda?
2. Where was Ben living when he died?
3. Why does Linda stop picking up the flowers from the floor?
4. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
5. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)