|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
(a) Willy has been talking to himself.
(b) Willy has been mocking Biff.
(c) Willy has been singing in the lift.
(d) Willy does not know the way to Florida.
2. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
(a) Willy loses his temper and resigns.
(b) Willy is fired.
(c) Howard tells Willy he must work in Boston.
(d) Willy is given the desk job that he wants.
3. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
(a) Because he always loses at cards.
(b) Because he cannot handle tools.
(c) Because he insultsWilly by offering him a job.
(d) Because he smokes cigarettes.
4. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
(a) That there is a mahogany desk with a fountain pen lying on the blotter.
(b) That there are fine pictures, a dado rail and Huon pine paneling.
(c) That there is a wire recorder on the desk.
(d) That it has paneled walls.
5. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Happy's merchandise manager
(b) Biff's previous employer
(c) Willy's best friend
(d) Biff's previous employee
Short Answer Questions
1. To what "cowardly thing" does Ben refer?
2. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
3. What does Willy admit to Charley?
4. What circumstances have led to Biff's leaving in the past?
5. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)