|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(a) Morris Minor
2. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Howard Macy
(b) Howard Wagner
(c) Wolf Biederman
(d) Brown and Morrison
3. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
(a) He cannot afford his next car payment.
(b) He has a loan shark after him and is terrified.
(c) He has no money to buy Linda a birthday present.
(d) He cannot afford his insurance premium.
4. What does Biff suggest is the reason for his reluctance to have called on Oliver in the first place?
(a) Biff's theft of the basketballs all those years ago.
(b) Biff's theft of the fountain pen.
(c) Biff's getting the sack for laziness.
(d) Biff's inefficiency in the shipping area.
5. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He has more good in him.
(b) He works harder.
(c) He earns less money.
(d) He is fatter.
Short Answer Questions
1. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
2. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
3. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
4. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
5. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
This section contains 307 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)