|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
(a) To be like his father
(b) To become the merchandise manager and have his own apartment
(c) To build a house on Long Island near his friend the merchandise manager
(d) To have his own apartment, a car and plenty of women
2. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
(a) One meter
(b) One chain
(c) One inch
(d) One foot
3. Who brings flowers for Linda?
(b) Bill Oliver
4. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
(a) That there is evidence that Willy's car accidents were not accidents.
(b) That they will not pay out again for a damaged car.
(c) That Willy is behind in the premium.
(d) That Willy drives too fast.
5. What size stockings does the woman demand?
(a) Size five
(b) Size eight
(c) Size nine
(d) Size sixteen
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff say about himself?
2. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
3. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
4. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
5. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)