|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
(a) That Happy is about to be married.
(b) That he has stolen Howard's fountain pen.
(c) That Biff discovered a secret in Boston.
(d) That Charley is the only friend he has.
2. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
(b) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
(c) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
(d) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
3. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
(a) She smiles grimly, then puts the flowers in a vase.
(b) She knocks them to the floor.
(c) She weeps, then throws them right back at the giver.
(d) She weeps a little and puts them to her face.
4. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Bill Oliver
(b) From Charley
(c) From Howard Wagner
(d) From Uncle Ben
5. Who is Letta?
(a) Howard's secretary
(b) Charley's secretary
(c) The woman in Boston
(d) Miss Forsythe's friend
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
2. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
3. Ben refers to ____________ when he says: 'It's dark there, but full of diamonds."
4. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
5. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)