|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
(a) He urges Biff to pretend Bill Oliver has offered the money unconditionally.
(b) He urges Biff to lie to Willy and pretend Bill Oliver is considering the matter.
(c) He urges Biff to return the fountain pen anonymously.
(d) He advises Biff to go back and try again in a week.
2. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(b) Morris Minor
3. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He works harder.
(b) He is fatter.
(c) He earns less money.
(d) He has more good in him.
4. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(b) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(c) Either help out financially or stay away.
(d) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
5. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
(a) He says she is his support and his lover.
(b) He says she is his foundation and support.
(c) He says he loves her.
(d) He says she is wonderful and that he does not deserve her.
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
2. Why won't Willy shake hands with Biff?
3. How has Biff passed Math in the past?
4. What University had Biff aspired to attend?
5. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
This section contains 357 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)