|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
(b) At Bloomingdale's
(c) At a hardware on the Eastside
(d) At Wal-Mmart
2. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff will return the goods he stole a few years ago.
(b) Biff will ask Bill Oliver for a steady job.
(c) Biff will ask for ten or fifteen thousand dollars.
(d) Biff will ask for thirty thousand dollars.
3. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
(a) For stealing tips
(b) For laughing at Willy
(c) For not clearing the table
(d) For staring at Willy
4. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
(a) Biff has become withdrawn and sad.
(b) Biff has lost his sense of humor and has become bad-tempered.
(c) Biff has put on weight and seems confused.
(d) Biff has lost his old humor and confidence.
5. To what "cowardly thing" does Ben refer?
(b) Scapegoating another person
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
2. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
3. What does Charley kid Willy about?
4. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
5. What does Biff notice when he is in Bill Oliver's office?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)