|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Howard Macy
(b) Brown and Morrison
(c) Wolf Biederman
(d) Howard Wagner
2. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
(a) Birnbaum was jealous because Biff was actually better at calculus than was his teacher.
(b) Binbaum caught Biff mimicking him in front of the other students.
(c) Birnbaum is jealous of Biff's looks.
(d) Birnbaum caught Biff kissing his daughter behind the bicycle sheds.
3. Which character is excited about jury duty?
4. Where is the big match to be held?
(a) Ebert's Field
(b) Ebbets Field
(c) Wembley Stadium
(d) Madison Square Garden
5. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
(b) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(c) His big spending and his sense of humor
(d) The presents he gives her
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Happy explain Biff's behavior in leaving the restaurant?
2. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
3. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
4. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
5. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
This section contains 270 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)