|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
(a) The wanderings around the countryside when he was a child
(b) Not being happy with Linda
(c) Worrying about the mortgage
(d) He never had a chance to get close to his father.
2. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's trip to Boston
(b) Biff's conversation with the football coach
(c) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(d) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
3. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
(a) He does not like the brand of cheese she buys..
(b) He does not like her asking so many questions of him.
(c) He does not like to see her mending her stockings.
(d) She has not finished the washing-up.
4. What does Biff say about himself?
(a) That he is a man of the earth.
(b) That he is a liar.
(c) That he is the scum of the earth.
(d) That he is a great footballer.
5. Who is Letta?
(a) Howard's secretary
(b) Miss Forsythe's friend
(c) Charley's secretary
(d) The woman in Boston
Short Answer Questions
1. With what object does Biff confront Willy?
2. Biff wants Willy to ____________.
3. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
4. For how long has Willy been a salesman for Howard's firm?
5. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)