|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(b) Ben Loman
(c) Willy Loman
(d) Bill Oliver
2. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
(a) He tells more lies.
(b) He rejects them, blustering.
(c) He admits them, ashamed.
(d) He says he cannot be blamed and cries.
3. Why does Stanley tell off the other waiter?
(a) For laughing at Willy
(b) For staring at Willy
(c) For not clearing the table
(d) For stealing tips
4. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
(a) Brooklyn Bridge
(c) Grand Central
(d) Union Station
5. What makes Willy feel broken and desperate?
(a) The realization that Happy is only interested in getting the insurance money.
(b) The possibility that Linda might re-marry.
(c) That Linda would hate and despise him.
(d) The thought that Biff might consider him a coward.
Short Answer Questions
1. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
2. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
4. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
5. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
This section contains 260 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)