|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
(b) The presents he gives her
(c) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(d) His big spending and his sense of humor
2. What privilege does the Woman promise Willy?
(a) That she will not tell anyone about their affair.
(b) That she will see he goes right through to the buyers.
(c) That she will get some silk stockings for Linda.
(d) That she will show Willy what is in the safe.
3. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
(a) One inch
(b) One meter
(c) One chain
(d) One foot
4. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
(b) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
(c) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(d) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
5. How was Biff formerly employed at Bill Oliver's company?
(a) As an officer junior
(b) As a shipping clerk
(c) As a salesman
(d) As a janitor
Short Answer Questions
1. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
2. What does Linda think is best?
3. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
4. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
5. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)