|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
(a) Fifty dollars
(b) A hundred dollars
(c) Fifty-six dollars
(d) Ninety-six dollars
2. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have been able to work from home.
(b) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(c) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
(d) He would not have to leave home any more.
3. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(b) The presents he gives her
(c) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
(d) His big spending and his sense of humor
4. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(b) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(c) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(d) Either help out financially or stay away.
5. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
(a) Willy does not know the way to Florida.
(b) Willy has been talking to himself.
(c) Willy has been singing in the lift.
(d) Willy has been mocking Biff.
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
2. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
3. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
4. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
5. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)