|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Wolf Biederman
(b) Howard Wagner
(c) Howard Macy
(d) Brown and Morrison
2. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He works harder.
(b) He has more good in him.
(c) He is fatter.
(d) He earns less money.
3. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
(a) That Willy is behind in the premium.
(b) That Willy drives too fast.
(c) That there is evidence that Willy's car accidents were not accidents.
(d) That they will not pay out again for a damaged car.
4. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
(a) In New York
(b) In Florida
(c) In Yonkers
(d) In New England
5. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(b) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(c) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(d) Living on a farm
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff say would make him happy?
2. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
3. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
4. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
5. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)