|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Always fight fair with a stranger.
(b) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
(c) Never fight fair with a stranger.
(d) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
2. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
(a) That Biff is driving a car without a licence.
(b) That Biff has Bernard help him cheat at Math.
(c) That Biff is "stuck up."
(d) That Biff has stolen a football.
3. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
(a) They are not loyal and committed.
(b) They are not competitive enough.
(c) They do not belong in the city and should be working with their hands.
(d) They do not have a clear mission statement.
4. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Car salesman
(b) Motor mechanic
(c) Loan shark
5. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff's previous employer
(b) Happy's merchandise manager
(c) Biff's previous employee
(d) Willy's best friend
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Ben make his fortune?
2. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
3. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
4. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
5. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)