|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
(a) That Biff has stolen a football.
(b) That Biff is driving a car without a licence.
(c) That Biff is "stuck up."
(d) That Biff has Bernard help him cheat at Math.
2. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
(a) That there is evidence that Willy's car accidents were not accidents.
(b) That Willy drives too fast.
(c) That Willy is behind in the premium.
(d) That they will not pay out again for a damaged car.
3. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(b) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(c) Either help out financially or stay away.
(d) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
4. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
(a) To have his own apartment, a car and plenty of women
(b) To become the merchandise manager and have his own apartment
(c) To build a house on Long Island near his friend the merchandise manager
(d) To be like his father
5. Where was Ben living when he died?
Short Answer Questions
1. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
2. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
3. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
4. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
5. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)