|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(a) Car salesman
(c) Motor mechanic
(d) Loan shark
2. What does Biff say would make him happy?
(a) His brother marrying and settling down
(b) His brother working with him out in the country
(c) His father retiring
(d) To have his own apartment and a steady girlfriend
3. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(b) Driving badly in Yonkers
(c) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(d) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
4. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
(a) To give him a job
(b) To ask him for a job
(c) To ask him for money
(d) To pay back some money lent in the past
5. How did Ben make his fortune?
(a) In diamond mines
(b) In oil
(c) In the fur trade
(d) In Alaskan exploration
Short Answer Questions
1. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
2. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
3. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
4. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
5. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
This section contains 340 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)