|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Howard Wagner
(b) Brown and Morrison
(c) Howard Macy
(d) Wolf Biederman
2. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Driving badly in Yonkers
(b) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(c) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(d) Not going to Alaska with his brother
3. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
(a) For harassment and fraud
(b) For preventing Willy from growing carrots in his backyard
(c) For cutting down two beautiful elm trees
(d) For building the bad-taste apartments
4. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(a) A wide stoop
(c) Office buildings
(d) Tall apartment buildings
5. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
(a) He says she is his foundation and support.
(b) He says she is wonderful and that he does not deserve her.
(c) He says he loves her.
(d) He says she is his support and his lover.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
2. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
3. What does Biff say would make him happy?
4. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
5. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)