|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
(a) He has heard that someone else has won the sports scholarship.
(b) He has heard that Mr Birnbaum is leaving the school.
(c) Biff has failed Math.
(d) He has heard Mr Birnbaum threatening to flunk Biff in Math.
2. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(b) His big spending and his sense of humor
(c) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
(d) The presents he gives her
3. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
(a) That Willy drives too fast.
(b) That Willy is behind in the premium.
(c) That they will not pay out again for a damaged car.
(d) That there is evidence that Willy's car accidents were not accidents.
4. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
(a) Businessman and sales clerk
(b) Shipping clerk and salesman
(c) Salesman and cattle herder
(d) Shipping clerk and horse-breeder
5. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Uncle Ben
(b) From Charley
(c) From Bill Oliver
(d) From Howard Wagner
Short Answer Questions
1. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
2. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
3. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
4. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
5. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
This section contains 394 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)