|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(b) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
(c) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(d) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
2. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Become organized and study hard
(b) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
(c) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
(d) Finally hand in his Math assignments
3. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
(a) It is tuneless.
(b) It indicates he is over confident.
(c) It indicates he is irresponsible and childish.
(d) It annoys other people in the lift.
4. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He is fatter.
(b) He works harder.
(c) He earns less money.
(d) He has more good in him.
5. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(b) The presents he gives her
(c) His big spending and his sense of humor
(d) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
Short Answer Questions
1. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
2. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
3. How did Ben make his fortune?
4. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
5. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
This section contains 373 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)