|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is Willy's employer?
(a) Brown and Morrison
(b) Wolf Biederman
(c) Howard Wagner
(d) Howard Macy
2. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) retired to Florida
(b) in New York
(c) in Boston
(d) dead or retired
3. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(b) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(c) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(d) Living on a farm
4. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
(b) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
(c) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
(d) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
5. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
(b) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
(c) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(d) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
Short Answer Questions
1. What change has Happy noticed in Biff?
2. How did Ben make his fortune?
3. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
4. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
5. For what reason does Willy think the builder should have been arrested?
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)