|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
(b) Someone with financial experience
(c) Someone like his mother
(d) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
2. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would not have to leave home any more.
(b) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
(c) He would have been able to work from home.
(d) He would have built a house on Long Island.
3. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(a) Tall apartment buildings
(b) Office buildings
(d) A wide stoop
4. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
(a) That he looks like a salesman.
(b) That he looks like a walrus.
(c) That he has no character.
(d) That he has no talent for earning money.
5. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
(a) They are not loyal and committed.
(b) They do not belong in the city and should be working with their hands.
(c) They do not have a clear mission statement.
(d) They are not competitive enough.
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
2. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
3. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
4. Who is Willy's employer?
5. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)