|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
(b) He works harder and travels further.
(c) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
(d) He skips some mortgage payments.
2. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
(a) Fifty-six dollars
(b) Ninety-six dollars
(c) Fifty dollars
(d) A hundred dollars
3. When Linda says "You notice?", what is she referring to?
(a) The new night dress she is wearing
(b) That she has dyed her hair
(c) The aroma of the Irish stew she made for dinner
(d) The smell of shaving lotion pervading the house
4. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(b) Bill Oliver
(c) Willy Loman
(d) Ben Loman
5. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Charley
(b) From Howard Wagner
(c) From Uncle Ben
(d) From Bill Oliver
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Bill Oliver?
2. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
3. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
4. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
5. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)