|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
(a) He allows the car to veer over the white line.
(b) The car breaks down.
(c) A woman yells at him.
(d) He runs off the road.
2. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
(b) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
(c) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
(d) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
3. How did Ben make his fortune?
(a) In oil
(b) In diamond mines
(c) In the fur trade
(d) In Alaskan exploration
4. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
5. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
(a) It is tuneless.
(b) It indicates he is over confident.
(c) It indicates he is irresponsible and childish.
(d) It annoys other people in the lift.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
2. What does Biff say would make him happy?
3. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
4. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
5. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)