Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(b) Either help out financially or stay away.
(c) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(d) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
2. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
3. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
(a) It will soon be outdated and he regrets buying it.
(b) It is the most fascinating relaxation he has ever found.
(c) He thinks it represents a new product that Willy might sell.
(d) It will be the communicatioin tool of the future.
4. How is the presence of the Woman given away?
(a) Biff sees her silk stockings on the bed.
(b) She drops a mirror in the bathroom.
(c) She flushes the lavatory.
(d) She laughs at Biff mimicking his Math teacher.
5. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(b) Biff's conversation with the football coach
(c) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
(d) Biff's trip to Boston
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff suggest is the reason for his reluctance to have called on Oliver in the first place?
2. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
3. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
4. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
5. What deal does Biff claim is discussed with Bill Oliver and his partner?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)