Four Week Quiz A
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Pages 150-172.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
(a) Willy has been singing in the lift.
(b) Willy has been talking to himself.
(c) Willy does not know the way to Florida.
(d) Willy has been mocking Biff.
2. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(b) Morris Minor
3. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
(b) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(c) He would not have to leave home any more.
(d) He would have been able to work from home.
4. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
(a) They do not have a clear mission statement.
(b) They do not belong in the city and should be working with their hands.
(c) They are not loyal and committed.
(d) They are not competitive enough.
5. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
(a) Ben Loman
(c) Willy Loman
(d) Bill Oliver
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
2. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
3. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
4. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
5. Where was Ben living when he died?
This section contains 324 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)