|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
(a) Six hours
(b) Two hours
(c) Six minutes
(d) Ten minutes
2. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
(a) That he has no character.
(b) That he looks like a salesman.
(c) That he looks like a walrus.
(d) That he has no talent for earning money.
3. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
(a) A partially unpacked suitcase is on Biff's bed.
(b) Linda mentions that Biff has "just got off [a] train."
(c) Linda tells Willy she met the train.
(d) Biff's suitcase is in the hall.
4. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
(a) He brokers a sponsorship deal with the Yankees.
(b) Even at the age of eighty-four, he is a successful salesman.
(c) He travels in the smoking car and has green velvet slippers.
(d) He keeps his high sales figures until well into his nineties.
5. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either help out financially or stay away.
(b) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(c) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(d) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
2. Who is Bill Oliver?
3. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
4. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
5. ___________ says "And, by God, I was rich."
This section contains 341 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)