|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
(a) A job where he will not have to go out on the road
(b) To intercede with Howard to give Willy his job back
(c) Fifty dollars per week for life
(d) A supervisory job in Boston
2. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
(a) Her birthday
(c) Memorial Day
3. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either help out financially or stay away.
(b) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(c) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(d) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
4. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
(b) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
(c) Never fight fair with a stranger.
(d) Always fight fair with a stranger.
5. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
(a) Platinum with gold scrolling
(d) Silver with a gold top
Short Answer Questions
1. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
2. Where was Ben living when he died?
3. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
4. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
5. What jobs has Biff mostly had since leaving school?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)