|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
(a) A woman yells at him.
(b) He allows the car to veer over the white line.
(c) The car breaks down.
(d) He runs off the road.
2. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
(a) That he would pay Willy a bonus.
(b) That he will let Willy head up a new branch in Yonkers.
(c) That Willy will receive a substantial pay rise.
(d) That he would try to find a job for him in town.
3. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
(b) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
(c) Biff has never been well-liked.
(d) Bernard simply has no idea.
4. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(b) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(c) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
(d) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
5. Why does Biff no longer want Willy to intercede with Birnbaum over the Math failure?
(a) He does not think Math is important.
(b) He no longer has respect for his father.
(c) He thinks it is now too late. He does not think Willy can argue well enough.
(d) He knows it really would not work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
2. What size stockings does the woman demand?
3. What is the woman wearing?
4. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
5. How does Happy explain Biff's behavior in leaving the restaurant?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)