|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willy refer to Howard?
(a) That snotnose
(b) That booby
(c) That asshole
(d) That little toad
2. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(b) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
(c) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
(d) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
3. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(b) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
(c) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(d) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
4. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(b) He would have been able to work from home.
(c) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
(d) He would not have to leave home any more.
5. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(b) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
(c) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
(d) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
2. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
3. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
4. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
5. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)