|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
2. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They are worth more dead than alive.
(b) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
(c) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
(d) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
3. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
(a) It is tuneless.
(b) It indicates he is over confident.
(c) It annoys other people in the lift.
(d) It indicates he is irresponsible and childish.
4. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) dead or retired
(b) in New York
(c) retired to Florida
(d) in Boston
5. Who is Bill Oliver?
(a) Happy's merchandise manager
(b) Biff's previous employer
(c) Biff's previous employee
(d) Willy's best friend
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy's plan for cutting off the tree branch show us about him?
2. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
3. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
4. Who is Letta?
5. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)