|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(a) A wide stoop
(b) Tall apartment buildings
(d) Office buildings
2. Which is the first of several lies Happy tells Miss Forsythe?
(a) That he sells silk stockings
(b) That he is a famous footballer
(c) That he is a champagne salesman
(d) That Biff is a famous footballer
3. What sort of cheese does Willy prefer?
4. How did Ben make his fortune?
(a) In the fur trade
(b) In Alaskan exploration
(c) In oil
(d) In diamond mines
5. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
(a) Ten minutes
(b) Two hours
(c) Six hours
(d) Six minutes
Short Answer Questions
1. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
2. Who is Letta?
3. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
4. How does Willy refer to Howard?
5. What does Willy tell Linda about his feelings for her?
This section contains 262 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)