|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) in Boston
(b) in New York
(c) dead or retired
(d) retired to Florida
2. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Uncle Ben
(b) From Charley
(c) From Howard Wagner
(d) From Bill Oliver
3. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
(a) He keeps his high sales figures until well into his nineties.
(b) Even at the age of eighty-four, he is a successful salesman.
(c) He travels in the smoking car and has green velvet slippers.
(d) He brokers a sponsorship deal with the Yankees.
4. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's trip to Boston
(b) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(c) Biff's conversation with the football coach
(d) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
5. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
(a) It annoys other people in the lift.
(b) It is tuneless.
(c) It indicates he is irresponsible and childish.
(d) It indicates he is over confident.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
2. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
3. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
4. Where does Willy believe his company most needs him?
5. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)