|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Living on a farm
(b) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(c) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(d) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
2. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
(b) At Bloomingdale's
(c) At a hardware on the Eastside
(d) At Wal-Mmart
3. What is the name of the hotel where Willy is staying in Boston?
(a) The King's Arms
(b) The Dorchester
(c) The Hilton
(d) The Standish Arms
4. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He skips some mortgage payments.
(b) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
(c) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
(d) He works harder and travels further.
5. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
2. What does Biff say would make him happy?
3. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
4. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
5. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)