|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
(a) Biff's suitcase is in the hall.
(b) Linda mentions that Biff has "just got off [a] train."
(c) A partially unpacked suitcase is on Biff's bed.
(d) Linda tells Willy she met the train.
2. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
(a) He runs off the road.
(b) A woman yells at him.
(c) The car breaks down.
(d) He allows the car to veer over the white line.
3. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
(a) Twenty years
(b) Thirty-five years
(c) Thirty years
(d) Twenty-five years
4. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff will ask for ten or fifteen thousand dollars.
(b) Biff will ask Bill Oliver for a steady job.
(c) Biff will ask for thirty thousand dollars.
(d) Biff will return the goods he stole a few years ago.
5. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
(a) Go to Africa and prospect for diamonds.
(b) Get out of the cities and fight for a fortune in Alaska.
(c) Open a diamond mine in Alaska.
(d) Get out of the cities and buy a ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
2. What privilege does the Woman promise Willy?
3. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
4. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
5. How does Happy explain Biff's behavior in leaving the restaurant?
This section contains 384 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)