|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Living on a farm
(b) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(c) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(d) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
2. What suggests to us that Biff has returned from a journey?
(a) A partially unpacked suitcase is on Biff's bed.
(b) Linda tells Willy she met the train.
(c) Linda mentions that Biff has "just got off [a] train."
(d) Biff's suitcase is in the hall.
3. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
(a) A job where he will not have to go out on the road
(b) Fifty dollars per week for life
(c) To intercede with Howard to give Willy his job back
(d) A supervisory job in Boston
4. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
(a) He hears some noise so he thinks he would come in for a chat.
(b) He wants to play cards.
(c) He remembers to tell Willy about an important job opportunity.
(d) He hears some noise and thinks something has happened.
5. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
(a) It indicates he is irresponsible and childish.
(b) It annoys other people in the lift.
(c) It is tuneless.
(d) It indicates he is over confident.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
2. What does Willy say about Biff's knowledge of sporting goods?
3. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
4. What does Charley kid Willy about?
5. What is it that Happy says he has always wanted?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)