|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
(a) It annoys other people in the lift.
(b) It indicates he is irresponsible and childish.
(c) It indicates he is over confident.
(d) It is tuneless.
2. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
(a) Bagpipes playing a highland lament
(b) Fiddle music reminiscent of the countryside
(c) Stage hands moving sets about
(d) A melody played on a flute.
3. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he built a railroad.
(b) When he had his pockets on.
(c) When he visited the butcher.
(d) When he was in the turkish bath.
4. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
(a) It will be the communicatioin tool of the future.
(b) He thinks it represents a new product that Willy might sell.
(c) It will soon be outdated and he regrets buying it.
(d) It is the most fascinating relaxation he has ever found.
5. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
(a) He says she is a visiting executive who has been accidentally locked out of her room.
(b) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons who is running away from a violent husband.
(c) He says she is a buyer for Westinghouse and has lost her car keys.
(d) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons and her room is being painted.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
2. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
3. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
4. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
5. Where is the big match to be held?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)