|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
2. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At a hardware on the Eastside
(b) At Bloomingdale's
(c) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
(d) At Wal-Mmart
3. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
(a) The things he can sell
(b) His wife and family
(c) His freedom
(d) His house
4. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(b) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
(c) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(d) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
5. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
(a) Get out of the cities and fight for a fortune in Alaska.
(b) Open a diamond mine in Alaska.
(c) Go to Africa and prospect for diamonds.
(d) Get out of the cities and buy a ranch.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
2. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
3. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
4. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
5. Where does the Woman retreat to in the Boston hotel?
This section contains 311 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)