|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Happy uses the word :strudel," to what is he referring?
(a) A famous German dessert pastry
(b) A glamorous girl who has just entered the restaurant.
(c) The rallying call of a German soccer team
(d) An exclusive vintage wine
2. When was J.P. Morgan very well liked, according to Charley?
(a) When he had his pockets on.
(b) When he was in the turkish bath.
(c) When he built a railroad.
(d) When he visited the butcher.
3. What is the reason Biff gives Willy for Birnbaum's dislike of him?
(a) Birnbaum caught Biff kissing his daughter behind the bicycle sheds.
(b) Birnbaum was jealous because Biff was actually better at calculus than was his teacher.
(c) Binbaum caught Biff mimicking him in front of the other students.
(d) Birnbaum is jealous of Biff's looks.
4. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
(a) They are paying for roof repair and a new fan belt for the refrigerator.
(b) They are paying for roof repair and a new car.
(c) They have a heavy mortgage.
(d) They are paying off household appliances and a repair of their roof.
5. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) An attache case and a large sample case
(b) Take-out meals
(c) Two large sample cases
(d) A very large sample bag
Short Answer Questions
1. How was Biff formerly employed at Bill Oliver's company?
2. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
3. How does Happy advise his brother to deal with the Bill Oliver matter?
4. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
5. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
This section contains 411 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)