|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(b) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(c) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(d) Living on a farm
2. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
(a) He would not have to leave home any more.
(b) He would have been able to work from home.
(c) He would have built a house on Long Island.
(d) He would have been able to travel in luxury.
3. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At Bloomingdale's
(b) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
(c) At Wal-Mmart
(d) At a hardware on the Eastside
4. What does Charley kid Willy about?
(a) Biff's obsession with football.
(b) His staying in the same house all those years.
(c) He pretends to have forgotten Biff's big day of football.
(d) His weight, calling Willy a 'walrus'.
5. From where did Biff leave to travel to Boston to find his father?
(a) Grand Central
(b) Union Station
(c) Brooklyn Bridge
Short Answer Questions
1. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
2. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
3. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
4. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
5. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
This section contains 347 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)