|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What worrying news does Bernard bring?
(a) Biff has failed Math.
(b) He has heard Mr Birnbaum threatening to flunk Biff in Math.
(c) He has heard that someone else has won the sports scholarship.
(d) He has heard that Mr Birnbaum is leaving the school.
2. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
3. Where was Ben living when he died?
4. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
(a) At a hardware store on Sixth Avenue
(b) At Wal-Mmart
(c) At a hardware on the Eastside
(d) At Bloomingdale's
5. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
(a) That they must get medical attention for their father's depression.
(b) Not to let Willy know that she has skipped several mortgage payments.
(c) That their father is in despair and needs their attention.
(d) That their father needs money to alleviate his despair.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
2. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
3. Who is Willy's employer?
4. How does Biff convey his strong reluctance to see Bill Oliver?
5. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)