|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
(a) Bernard says people do not trust Biff to commit.
(b) Biff has never trained himself for anything.
(c) Bernard simply has no idea.
(d) Biff has never been well-liked.
2. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
(a) It will be the communicatioin tool of the future.
(b) It is the most fascinating relaxation he has ever found.
(c) It will soon be outdated and he regrets buying it.
(d) He thinks it represents a new product that Willy might sell.
3. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(b) Driving badly in Yonkers
(c) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
(d) Not buying new stockings for Linda
4. Who does Happy dismiss as "just a guy?"
5. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
(a) Someone like his mother
(b) Someone with financial experience
(c) Anyone he can look up to and who will help him get along
(d) Someone who is a good cook and a good typist
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Biff plan to visit Bill Oliver?
2. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
3. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
4. What does Willy intend to do during the day?
5. How long does Biff wait to see Bill Oliver?
This section contains 392 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)