|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
(a) Bagpipes playing a highland lament
(b) A melody played on a flute.
(c) Fiddle music reminiscent of the countryside
(d) Stage hands moving sets about
2. What is the name of the hotel where Willy is staying in Boston?
(a) The King's Arms
(b) The Dorchester
(c) The Standish Arms
(d) The Hilton
3. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
(a) He says he will get the boys to help him plant some seeds.
(b) He says he will buy a new blue suit.
(c) He says he will talk to Bill Oliver.
(d) He says he would like to buy some seeds.
4. How does Willy refer to Howard?
(a) That snotnose
(b) That little toad
(c) That asshole
(d) That booby
5. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
(a) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons who is running away from a violent husband.
(b) He says she is a buyer for J. H. Simmons and her room is being painted.
(c) He says she is a buyer for Westinghouse and has lost her car keys.
(d) He says she is a visiting executive who has been accidentally locked out of her room.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
2. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
3. What deal does Biff claim is discussed with Bill Oliver and his partner?
4. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
5. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)