|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) For over a year
(b) For over three months
(c) She has always been able to contact Biff.
(d) For over six months
2. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
(a) A liar, a fake and a phony
(b) A liar, a rake and a phony
(c) A phoney, a liar and a wizened Lothario
(d) A fake and a rake
3. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
(a) Willy has been talking to himself.
(b) Willy does not know the way to Florida.
(c) Willy has been mocking Biff.
(d) Willy has been singing in the lift.
4. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Finally hand in his Math assignments
(b) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
(c) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
(d) Become organized and study hard
5. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
(b) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(c) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(d) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
2. What difference would it have made to his life if Willy had formed his own business?
3. Who does Happy say is his ideal girl?
4. What is the appearance of Bill Oliver's fountain pen?
5. How did Ben and Willy's father support his family financially as they traveled?
This section contains 380 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)