|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What privilege does the Woman promise Willy?
(a) That she will show Willy what is in the safe.
(b) That she will get some silk stockings for Linda.
(c) That she will not tell anyone about their affair.
(d) That she will see he goes right through to the buyers.
2. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) An attache case and a large sample case
(b) A very large sample bag
(c) Two large sample cases
(d) Take-out meals
3. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(b) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
(c) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
(d) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
4. For how long has Willy been a salesman for Howard's firm?
(a) Forty years
(b) Thirty-four years
(c) Thirty years
(d) Forty-three years
5. What does Charley kid Willy about?
(a) His weight, calling Willy a 'walrus'.
(b) Biff's obsession with football.
(c) His staying in the same house all those years.
(d) He pretends to have forgotten Biff's big day of football.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
2. What does Willy intend to do during the day?
3. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
4. What, in Willy's behavior, embarrasses Happy?
5. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
This section contains 393 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)