|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which is the first of several lies Happy tells Miss Forsythe?
(a) That he is a famous footballer
(b) That he sells silk stockings
(c) That he is a champagne salesman
(d) That Biff is a famous footballer
2. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
(a) That Biff is driving a car without a licence.
(b) That Biff has stolen a football.
(c) That Biff is "stuck up."
(d) That Biff has Bernard help him cheat at Math.
3. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
(a) Twenty-five years
(b) Thirty years
(c) Thirty-five years
(d) Twenty years
4. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
(a) That Happy is about to be married.
(b) That he has stolen Howard's fountain pen.
(c) That Charley is the only friend he has.
(d) That Biff discovered a secret in Boston.
5. How has Biff passed Math in the past?
(a) Through cheating, Bernard giving him the answers.
(b) By having his work re-marked
(c) Through studying hard
(d) Through practicing with Bernard
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
2. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
3. How did Ben make his fortune?
4. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
5. How does Biff convey his strong reluctance to see Bill Oliver?
This section contains 345 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)