|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
(a) That they will not pay out again for a damaged car.
(b) That Willy is behind in the premium.
(c) That there is evidence that Willy's car accidents were not accidents.
(d) That Willy drives too fast.
2. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(b) Living on a farm
(c) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
(d) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
3. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(b) Either help out financially or stay away.
(c) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(d) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
4. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
(b) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
(c) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
(d) They are worth more dead than alive.
5. How much does Linda have to pay for repair of the hot water system?
(a) Fifty-six dollars
(b) Fifty dollars
(c) Ninety-six dollars
(d) A hundred dollars
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff suggest is the reason for his reluctance to have called on Oliver in the first place?
2. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
3. Which is the first of several lies Happy tells Miss Forsythe?
4. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
5. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
This section contains 367 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)