|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What great regret does Willy mention to Happy?
(a) Driving badly in Yonkers
(b) Not buying new stockings for Linda
(c) Not going to Alaska with his brother
(d) Not talking to Mr Birnbaum about Biff's Math results
2. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
(b) That people will always keep their word.
(c) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
(d) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
3. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
(a) A job where he will not have to go out on the road
(b) To intercede with Howard to give Willy his job back
(c) A supervisory job in Boston
(d) Fifty dollars per week for life
4. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
(a) Because he smokes cigarettes.
(b) Because he insultsWilly by offering him a job.
(c) Because he cannot handle tools.
(d) Because he always loses at cards.
5. What University had Biff aspired to attend?
(a) Oral Roberts University
(c) The University of Virginia
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Willy explain the Woman's presence to Biff?
2. What metaphor about Willy does Linda use in her phone conversation with Biff?
3. What sort of debts do Willy and Linda have?
4. In his outburst, what does Biff call Willy?
5. Who is Bill Oliver?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)