|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 193-212.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
(b) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(c) The presents he gives her
(d) His big spending and his sense of humor
2. What does Willy feel is a disgrace?
(a) Living on a farm
(b) Not being married by the age of thirty-four
(c) Making less than thirty-five dollars per week
(d) Not finding yourself by the age of thirty-four
3. What food does Happy want served at the restaurant?
(b) Balmain bugs imported from Australia, sauteed in garlic butter and served with wild rice and field mushrooms
(c) Large lobsters, claws on, cooked in champagne
(d) Lobster thermidor
4. What is the name of the hotel where Willy is staying in Boston?
(a) The King's Arms
(b) The Hilton
(c) The Standish Arms
(d) The Dorchester
5. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
(a) He is stopping by on his way to Boston.
(b) He is stopping by to pick up his tennis rackets.
(c) He is stopping by on his way to Washington.
(d) He has called in to ask his father for a loan.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
2. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
3. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
4. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
5. Where does Stanley suggest Willy buy seeds?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)