|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
(a) Go to Africa and prospect for diamonds.
(b) Get out of the cities and fight for a fortune in Alaska.
(c) Get out of the cities and buy a ranch.
(d) Open a diamond mine in Alaska.
2. How much money is involved?
(a) Two hundred thousand dollars
(b) Fifty thousand dollars
(c) Twenty thousand dollars
(d) Two hundred and fifty thousand dollars
3. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
(a) Thirty-five years
(b) Twenty years
(c) Thirty years
(d) Twenty-five years
4. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
(a) They are too expensive, badly designed and badly made.
(b) They are not made by American companies.
(c) They wear out or break before he has fully paid for them.
(d) They have design faults.
5. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
(a) He cannot afford his next car payment.
(b) He has a loan shark after him and is terrified.
(c) He cannot afford his insurance premium.
(d) He has no money to buy Linda a birthday present.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Willy feel broken and desperate?
2. What other device is Willy using?
3. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
4. To whom is Willy referring when he says, "He thinks I'm nothing?"
5. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
This section contains 323 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)