|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
(b) Either help out financially or stay away.
(c) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(d) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
2. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff will ask for thirty thousand dollars.
(b) Biff will ask for ten or fifteen thousand dollars.
(c) Biff will return the goods he stole a few years ago.
(d) Biff will ask Bill Oliver for a steady job.
3. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
4. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
(a) He rejects them, blustering.
(b) He admits them, ashamed.
(c) He tells more lies.
(d) He says he cannot be blamed and cries.
5. What is the guaranteed proposition Willy refers to as he "speaks" to Ben?
(a) The payout on Ben's life insurance
(b) His superannuation payout
(c) The value of the mortgage
(d) The payout on Willy's life insurance
Short Answer Questions
1. What other device is Willy using?
2. For how long has Willy been a salesman for Howard's firm?
3. Who brings flowers for Linda?
4. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
5. What implement is Willy using?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)