|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Biff say about himself?
(a) That he is a man of the earth.
(b) That he is a great footballer.
(c) That he is a liar.
(d) That he is the scum of the earth.
2. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
(a) She weeps, then throws them right back at the giver.
(b) She smiles grimly, then puts the flowers in a vase.
(c) She weeps a little and puts them to her face.
(d) She knocks them to the floor.
3. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
4. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
(a) He does not like to see her mending her stockings.
(b) He does not like her asking so many questions of him.
(c) She has not finished the washing-up.
(d) He does not like the brand of cheese she buys..
5. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) dead or retired
(b) in Boston
(c) in New York
(d) retired to Florida
Short Answer Questions
1. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
2. What does Charley kid Willy about?
3. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
4. How did Ben make his fortune?
5. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)