|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
(a) He tells more lies.
(b) He says he cannot be blamed and cries.
(c) He admits them, ashamed.
(d) He rejects them, blustering.
2. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
(a) He flunked high school Math.
(b) Biff didn't want to have to leave home.
(c) He was unsuccessful in getting a football scholarship.
(d) Willy couldn't afford the outrageous tuition fees.
3. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
(a) He has no money to buy Linda a birthday present.
(b) He cannot afford his insurance premium.
(c) He has a loan shark after him and is terrified.
(d) He cannot afford his next car payment.
4. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
(a) Thirty-five years
(b) Twenty-five years
(c) Thirty years
(d) Twenty years
5. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
(a) The things he can sell
(b) His house
(c) His freedom
(d) His wife and family
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy admit to Charley?
2. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
3. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
4. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
5. Where was Ben living when he died?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)