|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(b) Either help out financially or stay away.
(c) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(d) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
2. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
(a) That he would pay Willy a bonus.
(b) That he will let Willy head up a new branch in Yonkers.
(c) That he would try to find a job for him in town.
(d) That Willy will receive a substantial pay rise.
3. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
(b) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
(c) They are worth more dead than alive.
(d) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
4. For what reason does Biff believe the Lomans are unsuccessful?
(a) They do not belong in the city and should be working with their hands.
(b) They are not competitive enough.
(c) They are not loyal and committed.
(d) They do not have a clear mission statement.
5. How did Ben and Willy's father support his family financially as they traveled?
(a) By selling agricultural machinery he had invented
(b) By giving flute concerts in every town they visited
(c) By selling the flutes he had made
(d) By working in bars
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
2. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
3. What implement is Willy using?
4. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
5. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
This section contains 405 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)