|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What statement of Ben's summarizes his business ethics?
(a) Always fight fair with a stranger.
(b) Do business on a handshake and fight fair.
(c) Treat business like a jungle and watch out for the monkeys.
(d) Never fight fair with a stranger.
2. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
3. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
(a) That his life had been successful.
(b) That people appreciated his jokes and humor.
(c) His popularity and the affection and respect in which he is held.
(d) That he died the death of a salesman.
4. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Bill Oliver
(b) From Charley
(c) From Howard Wagner
(d) From Uncle Ben
5. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
(a) That people will always keep their word.
(b) That a man can end up rich just by being liked.
(c) That all you need to offer is loyalty and the rest will follow.
(d) That all anyone needs is a case of samples.
Short Answer Questions
1. What offer of Charley's does Willy refuse?
2. What is Willy doing in the garden?
3. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
4. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
5. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)