|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the types of seeds Willy is planting?
(a) Radishes, carrots and beets
(b) Carrots, beets and lettuce
(c) Tomatoes, radishes and carrots
(d) Lettuce, beans and tomatoes
2. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's conversation with the football coach
(b) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
(c) Biff's trip to Boston
(d) Biff's trip to Yonkers
3. What metaphor about Willy does Linda use in her phone conversation with Biff?
(a) "He's an old clipper with no skipper."
(b) "He's only a little boat looking for a harbor."
(c) "He's like a boat looking for a harbor."
(d) "He's like an old man rocking the boat."
4. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(b) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
(c) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
(d) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
5. With what object does Biff confront Willy?
(a) The rubber tube from the vicinity of the heater
(b) The stockings left by the Woman in Boston
(c) Bill Oliver's fountain pen
(d) A gardening boot
Short Answer Questions
1. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
2. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
3. What caution does Ben offer?
4. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
5. For how long has Willy been a salesman for Howard's firm?
This section contains 370 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)