|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
(a) That Biff has stolen a football.
(b) That Biff is "stuck up."
(c) That Biff is driving a car without a licence.
(d) That Biff has Bernard help him cheat at Math.
2. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
(a) He keeps his high sales figures until well into his nineties.
(b) He travels in the smoking car and has green velvet slippers.
(c) He brokers a sponsorship deal with the Yankees.
(d) Even at the age of eighty-four, he is a successful salesman.
3. What does Willy find frustrating about the appliances he has bought over the years?
(a) They are not made by American companies.
(b) They have design faults.
(c) They wear out or break before he has fully paid for them.
(d) They are too expensive, badly designed and badly made.
4. What uncomfortable truth does Biff expose?
(a) That Willy has been fired.
(b) That Willy is having an affair.
(c) That no one in the house tells the truth.
(d) That Happy is gay.
5. What is it that Linda almost forgets to tell Willy?
(a) That he is to meet the boys for dinner at Frank's Chop House.
(b) That he is to give Charley an answer about a job.
(c) That he is to meet Bill Oliver at Frank's Chop House.
(d) That she needs two hundred dollars to cover the month's expenses.
Short Answer Questions
1. What derogatory comment does Biff make about Willy?
2. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
3. How has Willy's salary rate changed?
4. How did Ben and Willy's father support his family financially as they traveled?
5. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
This section contains 398 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)