|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Linda try to prevent Biff from doing?
(a) Leaving for Alaska
(b) Accusing his father of lying
(c) Talking to his father
(d) Going upstairs
2. How does Biff respond to Linda's accusations?
(a) He tells more lies.
(b) He rejects them, blustering.
(c) He says he cannot be blamed and cries.
(d) He admits them, ashamed.
3. What does Willy admit to Charley?
(a) That he has been stealing from Howard.
(b) That Howard fired him.
(c) That he kissed Howard's secretary.
(d) That Howard verbally abused him.
4. What uncomfortable truth does Biff expose?
(a) That Willy has been fired.
(b) That Willy is having an affair.
(c) That no one in the house tells the truth.
(d) That Happy is gay.
5. What does Linda think is best?
(a) For Happy to clear away the garden tools
(b) For Willy to have supper
(c) For Biff to leave
(d) For Happy to leave
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
2. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
3. What implement is Willy using?
4. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
5. What does Linda order her sons to do?
This section contains 290 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)