|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Biff wants Willy to ____________.
(a) come with him to see Bill Oliver
(b) come inside and have supper
(c) come inside and talk to Linda
(d) make a new will
2. What other device is Willy using?
(a) A watering-can
(b) A hurricane lantern
(c) A flashlight
(d) A lawn edger
3. All the old buyers who loved Willy are ___________.
(a) retired to Florida
(b) dead or retired
(c) in Boston
(d) in New York
4. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He earns less money.
(b) He works harder.
(c) He is fatter.
(d) He has more good in him.
5. What does Linda think is best?
(a) For Willy to have supper
(b) For Happy to leave
(c) For Biff to leave
(d) For Happy to clear away the garden tools
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
2. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
3. Why is Linda so furious with her sons?
4. Why does Willy need to borrow money from Charley?
5. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
This section contains 344 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)