|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Willy pay for Biff's radio correspondence course?
(a) He pawns a diamond watch that is a gift from Ben.
(b) He works harder and travels further.
(c) He skips some mortgage payments.
(d) He sells lumber stolen from a building site.
2. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
(a) Biff's conversation with the football coach
(b) Biff's trip to Yonkers
(c) Biff's attendance at a religious crusade
(d) Biff's trip to Boston
3. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
(a) Worrying about the mortgage
(b) Not being happy with Linda
(c) The wanderings around the countryside when he was a child
(d) He never had a chance to get close to his father.
4. What circumstances have led to Biff's leaving in the past?
(a) He has had to go interstate to work.
(b) He had gone to live with a girlfriend.
(c) He had gone overseas.
(d) There had been a family disagreement.
5. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
(a) He does not like the brand of cheese she buys..
(b) He does not like her asking so many questions of him.
(c) He does not like to see her mending her stockings.
(d) She has not finished the washing-up.
Short Answer Questions
1. What makes Willy feel broken and desperate?
2. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
3. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
4. How long has it taken the Lomans to pay off their house?
5. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)