|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What implement is Willy using?
(a) An adze
(b) A spade
(c) A hoe
(d) A rake
2. To whom is Willy referring when he says, "He thinks I'm nothing?"
3. What does Biff say about himself?
(a) That he is a liar.
(b) That he is a great footballer.
(c) That he is a man of the earth.
(d) That he is the scum of the earth.
4. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
(a) That they must get medical attention for their father's depression.
(b) That their father needs money to alleviate his despair.
(c) That their father is in despair and needs their attention.
(d) Not to let Willy know that she has skipped several mortgage payments.
5. What lie does Biff accuse Happy of telling?
(a) That he is head of sales.
(b) That he is office manager.
(c) That he is getting married.
(d) That he is an assistant buyer.
Short Answer Questions
1. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
2. What great misconception does Willy express to Ben?
3. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
4. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
5. Why won't Willy shake hands with Biff?
This section contains 362 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)