|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
(a) The presents he gives her
(b) His sense of humor and because he is sweet
(c) The smell of his after shave and his happy nature
(d) His big spending and his sense of humor
2. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
(a) That Biff discovered a secret in Boston.
(b) That Charley is the only friend he has.
(c) That he has stolen Howard's fountain pen.
(d) That Happy is about to be married.
3. What excuse does Charley give Willy for his visit?
(a) He hears some noise and thinks something has happened.
(b) He remembers to tell Willy about an important job opportunity.
(c) He hears some noise so he thinks he would come in for a chat.
(d) He wants to play cards.
4. What circumstances have led to Biff's leaving in the past?
(a) He had gone to live with a girlfriend.
(b) He has had to go interstate to work.
(c) He had gone overseas.
(d) There had been a family disagreement.
5. Where does Willy get the money he says is his pay?
(a) From Uncle Ben
(b) From Charley
(c) From Bill Oliver
(d) From Howard Wagner
Short Answer Questions
1. What are the types of seeds Willy is planting?
2. Where is the big match to be held?
3. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
4. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
5. Why didn't Biff attend the university?
This section contains 351 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)