|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He is fatter.
(b) He has more good in him.
(c) He works harder.
(d) He earns less money.
2. How did Ben make his fortune?
(a) In Alaskan exploration
(b) In oil
(c) In diamond mines
(d) In the fur trade
3. Biff wants Willy to ____________.
(a) come with him to see Bill Oliver
(b) come inside and have supper
(c) come inside and talk to Linda
(d) make a new will
4. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
(a) Either pay respect to their father or do not visit.
(b) Either help out financially or stay away.
(c) Pay respect to their father or she will not talk to them.
(d) Either they clean up their rooms or they will not be welcome again.
5. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
(b) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
(c) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
(d) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Howard say about his new wire recorder?
2. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
3. What does Willy find ironic about people?
4. What caution does Ben offer?
5. What important admission does Willy make to Charley?
This section contains 389 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)