|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What reason does Willy give for refusing Charley's offer?
(a) He says the offer is not generous enough.
(b) He is insulted.
(c) He stresses that he already has a job.
(d) He says he is too old to learn anything new.
2. What is the core of Linda's appeal to her sons?
(a) Not to let Willy know that she has skipped several mortgage payments.
(b) That they must get medical attention for their father's depression.
(c) That their father needs money to alleviate his despair.
(d) That their father is in despair and needs their attention.
3. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
(a) Her birthday
(c) Memorial Day
4. What are the types of seeds Willy is planting?
(a) Carrots, beets and lettuce
(b) Tomatoes, radishes and carrots
(c) Lettuce, beans and tomatoes
(d) Radishes, carrots and beets
5. What uncomfortable truth does Biff expose?
(a) That Willy is having an affair.
(b) That Willy has been fired.
(c) That no one in the house tells the truth.
(d) That Happy is gay.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy intend to do during the day?
2. Biff wants Willy to ____________.
3. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
4. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
5. What ultimatum does Linda serve to her sons?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)