|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
2. To what "cowardly thing" does Ben refer?
(b) Scapegoating another person
3. What lie does Biff accuse Happy of telling?
(a) That he is head of sales.
(b) That he is an assistant buyer.
(c) That he is getting married.
(d) That he is office manager.
4. What does Linda try to prevent Biff from doing?
(a) Accusing his father of lying
(b) Talking to his father
(c) Going upstairs
(d) Leaving for Alaska
5. What circumstances have led to Biff's leaving in the past?
(a) He had gone to live with a girlfriend.
(b) He had gone overseas.
(c) He has had to go interstate to work.
(d) There had been a family disagreement.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Linda stop picking up the flowers from the floor?
2. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
3. Ben refers to ____________ when he says: 'It's dark there, but full of diamonds."
4. Why does Willy call Charley "disgusting?"
5. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
This section contains 267 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)