|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
(a) For over three months
(b) She has always been able to contact Biff.
(c) For over a year
(d) For over six months
2. Who does Linda refer to as "a philandering bum?"
3. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
(b) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(c) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(d) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
4. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
(a) That he would try to find a job for him in town.
(b) That Willy will receive a substantial pay rise.
(c) That he would pay Willy a bonus.
(d) That he will let Willy head up a new branch in Yonkers.
5. What is the outcome of Willy's visit to Howard?
(a) Willy is fired.
(b) Willy is given the desk job that he wants.
(c) Howard tells Willy he must work in Boston.
(d) Willy loses his temper and resigns.
Short Answer Questions
1. What implement is Willy using?
2. Who brings flowers for Linda?
3. What did the insurance inspector tell Linda?
4. What uncomfortable truth does Biff expose?
5. What does Willy find joy in recalling?
This section contains 312 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)