|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What circumstances have led to Biff's leaving in the past?
(a) There had been a family disagreement.
(b) He had gone to live with a girlfriend.
(c) He has had to go interstate to work.
(d) He had gone overseas.
2. What promise does Willy believe Howard made to him during the Christmas party?
(a) That he would try to find a job for him in town.
(b) That he will let Willy head up a new branch in Yonkers.
(c) That Willy will receive a substantial pay rise.
(d) That he would pay Willy a bonus.
3. How does Willy refer to Howard?
(a) That snotnose
(b) That little toad
(c) That booby
(d) That asshole
4. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
(a) Apologize to Mr Birnbaum
(b) Finally hand in his Math assignments
(c) Become organized and study hard
(d) Bribe Mr Birnbaum
5. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
(a) Not being happy with Linda
(b) Worrying about the mortgage
(c) He never had a chance to get close to his father.
(d) The wanderings around the countryside when he was a child
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Willy imagine his funeral will reveal about him?
2. Ben refers to ____________ when he says: 'It's dark there, but full of diamonds."
3. What uncomfortable truth does Biff expose?
4. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
5. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
This section contains 334 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)