|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Willy find joy in recalling?
(a) Great times riding in sleighs and dressing as Santa to amuse the boys
(b) Great times in Boston with the Woman
(c) Great times on the road and many successful sales
(d) Great times of comradeship with Biff
2. Where was Ben living when he died?
3. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
(a) His freedom
(b) His wife and family
(c) The things he can sell
(d) His house
4. What does Linda think will happen in Biff's meeting with Bill Oliver?
(a) Biff will ask for ten or fifteen thousand dollars.
(b) Biff will ask Bill Oliver for a steady job.
(c) Biff will ask for thirty thousand dollars.
(d) Biff will return the goods he stole a few years ago.
5. What does Linda try to prevent Biff from doing?
(a) Accusing his father of lying
(b) Talking to his father
(c) Leaving for Alaska
(d) Going upstairs
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
2. Where is the big match to be held?
3. What does Linda think is best?
4. Why does Willy become annoyed with Linda?
5. What makes Willy feel broken and desperate?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)