|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why won't Willy shake hands with Biff?
(a) He thinks Biff is trying to spite him and is angry.
(b) His hands are dirty from gardening.
(c) He is angry that he didn't get any dinner at the restaurant.
(d) He thinks Biff is the scum of the earth.
2. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
(a) He and Charlie steal the materials from a building site.
(b) He has Biff and Happy steal from a building site.
(c) He has Ben import the lumber from Alaska.
(d) He buys it at Wal-Mmart.
3. What distance does Willy measure between the rows?
(a) One inch
(b) One meter
(c) One chain
(d) One foot
4. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
(a) He says he would like to buy some seeds.
(b) He says he will talk to Bill Oliver.
(c) He says he will get the boys to help him plant some seeds.
(d) He says he will buy a new blue suit.
5. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
(a) Dominating Linda
(b) Being jealous of him all his life
(c) Being in love with his wife
(d) Stealing his lumber
Short Answer Questions
1. For how long was Linda unable to contact Biff?
2. Ben refers to ____________ when he says: 'It's dark there, but full of diamonds."
3. What is it about Willy that the woman says she likes?
4. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
5. To whom is Willy referring when he says, "He thinks I'm nothing?"
This section contains 320 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)