|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
(c) Her birthday
(d) Memorial Day
2. What are the types of seeds Willy is planting?
(a) Radishes, carrots and beets
(b) Tomatoes, radishes and carrots
(c) Carrots, beets and lettuce
(d) Lettuce, beans and tomatoes
3. According to Linda, in what way does Willy compare with many other people?
(a) He is fatter.
(b) He earns less money.
(c) He has more good in him.
(d) He works harder.
4. What advice does Willy remember Ben giving him?
(a) Get out of the cities and buy a ranch.
(b) Go to Africa and prospect for diamonds.
(c) Get out of the cities and fight for a fortune in Alaska.
(d) Open a diamond mine in Alaska.
5. According to Willy, what has left him unsettled and "temporary?"
(a) Not being happy with Linda
(b) The wanderings around the countryside when he was a child
(c) He never had a chance to get close to his father.
(d) Worrying about the mortgage
Short Answer Questions
1. At the beginning of Act Two, how does Willy express a new optimism?
2. What musical instrument can be heard as the scene changes?
3. What does Biff say about himself?
4. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
5. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
This section contains 328 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)