|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
(a) He is stopping by to pick up his tennis rackets.
(b) He has called in to ask his father for a loan.
(c) He is stopping by on his way to Boston.
(d) He is stopping by on his way to Washington.
2. What does Linda suggest is "not nice?"
(a) That Biff is driving a car without a licence.
(b) That Biff is "stuck up."
(c) That Biff has stolen a football.
(d) That Biff has Bernard help him cheat at Math.
3. What is Willy doing in the garden?
(a) Eating American cheese
(b) Sitting on the stoop, drinking
(c) Planting seeds
(d) Watering the garden
4. What reason does Biff give Linda for Willy throwing him out?
(a) Willy finds out Biff had been gambling.
(b) Biff has not paid enough board to his parents.
(c) Willy does not like Biff bringing girls home.
(d) Willy is uncomfortable around people who know he is a fake.
5. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
(b) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
(c) They are worth more dead than alive.
(d) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Biff need to do in order to avoid flunking Math?
2. What is the guaranteed proposition Willy refers to as he "speaks" to Ben?
3. At what point did Biff's attitude change, according to Bernard?
4. What does Biff say about himself?
5. According to Charley, what is the only thing Willy has in the world?
This section contains 343 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)