|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What are the types of seeds Willy is planting?
(a) Carrots, beets and lettuce
(b) Tomatoes, radishes and carrots
(c) Radishes, carrots and beets
(d) Lettuce, beans and tomatoes
2. What does Willy find ironic about people?
(a) They are worth more to undertakers than to mortgagors.
(b) They can pick winners but never bet on them.
(c) They are worth more dead than alive.
(d) They are good at talking but do nott get paid for it.
3. At what time does Happy give Linda some money?
(b) Her birthday
(d) Memorial Day
4. With what object does Biff confront Willy?
(a) A gardening boot
(b) Bill Oliver's fountain pen
(c) The rubber tube from the vicinity of the heater
(d) The stockings left by the Woman in Boston
5. Biff wants Willy to ____________.
(a) make a new will
(b) come with him to see Bill Oliver
(c) come inside and have supper
(d) come inside and talk to Linda
Short Answer Questions
1. Of what does Charley accuse Willy?
2. What is the guaranteed proposition Willy refers to as he "speaks" to Ben?
3. What does Willy find joy in recalling?
4. How does Willy obtain the materials for the stoop he adds to his house?
5. What other device is Willy using?
This section contains 303 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)