|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 2, Pages 212-220.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Happy's reaction to the news that his father has been attempting suicide?
(a) He says Willy is a "damned fool."
(b) He says this is terrible and he must do something.
(c) He says Willy is a "poor fool."
(d) He is angry with Linda for not telling them sooner.
2. How did Ben make his fortune?
(a) In Alaskan exploration
(b) In diamond mines
(c) In oil
(d) In the fur trade
3. Why does Willy admire Dave Singleman?
(a) Even at the age of eighty-four, he is a successful salesman.
(b) He keeps his high sales figures until well into his nineties.
(c) He brokers a sponsorship deal with the Yankees.
(d) He travels in the smoking car and has green velvet slippers.
4. What does Linda order her sons to do?
(a) To apologize to their father.
(b) To pack their things and leave immediately.
(c) To give their father some money.
(d) To help Willy plant his seeds.
5. Where is the big match to be held?
(a) Madison Square Garden
(b) Ebert's Field
(c) Ebbets Field
(d) Wembley Stadium
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Linda's response to the flowers?
2. Why is Bernard in Charley's office?
3. To what does Bernard attribute Biff's lack of success after the age of seventeen?
4. What is wrong with Biff whistling in the elevator?
5. What does Willy find ironic about people?
This section contains 366 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)