Act 1, Pages 130-149
1. What sound is heard before the curtain rises?
(a) Bagpipes playing a highland lament
(b) Stage hands moving sets about
(c) A melody played on a flute.
(d) Fiddle music reminiscent of the countryside
2. What surrounds the Salesman's house?
(a) A wide stoop
(c) Tall apartment buildings
(d) Office buildings
3. What is Willy Loman carrying as he enters the stage?
(a) A very large sample bag
(b) An attache case and a large sample case
(c) Two large sample cases
(d) Take-out meals
4. What is a synonym for 'trepidation'?
5. Making an inference from Linda's words, what do you think is Angelo's occupation?
(b) Car salesman
(c) Loan shark
(d) Motor mechanic
6. What make of car does Willy currently drive?
(c) Morris Minor
7. What happens as Willy is driving on the highway?
(a) He runs off the road.
(b) A woman yells at him.
(c) He allows the car to veer over the white line.
(d) The car breaks down.
This section contains 5,882 words
(approx. 20 pages at 300 words per page)