|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Roberto at the opening of this scene?
(a) They have let him go.
(b) Still tied up in the living room.
(c) Back in the bedroom sleeping.
(d) Dead; his body is in the car trunk.
2. When the music ends, what do Gerardo and Paulina do?
(a) They throws confetti onto the stage.
(b) He kisses the lead actress and she gives the actress a rose.
(c) He applauds; she does not.
(d) They are not in the audience.
3. What does Paulina mention using to rape Roberto, implying that he had done the same to her.
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A stick.
(c) A police baton.
(d) A broom handle.
4. What does Gerardo ask of Roberto concerning Paulina?
(a) To help him get her committed to an asylum.
(b) To help Gerardo kill her.
(c) To tell her she is totally mistaken.
(d) To humor her.
5. What do Gerardo and Paulina have with them on the terrace?
(b) A camera.
(c) A tape recorder.
(d) An impartial witness.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roberto state about the situation in question #126.
2. Besides his voice, how else does Paulina know Roberta was one of her torturers?
3. As Paulina persists in questioning Gerardo about the affair, how does he respond.
4. What sounds are heard?
5. What does Paulina say to reassure Gerardo.
This section contains 376 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)