|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about Roberto?
(a) That he is having a heart attack from fear.
(b) That Gerardo is certain that Roberto is Dr. Miranda.
(c) That he is actually an undercover agent for Gerardo's commission.
(d) That he doesn't want to cooperate.
2. Who turns to Roberto and meets his gaze for a moment?
(a) Roberto's wife.
(b) Roberto's mistress.
3. What is the first thing Roberto says when Paulina removes the gag?
(a) Calls Paulina a bitch.
(b) Asks for water.
(c) Says he is going to sue Paulina.
(d) Tells Paulina to go to hell.
4. What is uncertain about the arrival of Roberto?
(a) He has dyed his hair and had a nose job, so it's not certain if that is really Roberto.
(b) Roberto has a twin brother and it may be the twin and not Roberto.
(c) He was in prison, so he must have escaped.
(d) Whether he is actually there or if Paulina is imaging it.
5. As Paulina persists in questioning Gerardo about the affair, how does he respond.
(a) He says he will find the woman and let Paulina talk to her.
(b) He says if she brings it up once more, he will shoot her instead of Roberto.
(c) He says he wants a divorce.
(d) Asks her why they torture each other in this way and does she want him to leave.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerardo ask of Paulina as she is talking about the above phrase?
2. What does Gerardo say Paulina will do if Roberto does not confess?
3. What reason does Gerardo give in pleading with Roberto to indulge Paulina?
4. What does Roberto state about the situation in question #126.
5. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she intends to kill Roberto?
This section contains 427 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)