|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main thing Paulina wants from Roberto?
(a) An apology.
(b) His written and signed confession in her hand.
(c) An explanation as to why he hurt her.
(d) A guarantee that he won't go to the police.
2. How has Gerardo thought of Paulina's emotional state over the years?
(a) In denial.
3. What does Paulina want to know about Gerardo's affair with this woman?
(a) If he loved her.
(b) How they met.
(c) How many times they had sex.
(d) If he wishes he was with her now.
4. How does Paulina want to honor Gerardo's caring of her?
(a) Adopt a child and care for him in the same way.
(b) Buy him a year's worth of sessions with a massage therapist.
(c) Let him go back and have an affair with the other woman.
(d) Take him on a long cruise.
5. At first, what is the primary reason for the doctor's presence during torture?
(a) To heal the patient.
(b) To say how much physical abuse the prisoner can withstand without dying.
(c) To administer truth serum.
(d) To make certain a woman isn't pregnant before shock torture.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns to Roberto and meets his gaze for a moment?
2. Who did Dr. Miranda used to quote?
3. What happens to Roberto after he is tied up at Paulina and Gerardo's home?
4. Who enters as Paulina is paying for the candy?
5. What does Paulina do when she walks away from Gerardo?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)