|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina remind Gerardo about her torturers?
(a) That they repeatedly raped her.
(b) That they were animals.
(c) That they had not been caught.
(d) That they did offer her food and water.
2. Why does Gerardo think he'll have to resign?
(a) Because he is ineffective.
(b) Because his wife is insane.
(c) Because the events here will be made public.
(d) Because he wants to kill Roberto.
3. What does Paulina mention using to rape Roberto, implying that he had done the same to her.
(a) A stick.
(b) A broom handle.
(c) A police baton.
(d) A flashlight.
4. How does Gerardo prefer to treat Dr. Miranda aka Roberto?
(a) Roughly and slapping him now and then.
(b) As a client.
(c) As if he is innocent.
(d) Like a brother.
5. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she intends to kill Roberto?
(a) Not unless Roberto tries to escape.
(b) Of course, after Roberto confesses.
(c) They didn't kill her, so that wouldn't be fair.
(d) She has not decided yet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gerardo's response to Roberto's taunting him?
2. What does Paulina say to reassure Gerardo.
3. What does she talk about doing to Roberto?
4. What is one possible symbolic meaning to this last scene?
5. Where does this scene open?
This section contains 352 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)