|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina say about the relationship between some doctors and the secret police?
(a) That the doctors and the police were on different sides of the political situation.
(b) That the doctors pretended to help the police, but were spying for the rebels.
(c) That the police used the doctors in their torture sessions.
(d) That the police believe doctors could not be trusted.
2. How does Gerardo prefer to treat Dr. Miranda aka Roberto?
(a) Roughly and slapping him now and then.
(b) As a client.
(c) As if he is innocent.
(d) Like a brother.
3. What does Roberto state about Paulina?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That he knew her when she was in elementary school.
(c) That she needs psychiatric care.
(d) That she is an admirable person.
4. What does Gerardo imply that Roberto has done?
(a) Assassinated the chief of police.
(b) Gotten himself into this predicament by his actions.
(c) Raped women tied to a cot.
(d) Performed human euthanesia.
5. Why does Gerardo leave Roberto at the end of the scene?
(a) To go get some sleep.
(b) To tell Paulina that Roberto needs to use the restroom again.
(c) To go get some electric shock paddles to force a confession.
(d) To go to work.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who turns to Roberto and meets his gaze for a moment?
2. What happens when Gerardo turns on the tape recorder?
3. Who does Roberto condemn?
4. What does Paulina mention using to rape Roberto, implying that he had done the same to her.
5. What composer does Paulina want to listen to with Gerardo?
This section contains 295 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)