|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Gerardo being congratulated?
(a) For the release of an important paper.
(b) For having such an incredible wife.
(c) On the birth of his son.
(d) For his birthday.
2. Who does Gerardo thank?
(a) His mother.
(c) No one.
(d) Spectators who are off-stage.
3. Who turns to Roberto and meets his gaze for a moment?
(b) Roberto's wife.
(d) Roberto's mistress.
4. What does Gerardo say he is in favor of now?
(a) Killing Roberto.
(b) Raping Roberto.
(c) Letting Roberto go without the confession.
(d) An eye for an eye retaliation.
5. What does she talk about doing to Roberto?
(a) Making him a eunuch.
(b) Dumping him in a bathtub full of scalding water.
(c) Raping him.
(d) Blinding him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Paulina do if Roberto gives her a signed confession?
2. Who does Paulina meet after three days of captivity?
3. When Paulina returns to the living room, what does she do?
4. What does Gerardo say Paulina will do if Roberto does not confess?
5. How has Gerardo thought of Paulina's emotional state over the years?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)