|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina talk about in the opening of this scene?
(a) How she wants to forgive Dr. Miranda but cannot.
(b) The horrors she suffered at the hands of Dr. Miranda.
(c) Her inability to get a job after her time with Dr. Miranda.
(d) How she wants to move to the United States and get away from her past.
2. How does Gerardo prefer to treat Dr. Miranda aka Roberto?
(a) Roughly and slapping him now and then.
(b) As a client.
(c) As if he is innocent.
(d) Like a brother.
3. Where does this scene open?
(a) At a public park.
(b) In the legislative building.
(c) At the police station.
(d) A concert hall.
4. Where are Gerardo and Roberto at the beginning of this scene?
(a) Sleeping in their respective bedrooms.
(b) In the car.
(c) Seated at the dining table.
(d) They are not in this scene.
5. How has Gerardo thought of Paulina's emotional state over the years?
(a) In denial.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina want to know about Gerardo's affair with this woman?
2. What does Paulina say about the relationship between some doctors and the secret police?
3. Who does Paulina meet after three days of captivity?
4. Besides his voice, how else does Paulina know Roberta was one of her torturers?
5. What technique does Roberto think Paulina and Gerardo are using?
This section contains 330 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)