|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many lines does Paulina speak in this scene?
(a) About ten.
2. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she intends to kill Roberto?
(a) Not unless Roberto tries to escape.
(b) She has not decided yet.
(c) Of course, after Roberto confesses.
(d) They didn't kill her, so that wouldn't be fair.
3. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about Roberto?
(a) That he doesn't want to cooperate.
(b) That Gerardo is certain that Roberto is Dr. Miranda.
(c) That he is actually an undercover agent for Gerardo's commission.
(d) That he is having a heart attack from fear.
4. What did the woman with whom Gerardo had an affair claim?
(a) That she was with the secret police.
(b) That she was better for him than Paulina.
(c) That she had also been tortured.
(d) That she could help him find Paulina.
5. How does Gerardo prefer to treat Dr. Miranda aka Roberto?
(a) As a client.
(b) Like a brother.
(c) As if he is innocent.
(d) Roughly and slapping him now and then.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens when Gerardo turns on the tape recorder?
2. What seems to happen to Gerardo in this scene?
3. What has Paulina not shared with Gerardo in the past?
4. When is Paulina kidnapped?
5. What is Paulina's relationship with her parents like?
This section contains 314 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)