|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gerardo prefer to treat Dr. Miranda aka Roberto?
(a) As a client.
(b) Like a brother.
(c) Roughly and slapping him now and then.
(d) As if he is innocent.
2. What has Paulina not shared with Gerardo in the past?
(a) The fact that she had been a medical student.
(b) That she is estranged from her parents.
(c) Very much about her experiences while being tortured.
(d) That she was fairly sure she knew who Dr. Miranda is.
3. What composer does Dr. Miranda play while talking with Paulina in captivity?
4. To what does Roberto admit?
(a) Raping Paulina.
(b) Using electrical paddles to shock political prisoners.
(c) Being afraid.
5. What seems to happen to Gerardo in this scene?
(a) He becomes certain his wife is insane and wants to commit her to an asylum.
(b) He gains his power.
(c) He has a complete nervous breakdown.
(d) He starts really feeling sorry for Roberto.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much time has elapsed since the last scene?
2. What does Roberto say about Gerardo's ability to protect Paulina?
3. What announces the resumption of the concert?
4. What does Paulina do when she walks away from Gerardo?
5. Who did Dr. Miranda used to quote?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)