|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
(a) Out on the terrace.
(b) At the police station.
(c) At the neighbor's house.
(d) In bed asleep.
2. What happens to Roberto after he is tied up at Paulina and Gerardo's home?
(a) The couple forgives him and they eventually become friends.
(b) His fate is not mentioned.
(c) The couple kills him.
(d) He is beaten badly and left on the steps of the hospital.
3. How many times does Gerardo say he and the woman had sex?
(b) They did not have sex.
(c) Too numerous to count.
4. What does Gerardo ask of Roberto concerning Paulina?
(a) To help Gerardo kill her.
(b) To help him get her committed to an asylum.
(c) To tell her she is totally mistaken.
(d) To humor her.
5. Roberto asks what of Gerardo?
(a) For another cup of coffee.
(b) What he supposedly did.
(c) For a cigarette.
(d) To set him free.
Short Answer Questions
1. About what phrase does Paulina talk?
2. What does she talk about doing to Roberto?
3. What are some of the things Paulina mentions that she endured during torture?
4. Why is Gerardo being congratulated?
5. Where is Roberto at the opening of this scene?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)