|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Roberto says when Paulina removes the gag?
(a) Asks for water.
(b) Says he is going to sue Paulina.
(c) Calls Paulina a bitch.
(d) Tells Paulina to go to hell.
2. Who does Gerardo thank?
(a) His mother.
(b) No one.
(d) Spectators who are off-stage.
3. How does Gerardo prefer to treat Dr. Miranda aka Roberto?
(a) As a client.
(b) As if he is innocent.
(c) Like a brother.
(d) Roughly and slapping him now and then.
4. Where is Roberto at the opening of this scene?
(a) Still tied up in the living room.
(b) Back in the bedroom sleeping.
(c) They have let him go.
(d) Dead; his body is in the car trunk.
5. Roberto asks what of Gerardo?
(a) For a cigarette.
(b) For another cup of coffee.
(c) To set him free.
(d) What he supposedly did.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one possible symbolic meaning to this last scene?
2. What does Paulina talk about in the opening of this scene?
3. What does Gerardo ask of Paulina as she is talking about the above phrase?
4. What reason does Gerardo give in pleading with Roberto to indulge Paulina?
5. What does Gerardo say Paulina will do if Roberto does not confess?
This section contains 379 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)