|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How has Gerardo thought of Paulina's emotional state over the years?
(d) In denial.
2. Who does Paulina meet after three days of captivity?
(a) The head of the Secret Police.
(c) Dr. Miranda.
3. Where is Paulina looking when the stage goes dark?
(a) At Gerardo.
(b) At her hands.
(c) At Roberto.
(d) In a mirror.
4. What does Gerardo ask of Paulina as she is talking about the above phrase?
(a) To not be so vulgar.
(b) To leave so he can continue to talk with Roberto.
(c) To stop being irrelevant to the task at hand.
(d) To go check out the meaning of the phrase on the internet.
5. What does Gerardo imply that Roberto has done?
(a) Raped women tied to a cot.
(b) Assassinated the chief of police.
(c) Performed human euthanesia.
(d) Gotten himself into this predicament by his actions.
Short Answer Questions
1. What seems to happen to Gerardo in this scene?
2. What does Paulina intend to do once Roberto begins talking?
3. What has Paulina not shared with Gerardo in the past?
4. What does Paulina want of Gerardo?
5. What is Roberto's situation?
This section contains 308 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)