|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about Roberto?
(a) That Gerardo is certain that Roberto is Dr. Miranda.
(b) That he is actually an undercover agent for Gerardo's commission.
(c) That he doesn't want to cooperate.
(d) That he is having a heart attack from fear.
2. What announces the resumption of the concert?
(b) The dimming of the lights.
(c) A voice over the loud speaker.
(d) A bell.
3. What does Paulina do when Gerardo looks at her as the song commences?
(a) Looks over at Roberto and gives him an obscene sign.
(b) Turns to Gerardo and smiles.
4. What does Paulina say about the way Roberto takes his coffee?
(a) He takes it black.
(b) He likes it with sugar.
(c) He only drinks coffee after a torture session.
(d) He doesn't like coffee.
5. What does Paulina intend to do once Roberto begins talking?
(a) Record his words.
(b) Tortue him if he lies.
(c) Duct tape his mouth closed.
(d) Call the police to hear him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Paulina not shared with Gerardo in the past?
2. What are some of the things Paulina mentions that she endured during torture?
3. What is uncertain about the arrival of Roberto?
4. What seems to happen to Gerardo in this scene?
5. What is the main thing Paulina wants from Roberto?
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)