|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first thing Roberto says when Paulina removes the gag?
(a) Tells Paulina to go to hell.
(b) Asks for water.
(c) Calls Paulina a bitch.
(d) Says he is going to sue Paulina.
2. What is the main thing Paulina wants from Roberto?
(a) A guarantee that he won't go to the police.
(b) An apology.
(c) His written and signed confession in her hand.
(d) An explanation as to why he hurt her.
3. What does Gerardo ask of Roberto concerning Paulina?
(a) To help him get her committed to an asylum.
(b) To humor her.
(c) To tell her she is totally mistaken.
(d) To help Gerardo kill her.
4. Who enters as Paulina is paying for the candy?
(b) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
5. What does Gerardo imply that Roberto has done?
(a) Gotten himself into this predicament by his actions.
(b) Raped women tied to a cot.
(c) Performed human euthanesia.
(d) Assassinated the chief of police.
Short Answer Questions
1. What happens to Roberto after he is tied up at Paulina and Gerardo's home?
2. Who turns to Roberto and meets his gaze for a moment?
3. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
4. What did the woman with whom Gerardo had an affair claim?
5. Why does Gerardo think he'll have to resign?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)