|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What composer does Paulina want to listen to with Gerardo?
2. What is Roberto's situation?
(a) He is still tied, but his hands are now in front of him.
(b) He is unconscious.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He has convinced Paulina of his innocence and is free.
3. To what does Roberto admit?
(a) Using electrical paddles to shock political prisoners.
(c) Being afraid.
(d) Raping Paulina.
4. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she intends to kill Roberto?
(a) She has not decided yet.
(b) Not unless Roberto tries to escape.
(c) They didn't kill her, so that wouldn't be fair.
(d) Of course, after Roberto confesses.
5. Roberto asks what of Gerardo?
(a) To set him free.
(b) For another cup of coffee.
(c) For a cigarette.
(d) What he supposedly did.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Gerardo ask of Paulina as she is talking about the above phrase?
2. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
3. How does Paulina want to honor Gerardo's caring of her?
4. How many times does Gerardo say he and the woman had sex?
5. What does Gerardo say he is in favor of now?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)