|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Gerardo say Paulina will do if Roberto does not confess?
(a) Take him to the police.
(b) Have Gerardo work him over with a billy club.
(c) Kill him.
(d) Cut out his tongue.
2. What does Roberto state about the situation in question #126.
(a) That it was a patriotic thing the doctors did.
(b) That it had been investigated by the medical association.
(c) That it was not true.
(d) That the doctors were forced into the situation.
3. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
(a) At the neighbor's house.
(b) Out on the terrace.
(c) In bed asleep.
(d) At the police station.
4. What does Paulina do when she walks away from Gerardo?
(a) Goes to the ladies room.
(b) Meets up surriptitiously with her lover.
(c) Goes to hail a cab.
(d) Goes and buys some candy.
5. Where is Paulina looking when the stage goes dark?
(a) At her hands.
(b) In a mirror.
(c) At Gerardo.
(d) At Roberto.
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one thing that revolted Gerardo under the military regime?
2. What is Paulina's relationship with her parents like?
3. What did the woman with whom Gerardo had an affair claim?
4. What is the first thing Roberto says when Paulina removes the gag?
5. What is the main thing Paulina wants from Roberto?
This section contains 305 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)