|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina do when she walks away from Gerardo?
(a) Goes to hail a cab.
(b) Goes and buys some candy.
(c) Goes to the ladies room.
(d) Meets up surriptitiously with her lover.
2. What are some of the things Paulina mentions that she endured during torture?
(a) Electrocutions, rapes, near-drowning in feces.
(c) Handcuffed to a brick wall off the floor.
(d) Eating raw pork.
3. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about Roberto?
(a) That he is having a heart attack from fear.
(b) That he doesn't want to cooperate.
(c) That Gerardo is certain that Roberto is Dr. Miranda.
(d) That he is actually an undercover agent for Gerardo's commission.
4. What does Paulina do when Gerardo looks at her as the song commences?
(b) Looks over at Roberto and gives him an obscene sign.
(c) Turns to Gerardo and smiles.
5. What composer does Paulina want to listen to with Gerardo?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roberto state about the situation in question #126.
2. Where does this scene open?
3. What is Gerardo trying to get Paulina to tell him?
4. What does Paulina say about the way Roberto takes his coffee?
5. What did the woman with whom Gerardo had an affair claim?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)