|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Gerardo prefer to treat Dr. Miranda aka Roberto?
(a) As a client.
(b) Roughly and slapping him now and then.
(c) Like a brother.
(d) As if he is innocent.
2. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about Roberto?
(a) That he is actually an undercover agent for Gerardo's commission.
(b) That Gerardo is certain that Roberto is Dr. Miranda.
(c) That he doesn't want to cooperate.
(d) That he is having a heart attack from fear.
3. To what does Roberto admit?
(a) Using electrical paddles to shock political prisoners.
(b) Raping Paulina.
(d) Being afraid.
4. How does Paulina want to honor Gerardo's caring of her?
(a) Adopt a child and care for him in the same way.
(b) Let him go back and have an affair with the other woman.
(c) Buy him a year's worth of sessions with a massage therapist.
(d) Take him on a long cruise.
5. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
(a) In bed asleep.
(b) At the police station.
(c) At the neighbor's house.
(d) Out on the terrace.
Short Answer Questions
1. As Paulina persists in questioning Gerardo about the affair, how does he respond.
2. What does Roberto state about Paulina?
3. What is one possible symbolic meaning to this last scene?
4. Who turns to Roberto and meets his gaze for a moment?
5. At first, what is the primary reason for the doctor's presence during torture?
This section contains 381 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)