|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina want to know about Gerardo's affair with this woman?
(a) How they met.
(b) If he wishes he was with her now.
(c) How many times they had sex.
(d) If he loved her.
2. What does Paulina asks Gerardo to do?
(a) To leave the house until Paulina is through with Roberto.
(b) To rough Roberto up to scare him.
(c) To help her dispose of the body if she has to kill Roberto.
(d) To convince Roberto that Paulina will kill him if he doesn't confess.
3. What song begins to play?
(a) Schubert's Death and the Maiden.
(b) Bach's Brandenburg Concerto.
(c) Ravel's Bolero.
(d) Beethoven's Fur Elise.
4. What is Gerardo's response to Roberto's taunting him?
(a) Tells Roberto he is insane.
(b) Unties Roberto and throws him out of the house.
(c) Laughs since he knows what Roberto is trying to do.
(d) Threatens to shoot Roberto himself.
5. Who does Gerardo thank?
(a) No one.
(b) His mother.
(c) Spectators who are off-stage.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Roberto's situation?
2. What sounds are heard?
3. What does Roberto state about the situation in question #126.
4. What alternative does Paulina offer Gerardo instead of his involvement?
5. Roberto asks what of Gerardo?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)