|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Paulina mention that upsets Roberto?
(a) His wife.
(b) His sister.
(c) His mother.
(d) His children.
2. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
(a) At the neighbor's house.
(b) At the police station.
(c) Out on the terrace.
(d) In bed asleep.
3. Where does Roberto say he has to go?
(a) To the bathroom.
(b) To work.
(c) To pick his wife and children up at the airport.
(d) To his office to get his papers for accuracy.
4. What announces the resumption of the concert?
(a) A voice over the loud speaker.
(c) A bell.
(d) The dimming of the lights.
5. Who enters as Paulina is paying for the candy?
(a) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is one possible symbolic meaning to this last scene?
2. How many lines does Paulina speak in this scene?
3. What composer does Paulina want to listen to with Gerardo?
4. What does Gerardo ask of Paulina as she is talking about the above phrase?
5. Where does this scene open?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)