|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What technique does Roberto think Paulina and Gerardo are using?
(a) Sleep deprivation.
(b) Good cop, bad cop.
(d) Guilt induced confession.
2. At first, what is the primary reason for the doctor's presence during torture?
(a) To say how much physical abuse the prisoner can withstand without dying.
(b) To heal the patient.
(c) To administer truth serum.
(d) To make certain a woman isn't pregnant before shock torture.
3. Who did Dr. Miranda used to quote?
4. Who enters as Paulina is paying for the candy?
(a) Her mother.
(c) Her son.
5. What does Paulina mention using to rape Roberto, implying that he had done the same to her.
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A police baton.
(c) A stick.
(d) A broom handle.
Short Answer Questions
1. What song begins to play?
2. Besides his voice, how else does Paulina know Roberta was one of her torturers?
3. What was one thing that revolted Gerardo under the military regime?
4. What is Roberto's situation?
5. What does Roberto state about the situation in question #126.
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)