|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina intend to do once Roberto begins talking?
(a) Duct tape his mouth closed.
(b) Tortue him if he lies.
(c) Call the police to hear him.
(d) Record his words.
2. What was one thing that revolted Gerardo under the military regime?
(a) That they dismissed the junta.
(b) The many executions.
(c) The nationalization of the banks.
(d) False evidence against innocent people.
3. When Paulina returns to the living room, what does she do?
(a) Says another line from her time of torture and runs her hands all over Roberto.
(b) Ask Roberto to forgive her.
(c) Gives Roberto more water.
(d) Pistol whips Roberto for trying to escape.
4. What song begins to play when Paulina tells her story?
(a) The Beatles' Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds.
(b) Chicago's McArthur Park.
(c) Beethoven's Ninth Symphony.
(d) Schubert's Death and the Maiden.
5. What does Gerardo ask of Roberto concerning Paulina?
(a) To humor her.
(b) To tell her she is totally mistaken.
(c) To help Gerardo kill her.
(d) To help him get her committed to an asylum.
Short Answer Questions
1. What will Paulina do if Roberto gives her a signed confession?
2. Why does Gerardo think he'll have to resign?
3. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about Roberto?
4. What happens when Gerardo turns on the tape recorder?
5. When the music ends, what do Gerardo and Paulina do?
This section contains 331 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)