|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What announces the resumption of the concert?
(b) A bell.
(c) A voice over the loud speaker.
(d) The dimming of the lights.
2. Who enters as Paulina is paying for the candy?
(a) Her son.
(c) Her mother.
3. What does Paulina remind Gerardo about her torturers?
(a) That they did offer her food and water.
(b) That they were animals.
(c) That they repeatedly raped her.
(d) That they had not been caught.
4. What does Paulina mention using to rape Roberto, implying that he had done the same to her.
(a) A flashlight.
(b) A broom handle.
(c) A police baton.
(d) A stick.
5. Who turns to Roberto and meets his gaze for a moment?
(b) Roberto's mistress.
(d) Roberto's wife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gerardo's response to Roberto's taunting him?
2. What interrupted Paulina from telling this something years ago?
3. What was one thing that revolted Gerardo under the military regime?
4. What reason does Gerardo give in pleading with Roberto to indulge Paulina?
5. Where does this scene open?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)