|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. At first, what is the primary reason for the doctor's presence during torture?
(a) To make certain a woman isn't pregnant before shock torture.
(b) To administer truth serum.
(c) To heal the patient.
(d) To say how much physical abuse the prisoner can withstand without dying.
2. What is Gerardo's response to Roberto's taunting him?
(a) Threatens to shoot Roberto himself.
(b) Tells Roberto he is insane.
(c) Laughs since he knows what Roberto is trying to do.
(d) Unties Roberto and throws him out of the house.
3. What is Roberto's situation?
(a) He is unconscious.
(b) He is still tied, but his hands are now in front of him.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He has convinced Paulina of his innocence and is free.
4. What composer does Paulina want to listen to with Gerardo?
5. What does Paulina want Gerardo to do on the Investigating Committee?
(a) Lie so as to get the past over as quickly as possible.
(b) She doesn't want him on the committee.
(c) Defend the truth.
(d) Be the voice of reason.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Roberto say about Gerardo's ability to protect Paulina?
2. What does Paulina do when she walks away from Gerardo?
3. What does Gerardo say Paulina will do if Roberto does not confess?
4. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
5. What does Gerardo say he is in favor of now?
This section contains 329 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)