|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Paulina want Gerardo to do on the Investigating Committee?
(a) Defend the truth.
(b) Be the voice of reason.
(c) She doesn't want him on the committee.
(d) Lie so as to get the past over as quickly as possible.
2. What does Roberto say about Gerardo's ability to protect Paulina?
(a) Roberto questions Gerardo's manhood for not protecting Paulina from rape.
(b) That it's not his responsibility to have kept Paulina safe.
(c) He is not to blame that he couldn't keep Paulina safe.
(d) He is better able to protect her than the police.
3. How does Gerardo prefer to treat Dr. Miranda aka Roberto?
(a) As if he is innocent.
(b) Roughly and slapping him now and then.
(c) As a client.
(d) Like a brother.
4. What does Paulina asks Gerardo to do?
(a) To leave the house until Paulina is through with Roberto.
(b) To convince Roberto that Paulina will kill him if he doesn't confess.
(c) To rough Roberto up to scare him.
(d) To help her dispose of the body if she has to kill Roberto.
5. What is Roberto's situation?
(a) He is dead.
(b) He has convinced Paulina of his innocence and is free.
(c) He is unconscious.
(d) He is still tied, but his hands are now in front of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Paulina mention using to rape Roberto, implying that he had done the same to her.
2. How does Paulina want to honor Gerardo's caring of her?
3. Where is Paulina looking when the stage goes dark?
4. What does Paulina do when Gerardo looks at her as the song commences?
5. What is one possible symbolic meaning to this last scene?
This section contains 388 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)