|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Roberto state about Paulina?
(a) That she is beautiful.
(b) That she needs psychiatric care.
(c) That she is an admirable person.
(d) That he knew her when she was in elementary school.
2. When the music ends, what do Gerardo and Paulina do?
(a) They are not in the audience.
(b) They throws confetti onto the stage.
(c) He applauds; she does not.
(d) He kisses the lead actress and she gives the actress a rose.
3. How does Paulina want to honor Gerardo's caring of her?
(a) Let him go back and have an affair with the other woman.
(b) Buy him a year's worth of sessions with a massage therapist.
(c) Take him on a long cruise.
(d) Adopt a child and care for him in the same way.
4. What has Paulina not shared with Gerardo in the past?
(a) That she was fairly sure she knew who Dr. Miranda is.
(b) That she is estranged from her parents.
(c) The fact that she had been a medical student.
(d) Very much about her experiences while being tortured.
5. What does Gerardo imply that Roberto has done?
(a) Assassinated the chief of police.
(b) Gotten himself into this predicament by his actions.
(c) Raped women tied to a cot.
(d) Performed human euthanesia.
Short Answer Questions
1. What announces the resumption of the concert?
2. What does Paulina want to know about Gerardo's affair with this woman?
3. What song begins to play?
4. Who enters as Paulina is paying for the candy?
5. What will Paulina do if Roberto gives her a signed confession?
This section contains 304 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)