|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the main thing Paulina wants from Roberto?
(a) An explanation as to why he hurt her.
(b) A guarantee that he won't go to the police.
(c) His written and signed confession in her hand.
(d) An apology.
2. Besides his voice, how else does Paulina know Roberta was one of her torturers?
(a) The way he blinks his eyes constantly.
(b) The way he sniffs his nose constantly.
(c) The way he says certain words with a foreign accent.
(d) The feel of his skin and his smell.
3. What composer does Dr. Miranda play while talking with Paulina in captivity?
4. What does Gerardo ask of Roberto concerning Paulina?
(a) To humor her.
(b) To tell her she is totally mistaken.
(c) To help him get her committed to an asylum.
(d) To help Gerardo kill her.
5. What does Paulina do when she walks away from Gerardo?
(a) Goes to the ladies room.
(b) Goes to hail a cab.
(c) Meets up surriptitiously with her lover.
(d) Goes and buys some candy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Gerardo going to tell Paulina about Roberto?
2. What announces the resumption of the concert?
3. Where does this scene open?
4. What is the first thing Roberto says when Paulina removes the gag?
5. What is Paulina's relationship with her parents like?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)