Final Test - Easy
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What composer does Paulina want to listen to with Gerardo?
2. What is Roberto's situation?
(a) He is still tied, but his hands are now in front of him.
(b) He is unconscious.
(c) He is dead.
(d) He has convinced Paulina of his innocence and is free.
3. To what does Roberto admit?
(a) Using electrical paddles to shock political prisoners.
(c) Being afraid.
(d) Raping Paulina.
4. What does Paulina say when Gerardo asks if she intends to kill Roberto?
(a) She has not decided yet.
(b) Not unless Roberto tries to escape.
(c) They didn't kill her, so that wouldn't be fair.
(d) Of course, after Roberto confesses.
5. Roberto asks what of Gerardo?
(a) To set him free.
(b) For another cup of coffee.
(c) For a cigarette.
(d) What he supposedly did.
6. What does Gerardo ask of Paulina as she is talking about the above phrase?
(a) To go check out the meaning of the phrase on the internet.
(b) To stop being irrelevant to the task at hand.
(c) To not be so vulgar.
(d) To leave so he can continue to talk with Roberto.
7. Where is Paulina at the opening of this scene?
(a) At the police station.
(b) In bed asleep.
(c) Out on the terrace.
(d) At the neighbor's house.
8. How does Paulina want to honor Gerardo's caring of her?
(a) Buy him a year's worth of sessions with a massage therapist.
(b) Take him on a long cruise.
(c) Let him go back and have an affair with the other woman.
(d) Adopt a child and care for him in the same way.
9. How many times does Gerardo say he and the woman had sex?
(a) They did not have sex.
(b) Too numerous to count.
10. What does Gerardo say he is in favor of now?
(a) Raping Roberto.
(b) An eye for an eye retaliation.
(c) Killing Roberto.
(d) Letting Roberto go without the confession.
11. How much time has elapsed since the last scene?
(a) Ten years.
(b) A week.
(c) Two days.
(d) Several months.
12. What does Paulina confess she has faked during their marriage?
(b) The fact that she was tortured.
(c) Her real name.
(d) Her sanity.
13. Who does Paulina mention that upsets Roberto?
(a) His sister.
(b) His mother.
(c) His children.
(d) His wife.
14. Who does Roberto condemn?
(a) His adulterous wife.
15. What does Roberto say about Gerardo's ability to protect Paulina?
(a) Roberto questions Gerardo's manhood for not protecting Paulina from rape.
(b) That it's not his responsibility to have kept Paulina safe.
(c) He is better able to protect her than the police.
(d) He is not to blame that he couldn't keep Paulina safe.
Short Answer Questions
1. What interrupted Paulina from telling this something years ago?
2. What does Paulina intend to do once Roberto begins talking?
3. What is Paulina's relationship with her parents like?
4. What does Gerardo say Paulina will do if Roberto does not confess?
5. What is the main thing Paulina wants from Roberto?
This section contains 565 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)