|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did Gerardo lie to Paulina about the commission position?
(a) He wanted to let Paulina feel that she had some say in the matter.
(b) He knew her father would be arrested.
(c) He thought she'd be angry.
(d) He doesn't think it was any of her business.
2. What kind of sandwich does Paulina offer Roberto?
(d) Peanut butter and jelly.
3. What is hidden in the drawer?
(a) A thousand dollars.
(b) A gun.
(c) A pocketknife.
(d) A ledger book.
4. What would be an adjective that might describe Paulina's actions at this point?
5. What does Paulina threaten to do if Gerardo goes to the police?
(a) To shoot Gerardo.
(b) To shoot the police if they come there.
(c) To kill herself.
(d) To shoot Roberto.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is the first person to speak in this scene?
2. What does Gerardo do to calm Paulina?
3. About what do Gerardo and Roberto joke?
4. When Paulina goes to the guest bedroom door, what does she do?
5. As Paulina drives away, what does the audience see?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)