1. Who is the first person on the stage when the play opens?
(b) Roberto Miranda.
(c) Paulina Salas.
(d) Gerardo Escobar.
2. Where is the person in question #1 sitting?
(a) In the backyard.
(b) In the kitchen.
(c) On the terrace.
(d) In the President's office.
3. What does the character in #1's answer grab when hearing a car?
(a) A pair of binoculars.
(b) Dinner out of the oven.
(c) A gun.
(d) The telephone.
4. Who invites the person in the car in for a drink?
(a) No one invites the driver inside.
(b) Paulina Salas.
(c) Gerardo Escobar.
(d) The grandmother.
5. Why is Gerardo apologetic?
(a) He burns dinner.
(b) He forgot to pick up the dry cleaning.
(c) He forgot to pick his wife up at the airport.
(d) He is quite late for dinner.
6. What does Gerardo's wife ask him?
(a) If he remembers about the party that night.
(b) Why he is coming home today and not tomorrow.
(c) What he has in his briefcase.
(d) Who drove him home.
This section contains 5,285 words
(approx. 18 pages at 300 words per page)