Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does Iyaloja focus on with Elesin's request for a young wife?
2. In which year did the actual occurrence described in the play take place?
3. Which character acts as the voice of reason throughout the play?
4. Jane influences Pilkings through ____________.
5. As stated by the praise-singer in the play, what does a man forget when he approaches a brand new bride?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Explain and identify the background of Soyinka's...
This section contains 1,014 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)