|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the resident concentrating on when he sees the British officers?
(a) The fact that they aren't wearing costumes.
(b) Their skin.
(c) The issue at hand.
(d) Their uniforms.
2. Who is the Master of Death, according to "Death and the king's horseman"?
3. What type of dance do the British begin with in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Elesin consider to be model wifely behavior?
(c) Caring for children.
(d) Speaking in defense of her husband.
5. Which type of formation are the couples in at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
Short Answer Questions
1. Pilkings believes that the Prince will come to the dance dressed as ____________.
2. How does Olunde commit suicide?
3. To whom does Soyinka dedicate this play?
4. Which character sits beside Elesin's cell?
5. What is the first name of the aide-de-camp?
This section contains 175 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)