|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which word best describes the Prince's reaction to Jane and Pilkings' costumes?
2. Which word best describes how the orchestra in playing during the ball in Act 1, Scene 4, as stated in the text?
3. Which term is used by the women of the market several times while in an argument with Amusa?
(a) My father.
(c) My mother.
(d) My love.
4. Where will the ball be taking place?
(a) Outside at the marketplace.
(b) Under the stars.
(c) Pilkings' house.
(d) The colonial residency.
5. In which color is the one who makes the transition dressed, as can be seen in the last scene of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. This character is portrayed as being slightly more understanding of Yoruban cultures.
2. How many shells are there to the soul of a man?
3. According to Elesin Oba, he is the master of what?
4. Who performs the ritual sacrifices made for the Yoruban king?
5. What will ride at the feet of the king's horse in the afterlife?
This section contains 203 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)