|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Yoruban word for a rich, woven cloth?
2. Who is the Residency's club secretary?
(c) The Resident.
3. What is the Yoruban term for an ancestral masquerade?
4. What type of clothes does Amusa wear, as described by another character?
(a) A blue uniform.
(c) A suit.
(d) A captain's outfit.
5. What will ride at the feet of the king's horse in the afterlife?
(b) The white man.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Elesin Oba, he is the master of what?
2. Which word best describes how the orchestra in playing during the ball in Act 1, Scene 4, as stated in the text?
3. Who performs the ritual sacrifices made for the Yoruban king?
4. What type of transportation does Olunde use to travel home as discussed in Act 1, Scene 3?
5. According to Olunde, the English do not _______________ what they don't understand.
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)