|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Yoruban term for an ancestral masquerade?
2. The Yoruba is a ___________ society, as stated within the text.
3. Which type of bird must serve the offering once the death ritual is complete?
(c) Not-I bird.
4. Which character does not speak at all during the play?
(a) Elesin's bride.
5. What type of material makes up Elesin's handcuffs?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the first name of the aide-de-camp?
2. Which character sits beside Elesin's cell?
3. How many shells are there to the soul of a man?
4. This character is portrayed as being slightly more understanding of Yoruban cultures.
5. Which word best describes Olunde's reaction to his father's death?
This section contains 141 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)