|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Throughout the play there is a correlation between the death of the power of religion as well as the death of __________.
(c) The young.
2. According to Olunde, what is the greatest art of the British?
(d) Throwing parties.
3. What phrase does Elesin use repeatedly to describe Pilkings?
(a) White man.
(b) White ghost.
(c) Evil one.
(d) White one.
4. The Yoruba is a ___________ society, as stated within the text.
5. How long ago did the English tragedy mentioned in the play occur?
(a) 5 months.
(b) 6 months.
(c) 1 year.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where will the ball be taking place?
2. Which word best describes Olunde's reaction to his father's death?
3. Who tells Olunde how to find Mr. and Mrs. Pilkings?
4. This is mentioned throughout the text. It is a delicacy of crushed melon seeds.
5. What type of transportation does Olunde use to travel home as discussed in Act 1, Scene 3?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)