Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In which color is the one who makes the transition dressed, as can be seen in the last scene of the play?
2. Who do the women of the market mockingly claim built the road that runs through it in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Joseph's father.
(c) Amusa's father.
3. How long do pre-burial ceremonies last in the Yoruban world?
(a) 3 months.
(b) 30 days.
(c) 10 days.
(d) 2 weeks.
4. Where will the ball be taking place?
(a) Outside at the marketplace.
(b) Under the stars.
(c) The colonial residency.
(d) Pilkings' house.
5. What is the Yoruban word for a rich, woven cloth?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of material makes up Elesin's handcuffs?
2. What do the women of the market sing while Elesin begins to make the transition?
3. What is the Yoruban term for a royal drum?
4. Pilkings believes that the Prince will come to the dance dressed as ____________.
5. What type of dance do the British begin with in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)