|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Yoruban word for a rich, woven cloth?
2. According to Olunde, what is the greatest art of the British?
(a) Throwing parties.
3. What is the resident concentrating on when he sees the British officers?
(a) The fact that they aren't wearing costumes.
(b) Their uniforms.
(c) The issue at hand.
(d) Their skin.
4. Who performs the ritual sacrifices made for the Yoruban king?
(a) New king.
(b) The women of the market.
(c) Chief brothers.
(d) Elesin Oba.
5. The Yoruba is a ___________ society, as stated within the text.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the Yoruban term for a royal drum?
2. Which position is the soldier in that Olunde admires?
3. What type of material makes up Elesin's handcuffs?
4. This character is portrayed as being slightly more understanding of Yoruban cultures.
5. What part of the body must touch the ground one final time before the transition is made?
This section contains 168 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)