|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What animal must not be seen without his feathers, as stated by the praise-singer in the last scene of the play?
(b) Not-I bird.
2. What type of dance do the British begin with in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. What is the resident concentrating on when he sees the British officers?
(a) Their uniforms.
(b) Their skin.
(c) The fact that they aren't wearing costumes.
(d) The issue at hand.
4. How much time does Pilkings give Amusa to arrest Elesin?
(a) 20 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 30 minutes.
5. Which word best describes how the orchestra in playing during the ball in Act 1, Scene 4, as stated in the text?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elesin's bride pour over his eyelids in the last scene of the play?
2. Where will the ball be taking place?
3. According to Elesin Oba, he is the master of what?
4. What is a masque, as stated within the text?
5. Which century of dress are the Europeans wearing at the ball, as explained in Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)