|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the first name of the aide-de-camp?
2. Pilkings believes that the Prince will come to the dance dressed as ____________.
(a) A knight.
(b) A coat of arms.
(c) A court jester.
(d) He will not dress up.
3. How much time does Pilkings give Amusa to arrest Elesin?
(a) 30 minutes.
(b) 15 minutes.
(c) 1 hour.
(d) 20 minutes.
4. This character is portrayed as being slightly more understanding of Yoruban cultures.
5. What is a masque, as stated within the text?
(a) A Yoruban wedding.
(b) Costumed dance.
(c) A Yoruban death ritual.
(d) A British festival.
Short Answer Questions
1. Pilkings believes that Elesin is upset by _____________.
2. How much time has elapsed since Olunde received word of the king's death, as stated in Act 1, Scene 4?
3. Who is in charge of laying Elesin's shrouds?
4. How many constables does Amusa bring with him to arrest Elesin?
5. Which type of formation are the couples in at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 4?
This section contains 184 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)