|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The Yoruba is a ___________ society, as stated within the text.
2. In addition to the Yoruban religion, there are several references made to this particular religion throughout the play.
3. Which century of dress are the Europeans wearing at the ball, as explained in Act 1, Scene 4?
4. What does Iyaloja tell Elesin's bride that she must think of by the end of the play?
(a) Her husband.
(b) Her future.
(c) Her child.
(d) Her family.
5. What is the floor of the market covered with after Elesin's wedding?
Short Answer Questions
1. Which character does not speak at all during the play?
2. What is the first name of the aide-de-camp?
3. According to Olunde, what is the greatest art of the British?
4. Which word best describes Olunde's reaction to his father's death?
5. Throughout the play there is a correlation between the death of the power of religion as well as the death of __________.
This section contains 180 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)