Mid-Book Test (up to Act 1, Scene 2)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice, 5 short answer, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What are Jane and Pilkings wearing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
d) Fancy clothes.
2. Which character acts as the voice of reason throughout the play?
3. What does Elesin claim is the center of his life?
b) His new wife.
c) The palace.
d) The market.
4. Where is most of the play set?
a) The ball.
b) The cellar.
c) Elesin's palace.
d) The marketplace.
5. According to Soyinka, what first needs to exist before there can be a clash between two cultures?
This section contains 975 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)