|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Olunde does not _______________ Elesin when he sees him.
(c) Cry over.
2. According to Olunde, what is the greatest art of the British?
(a) Throwing parties.
3. What connects Elesin's handcuffs together?
(c) A chain.
(d) A rope.
4. Which of the following does NOT accurately describe Elesin's character?
5. Which character acts as the voice of reason throughout the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. For Olunde and the Yoruban people, seeing Elesin alive means that they are seeing the _____________ of the Yoruban world.
2. This term best describes Elesin's reaction/feeling toward Iyaloja's response after Elesin requests a wife.
3. What type of device plays the music in the Pilkings' home in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Which position is the soldier in that Olunde admires?
5. How does Elesin feel regarding Pilkings helping Olunde go to school?
This section contains 159 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)