|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Author's Note.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Finish the sentence. The British involvement in this story is ______________.
2. The author's note primarily serves to inform all except which of the following?
3. Oyo is a _______________.
4. How many kingdoms are the Yoruba divided into?
(d) Not stated.
5. How many deaths occur within the story?
Short Answer Questions
1. Whom does Soyinka blame for the tragedy of the story?
2. What is the author's ethnic background?
3. The characters in the play are _________________.
4. Soyinka's story is based upon ______.
5. In the author's note, Soyinka states that Elesin Oba is the _____________ in the eyes of the Yoruban people.
This section contains 136 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)