Quiz: Act 1, Scene 2
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. Where does Pilkings instruct Amusa to lock Elesin up in Act 1, Scene 2?
a) A restricted cell.
b) His study.
c) His home.
2. Which dance do Jane and Pilkings dance to in the second scene of the play?
3. Who is supposed to make an important appearance later in the evening?
a) The Yoruban King.
c) Elesin Oba.
d) The Prince of England.
4. What do the women of the market claim took Olunde away?
a) The British.
b) The gods.
c) A ship.
d) The ocean.
5. In whose home does the second scene take place?
a) The Pilkings'.
This section contains 266 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)