|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The drum heard in Act 1, Scene 3 signifies that the king's _____________ has been killed.
2. Which character is portrayed as understanding throughout the play?
3. How many deaths occur within the story?
4. According to Olunde, what is the greatest art of the British?
(c) Throwing parties.
5. What type of transportation does Olunde use to travel home as discussed in Act 1, Scene 3?
(a) WWII medical jet.
(d) Mail boat.
Short Answer Questions
1. The Yoruba is a ___________ society, as stated within the text.
2. Jane influences Pilkings through ____________.
3. Elesin refers to the market place as his home of _____________.
4. The characters in the play are _________________.
5. Which literary medium does Soyinka's work fall under?
This section contains 142 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)