|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Jane call the scene of splendor as Olunde gestures toward it during their argument?
2. Where will the ball be taking place?
(a) The colonial residency.
(b) Outside at the marketplace.
(c) Under the stars.
(d) Pilkings' house.
3. The author states that this story illustrates a ____________________ between two cultures.
(a) Coming together.
4. Which dance do Jane and Pilkings dance to in the second scene of the play?
5. Which of the following characters is NOT introduced in the first scene of the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. This term best describes Elesin's reaction/feeling toward Iyaloja's response after Elesin requests a wife.
2. What does "Oba" mean?
3. Who do the Pilkings speak to for more insight to Amusa's report in Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Who tells Olunde how to find Mr. and Mrs. Pilkings?
5. What type of outfit does Olunde wear?
This section contains 170 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)