|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Elesin craves before his death?
(a) A prostitute.
(b) Fine wine.
(c) A bed of roses.
(d) Finer cloth.
2. What type of transportation does Olunde use to travel home as discussed in Act 1, Scene 3?
(b) Mail boat.
(d) WWII medical jet.
3. At what type of school is Olunde studying?
4. In what way is Amusa related to Elesin?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) He is not.
(c) They are brothers.
(d) They are friends.
5. Where do the women of the market claim that the "official business" is happening?
(a) The market.
(b) The bridal tent.
(c) At the ball.
(d) At the palace.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many deaths occur within the story?
2. What time is it when Pilkings finally decides to go after Elesin?
3. What are Jane and Pilkings wearing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
4. Which word best describes Olunde's reaction to his father's death?
5. Who is in charge of laying Elesin's shrouds?
This section contains 171 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)