|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Elesin refers to the market place as his home of _____________.
2. The messenger should be denied _______ he asks for.
(b) The life.
3. Where do the women of the market claim that the "official business" is happening?
(a) The market.
(b) At the ball.
(c) At the palace.
(d) The bridal tent.
4. According to Olunde, what is the greatest art of the British?
(d) Throwing parties.
5. What are Jane and Pilkings wearing at the beginning of Act 1, Scene 2?
(a) Fancy clothes.
Short Answer Questions
1. In regards to time, how should the play be performed?
2. Where does Elesin wish to make the transition?
3. At which setting does the play open?
4. What type of clothes does Amusa wear, as described by another character?
5. What does Pilkings say Olunde is coming to get from Elesin before he leaves?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)