|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Pilkings believe Elesin's duty to be?
(b) Ritual murder.
2. How much time does Pilkings give Amusa to arrest Elesin?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 30 minutes.
(c) 20 minutes.
(d) 1 hour.
3. What word does Pilkings use to describe Yoruban customs?
4. This term best describes Elesin's reaction/feeling toward Iyaloja's response after Elesin requests a wife.
5. To which religion does Amusa belong?
Short Answer Questions
1. What type of device plays the music in the Pilkings' home in Act 1, Scene 2?
2. What does Elesin do to Olunde before he leaves for school?
3. In whose home does the second scene take place?
4. What does Elesin seem fascinated with as he sits in his cell?
5. What is proof of the new bride's virginity?
This section contains 169 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)