|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act 1, Scene 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much time does Pilkings give Amusa to arrest Elesin?
(a) 15 minutes.
(b) 1 hour.
(c) 30 minutes.
(d) 20 minutes.
2. Elesin's love and appreciation for life is ________________ for his community.
3. This term best describes Elesin's reaction/feeling toward Iyaloja's response after Elesin requests a wife.
4. What is the first name of the aide-de-camp?
5. Oyo was the ____________ kingdom in Nigeria.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Elesin claim is the center of his life?
2. To whom is Elesin's new bride betrothed?
3. The masks in Act 1, Scene 2, signify what?
4. What does Elesin seem fascinated with as he sits in his cell?
5. Iyaloja works to enforce what is good for __________.
This section contains 146 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)