Quiz: Act 1, Scene 4
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. How long ago did the English tragedy mentioned in the play occur?
a) 5 months.
b) 3 months.
c) 6 months.
d) 1 year.
2. Pilkings believes that the Prince will come to the dance dressed as ____________.
a) A coat of arms.
b) A court jester.
c) A knight.
d) He will not dress up.
3. What does Elesin seem fascinated with as he sits in his cell?
a) The moon.
b) The sun.
d) His wife's face.
4. What type of outfit does Olunde wear?
a) A suit.
b) An ancestral mask.
c) African robes.
5. According to Olunde, what is the greatest art of the British?
This section contains 289 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)