Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ivan stopped doing?
2. One evening, Ivan's wife comes into his room to visit dressed how?
3. In Chapter 10, where is Ivan for the next two weeks?
4. What does food become to Ivan?
5. What has Ivan stopped thinking about by chapter 10?
Essay Topic 1
Compare and contrast Ivan and Gerasim. What is the relationship and/or purpose of these two characters, specifically, in this novel?
Essay Topic 2
What is the discontinuity between how character's act and what they feel throughout the novel? Why is how they act different than how they feel?
Essay Topic 3
How does Ivan's family deal with his suffering and death? Do they learn anything from this experience? If so, what?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)