|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What medicines are often given to Ivan?
(a) There is no medicine that can help Ivan.
(b) Penicillin and opium.
(c) Opium and morphine.
(d) Penicillin and morphine.
2. What does Ivan realize in Chapter 7?
(a) That he is not as sick as he has thought.
(b) That everyone is waiting for him to die.
(c) That he misses work terribly.
(d) That his wife doesn't love him.
3. How does Ivan feel when his wife enters his room in Chapter 8?
(b) Surrounded by lies.
(d) Sad to think he must soon leave her.
4. Others see Ivan twitch and gasp for two more hours, but Ivan experiences what?
5. Ivan feels no lasting comfort in what?
(a) Taking communion.
(b) His wife's presence.
(c) His confession.
(d) His memories.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan think may have been real after all?
2. How much does Ivan sleep?
3. In Chapter 10, where is Ivan for the next two weeks?
4. In Chapter 11, Ivan sees that his deceptions have done what?
5. What does Ivan seriously consider in Chapter 11?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)