|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. His memories of the past lead Ivan specifically to where?
(a) The day he met his wife.
(c) That fateful day he fell off the step ladder.
(d) His childhood.
2. In Chapter 11, Ivan sees that his deceptions have done what?
(a) Strained his frienship with Peter.
(b) Distance himself from his children.
(c) Hidden both life and death from him.
(d) Distanced he and his wife.
3. In Chapter 11, what does his awareness about his deceptions cause Ivan to do?
(c) Beg forgiveness.
(d) Groan aloud.
4. What does Ivan ask of God?
(a) To be cured.
(b) To take care of his family when he is gone.
(c) To live as he used to - well and pleasantly.
(d) To explain why God is allowing him to be in such pain.
5. How does Ivan feel when his wife enters his room in Chapter 8?
(b) Sad to think he must soon leave her.
(d) Surrounded by lies.
Short Answer Questions
1. What medicines are often given to Ivan?
2. Who insisted that Ivan's wife and family go out?
3. What has Ivan stopped thinking about by chapter 10?
4. How does Ivan react to his memories?
5. How do Ivan's drugs help his wife and doctors?
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)