|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan seriously consider in Chapter 11?
(a) That he is dying.
(b) Murdering his wife.
(c) The idea that he has lived wrongly.
(d) Living to see his daughter married.
2. In Chapter 11, Ivan sees that his deceptions have done what?
(a) Distance himself from his children.
(b) Distanced he and his wife.
(c) Hidden both life and death from him.
(d) Strained his frienship with Peter.
3. What does Ivan realize about his life once he feels he is pushed through the hole?
(a) That he did the best he could.
(b) That he didn't live it well, but it doesn't matter.
(c) That his life wasn't worth living.
(d) That it was wonderful.
4. Why does Ivan's wife enter his room in Chapter 11?
(a) To keep him company.
(b) To bring him something to eat.
(c) To tell Ivan that their daughter's fiance has finally proposed.
(d) To make him comfortabe.
5. In Chapter 10, where is Ivan for the next two weeks?
(a) In the hospital.
(b) In his bed.
(c) In the doctor's back room.
(d) On his sofa that he never leaves.
Short Answer Questions
1. In Chapter 10, how does Ivan feel about his memories of the past?
2. How do Ivan's drugs help his wife and doctors?
3. Ivan compares the doctor's visit to what?
4. Of what does Ivan's wife try to convince him?
5. How often does Ivan experience physical pain?
This section contains 325 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)