|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 11, Ivan sees that his deceptions have done what?
(a) Hidden both life and death from him.
(b) Distanced he and his wife.
(c) Strained his frienship with Peter.
(d) Distance himself from his children.
2. What explanation has Ivan for the realizations about his memories?
(a) He raised his own children the way he was raised.
(b) He lived as he should have.
(c) He was raised by good parents.
(d) He has not lived as he ought.
3. How much does Ivan sleep?
(a) All day but not at night.
(b) As little as he eats.
(c) Four hours a night on good nights.
(d) All the time.
4. In Chapter 10, how does Ivan feel about his memories of the past?
(a) The memories are shocking.
(b) The memories are painful.
(c) The memories are joyful.
(d) The memories devastating.
5. Ivan feels no lasting comfort in what?
(a) Taking communion.
(b) His memories.
(c) His confession.
(d) His wife's presence.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ivan react to his memories?
2. How do most people treat Ivan's dying?
3. What characters are mentioned in Chapter 9?
4. What month of Ivan's illness begins Chapter 7?
5. What has Ivan stopped thinking about by chapter 10?
This section contains 269 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)