|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ivan stopped doing?
2. One evening, Ivan's wife comes into his room to visit dressed how?
(a) For a visit from another specialist.
(b) For a funeral.
(c) For a trip.
(d) For the theater.
3. In Chapter 10, where is Ivan for the next two weeks?
(a) In the doctor's back room.
(b) On his sofa that he never leaves.
(c) In his bed.
(d) In the hospital.
4. What does food become to Ivan?
(c) It all taste like iron because of the medication he takes.
(d) A distraction from the pain.
5. What has Ivan stopped thinking about by chapter 10?
(a) How to get the promotion he felt he was due.
(c) His work.
(d) His appendix and his kidney.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ivan relieve his suffering that night in Chapter 9?
2. Who insisted that Ivan's wife and family go out?
3. Why does Ivan's wife enter his room in Chapter 11?
4. What explanation has Ivan for the realizations about his memories?
5. When does Ivan recognize that his real life began to ebb?
This section contains 285 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)