|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In Chapter 8, Ivan is angry with whom?
(a) Those around him who act like everything is normal.
(b) Those who wouldn't promote him at his old job.
(c) The doctor.
2. What does Ivan struggle with during the last three days of his life?
(a) The pain.
(b) The bright light.
(c) The bleeding.
(d) The black sack.
3. What is the hardest thing for Ivan to bear?
(a) Not being able to eat his favorite foods.
(b) That others have to be involved in his excretions.
(c) Not being able to sleep much.
(d) The pain.
4. How do Ivan's drugs help his wife and doctors?
(a) The drugs make Ivan easier to be with.
(b) The drugs make them feel better because they ease his pain.
(c) The drugs make it easier for him to sleep.
(d) The drugs only serve their convenience in keeping Ivan quiet.
5. What does Ivan try to hang onto at the end of his life?
(a) His family.
(b) His belief in God.
(c) The notion that his life has been a good one.
(d) His last breath.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ivan react to his memories?
2. What does Ivan find once he feels he is pushed through the hole?
3. How does Ivan respond to his wife entering his room?
4. What does Ivan think he was too quick to do?
5. In Chapter 11, what does his awareness about his deceptions cause Ivan to do?
This section contains 321 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)