|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the beginning of Chapter 3, what is Ivan Ilych's professional title?
(b) Public Prosecutor.
(c) District Attorney.
(d) Civil Lawyer.
2. How bad are the affects of these medicines?
(a) Bad, but at least they relieve the pain.
(b) Not bad at all.
(c) They make him so sick he tries to avoid taking them.
(d) As bad as the pain that they are supposed to relieve.
3. What medicines are often given to Ivan?
(a) Opium and morphine.
(b) There is no medicine that can help Ivan.
(c) Penicillin and morphine.
(d) Penicillin and opium.
4. Who comes to visit Ivan Ilych in Chapter 5?
(a) Vladimir Ivanich.
(b) His brother-in-law.
(c) Peter Ivanovich.
5. How does Ivan Ilych react to the thought that he is dying?
(d) Deep depression.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ivan Ilych take his family when he takes a leave of absence from his job?
2. What game does Ivan Ilych like to play?
3. In Chapter 8, Ivan is angry with whom?
4. Ivan Ilych knows he gave his life to what?
5. What month of Ivan's illness begins Chapter 7?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)