|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych see in the eyes of his brother-in-law?
2. What does Ivan realize the further back in his memories he goes?
(a) He wishes he could re-live them.
(b) He really has had a wonderful life.
(c) The more there was that was good in life, the more life there was.
(d) The more of these distant memories he has than of recent times.
3. What game does Ivan Ilych like to play?
4. What does the doctor focus on?
(a) Whether the pain is coming from the appendix or the kidney.
(b) Whether or not the doctor has met Ivan before.
(c) How many other patients are waiting to be seen.
(d) Whether or not Ivan can pay the bill.
5. What is Praskovya Fedorovna's relationship to the main character?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ivan Ilych's animosity toward his former colleagues vanish?
2. What does Ivan Ilych think will solve his new problem?
3. Where does Ivan live in his thoughts?
4. Why are his wife and daughter anxious when Ivan Ilych arrives home?
5. What does food become to Ivan?
This section contains 333 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)