|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Ivan sleep?
(a) As little as he eats.
(b) Four hours a night on good nights.
(c) All the time.
(d) All day but not at night.
2. Which character is introduced in Chapter 7?
(c) Vladimir Ivanich.
(d) Peter Ivanovich.
3. What has Ivan stopped thinking about by chapter 10?
(a) His appendix and his kidney.
(b) How to get the promotion he felt he was due.
(c) His work.
4. What does Ivan's wife want to do when she returns from the theater?
(a) Have dinner.
(b) Sit with Ivan.
(c) Go to bed.
(d) Have some wine.
5. How long after Ivan Ilych sees the doctor does Chapter 5 begin?
(a) 2 days later.
(b) 2 months later.
(c) 1 year later.
(d) 1 week later.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ivan say his mental pain is worse?
2. How does Ivan Ilych's view his life?
3. What month of Ivan's illness begins Chapter 7?
4. What is the conflict in Chapter 5?
5. When Ivan Ilych gets home from the doctor, what does he do?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)