|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych do the more he senses that his wife is bored all the time?
(a) He carves out a life independent from her.
(b) He takes her on vacation.
(c) He buys a home near the sea.
(d) He tries harder to make her happy.
2. His memories of the past lead Ivan specifically to where?
(a) The day he met his wife.
(c) His childhood.
(d) That fateful day he fell off the step ladder.
3. What two things that Ivan Ilych hears down the hall makes him react as he does?
(a) His friends' talents and good looks.
(b) The intruder's stealth and agility.
(c) His children's youth and abilities.
(d) His family's good health and merriment.
4. What galls Ivan Ilych to think?
(a) That he cannot stop his daughter from marrying the wrong man.
(b) That he will die over something so trivial.
(c) That he won't have enough time to finish his memoirs.
(d) That he wasted so much time with his wife.
5. What profession is Ivan Ilych?
(a) A lawyer.
(b) A teacher.
(c) A judge.
(d) A doctor.
Short Answer Questions
1. What are two of Ivan Ilych's symptoms?
2. What is Ivan Ilych forced to do with his thoughts of death?
3. How bad are the affects of these medicines?
4. Who is Ivan Ilych's wife?
5. What relationship is the main character to Peter Ivanovich?
This section contains 326 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)