|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Ivan live in his thoughts?
(a) Happily at home with his family.
(b) In memories of the past.
(c) With his friends in the residence hall when he was at school.
(d) At his old job, having gotten the promotion he expected.
2. What does Ivan Ilych's son's face look like?
3. Who says, "death will come to everyone as God's will?"
(a) Ivan Ilych's son.
(b) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(c) Peter Ivanovich.
4. How many children does Ivan Ilych and his wife have together?
5. What does the doctor ignore?
(a) Ivan's fear that bruises are starting to spread all over his body.
(b) Ivan's wife's questions.
(c) The question as to whether or not Ivan's case is serious.
(d) Ivan's ability to pay him.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the conflict in Chapter 5?
2. When does Ivan Ilych believe his illness began?
3. What relationship is the main character to Peter Ivanovich?
4. What does the doctor focus on?
5. Which character is introduced in Chapter 7?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)