|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Ivan Ilych's pain worsen?
(a) In the morning after he wakes up.
(b) During the night.
(c) In the evening after dinner.
(d) When he is upset.
2. Why is Ivan Ilych able to find a new home that will please both him and his wife?
(a) His wife does what Ivan tells her to do.
(b) His wife will live anywhere so long as her family is with her.
(c) His wife realizes Ivan has to find a house for the family quickly.
(d) They have the same taste.
3. What profession is Ivan Ilych?
(a) A judge.
(b) A doctor.
(c) A lawyer.
(d) A teacher.
4. How long ago did Ivan Ilych start his career?
(a) 20 years ago.
(b) 17 years ago.
(c) 6 years ago.
(d) So long ago he can't remember.
5. How many of Ivan Ilych's children die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych guess the doctor's prognosis is?
2. How long after Ivan Ilych sees the doctor does Chapter 5 begin?
3. Ivan Ilych's chief concern is to what?
4. How bad are the affects of these medicines?
5. What is Praskovya Fedorovna's relationship to the main character?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)