|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ivan Ilych deal with the revelation in Chapter 6?
(a) He plans to stop his daughter's marriage.
(b) He spends more times with his wife.
(c) He despairs continuously.
(d) He starts finds a suitable book in which to write his memoirs.
2. How long after Ivan Ilych sees the doctor does Chapter 5 begin?
(a) 1 week later.
(b) 2 days later.
(c) 1 year later.
(d) 2 months later.
3. What has Ivan Ilych's ambitions resulted in?
(a) Alienation of his children.
(b) Increasing levels of power at work.
(c) Tension between he and his wife.
(d) Terrible headaches.
4. How does Ivan Ilych react to his worsening pain?
(a) He begs the doctor for medication to releave the pain.
(b) He becomes increasingly irritable.
(c) He becomes delirious.
(d) He decides to stay in bed all day.
5. What month of Ivan's illness begins Chapter 7?
Short Answer Questions
1. What relationship is the main character to Peter Ivanovich?
2. What does Ivan Ilych consider the worst part of death?
3. Why is this year the hardest year of Ivan Ilych?
4. To what event did Peter Ivanovich go to on Friday?
5. What does Ivan Ilych see in the eyes of his brother-in-law?
This section contains 264 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)