|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych think his wife wants of him?
(a) To be a good provider.
(b) To entertain her all the time.
(c) To be a good father to their children.
(d) To be home for dinner every night.
2. What profession is Ivan Ilych?
(a) A judge.
(b) A lawyer.
(c) A doctor.
(d) A teacher.
3. What does Ivan Ilych's wife tell him to do, after he gets back from the doctor?
(a) Take his medicine.
(b) Tell her all about the doctor's visit.
(c) Go to his bed and rest.
(d) Be quiet.
4. Which character is introduced in Chapter 7?
(a) Peter Ivanovich.
(c) Vladimir Ivanich.
5. Who did Peter Ivanovich meet first at Ivan Ilych's house?
(b) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(c) Ivan Ilych.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ivan try to live?
2. Why does Ivan Ilych try to replace thoughts of death?
3. What are the symptoms that Ivan Ilych has?
4. What does Ivan Ilych guess the doctor's prognosis is?
5. How long ago did Ivan Ilych start his career?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)