|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych see in the eyes of his brother-in-law?
2. Why doesn't Ivan Ilych change his life?
(a) He likes his life as it is.
(b) He has no imagination for creating another life.
(c) His wife won't let him change it.
(d) He doesn't have enough money to change it the way he wants it.
3. When Ivan Ilych discovers what makes his pain worse, how does he deal with it?
(a) He ignores things that might upset him.
(b) He cries.
(c) He increases his dosage of his medication.
(d) Ivan becomes constantly on guard against anything that might distress him.
4. What does Ivan Ilych hear down the hall?
(a) An intruder.
(b) His family visiting with his brother-in-law.
(c) His family getting the house ready for the party that night.
5. Which character does Chapter 2 discuss?
(b) Ivan Ilych.
(c) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(d) Peter Ivanovich.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Ivan Ilych's children die?
2. How often does Ivan experience physical pain?
3. Who insisted that Ivan's wife and family go out?
4. Ivan Ilych knows he gave his life to what?
5. Who did Peter Ivanovich meet first at Ivan Ilych's house?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)