|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Ivan Ilych and his wife have together?
2. What did Peter Ivanovich realize as he was speaking to Praskovya Fedorovna?
(a) That Peter Ivanovich would like to marry Praskovya Fedorovna .
(b) That Praskovya Fedorovna is very beautiful.
(c) That Praskovya Fedorovna talks too much.
(d) That Praskovya Fedorovna just wants to know if there is any additional government grant she can receive.
3. What is Praskovya Fedorovna's relationship to the main character?
4. What does Ivan Ilych's wife tell him to do, after he gets back from the doctor?
(a) Tell her all about the doctor's visit.
(b) Go to his bed and rest.
(c) Take his medicine.
(d) Be quiet.
5. Who is Ivan Ilych's wife?
(c) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(d) Vladimir Ivanich.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych see as "doing his duty?"
2. Who is the main character?
3. When does Ivan Ilych believe his illness began?
4. Why are his wife and daughter anxious when Ivan Ilych arrives home?
5. In Chapter 6, is Ivan able to replace his thoughts of death?
This section contains 288 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)