|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 6.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the doctor focus on?
(a) Whether the pain is coming from the appendix or the kidney.
(b) Whether or not the doctor has met Ivan before.
(c) Whether or not Ivan can pay the bill.
(d) How many other patients are waiting to be seen.
2. When Ivan Ilych gets home from the doctor, what does he do?
(a) Asks his wife why dinner isn't ready.
(b) Sits down and takes a nap.
(c) Tries to tell his wife and daughter everything.
(d) Breaks down and sobs uncontrollably.
3. How many of Ivan Ilych's children die?
4. To what event did Peter Ivanovich go to on Friday?
(a) To a wedding.
(b) To argue a court case.
(c) To a funeral.
(d) To a grand ball.
5. How does Ivan Ilych deal with the revelation in Chapter 6?
(a) He starts finds a suitable book in which to write his memoirs.
(b) He plans to stop his daughter's marriage.
(c) He spends more times with his wife.
(d) He despairs continuously.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Ivan try to work?
2. Where did Ivan Ilych find a new job?
3. What galls Ivan Ilych to think?
4. Who comes to visit Ivan Ilych in Chapter 5?
5. What two things that Ivan Ilych hears down the hall makes him react as he does?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)