|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ivan Ilych's view his life?
(a) As exciting.
(b) As most ordinary.
(c) As extraordinary.
(d) Exactly the way he hoped it would be.
2. How old is Ivan Ilych's son?
(a) Of schoolboy age.
(b) Of an elderly nature.
(c) Old enough to be driving.
(d) Still in diapers.
3. When does Ivan Ilych's pain worsen?
(a) When he is upset.
(b) In the evening after dinner.
(c) In the morning after he wakes up.
(d) During the night.
4. Who did Peter Ivanovich meet first at Ivan Ilych's house?
(a) Ivan Ilych.
(b) Praskovya Fedorovna.
5. What are two of Ivan Ilych's symptoms?
(a) Nose bleeds and a terrible limp.
(b) Other bruises appear on his body and the pain in his side.
(c) The weird taste in his mouth and his craving for blintzes.
(d) The weird taste in his mouth and the pain in his side.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ivan Ilych's relationship with his wife affect his work?
2. What relationship is the main character to Peter Ivanovich?
3. Why does Ivan Ilych think that his case might not be so serious after all?
4. What does Ivan Ilych think will solve his new problem?
5. Ivan Ilych's chief concern is to what?
This section contains 310 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)