|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "death will come to everyone as God's will?"
(a) Peter Ivanovich.
(b) Ivan Ilych's son.
(d) Praskovya Fedorovna.
2. Who is Ivan Ilych's wife?
(b) Vladimir Ivanich.
(c) Praskovya Fedorovna.
3. Why is this year the hardest year of Ivan Ilych?
(a) His wife leaves him.
(b) His wife dies.
(c) He is passed over for promotion.
(d) His daughter is killed.
4. What did the sight of Ivan Ilych seem to convey to Peter Ivanovich?
(a) Anger and hostility.
(b) Reproach or warning.
(c) Optimism and joy.
(d) Conviction and righteousness.
5. Which character does Chapter 2 discuss?
(a) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(b) Ivan Ilych.
(d) Peter Ivanovich.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where did Ivan Ilych find a new job?
2. What is wrong with Ivan Ilych's current job?
3. To what or whom does Peter Ivanovich refuse to yield to?
4. How does Ivan Ilych's view his life?
5. What does Ivan Ilych think of his marriage?
This section contains 223 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)