|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many of Ivan Ilych's children die?
2. Who says, "death will come to everyone as God's will?"
(a) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(b) Ivan Ilych's son.
(d) Peter Ivanovich.
3. When Peter Ivanovich encounters Ivan Ilych's daughter and fiance, how to they look?
(c) Happy together.
(d) Ready to cry.
4. What did Praskovya Fedorovna tell Peter Ivanovich about the main character?
(a) He lay screaming almost non-stop for the last three days.
(b) He will make a wonderful grandfather.
(c) He is excited about his daughter's wedding.
(d) He is an excellent dancer.
5. What has Ivan Ilych's ambitions resulted in?
(a) Increasing levels of power at work.
(b) Tension between he and his wife.
(c) Terrible headaches.
(d) Alienation of his children.
Short Answer Questions
1. How satisfied with his life is Ivan Ilych?
2. Who did Peter Ivanovich meet first at Ivan Ilych's house?
3. What is Praskovya Fedorovna's relationship to the main character?
4. What relationship is the main character to Peter Ivanovich?
5. How many children does Ivan Ilych and his wife have together?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)