|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who did Peter Ivanovich meet first at Ivan Ilych's house?
(b) Ivan Ilych.
(d) Praskovya Fedorovna.
2. To what event did Peter Ivanovich go to on Friday?
(a) To argue a court case.
(b) To a grand ball.
(c) To a wedding.
(d) To a funeral.
3. How does Ivan Ilych's view his life?
(a) As extraordinary.
(b) As most ordinary.
(c) Exactly the way he hoped it would be.
(d) As exciting.
4. What has happened to the main character?
(a) He has died.
(b) He has been newly wed.
(c) He has just become a grandfather.
(d) He has been promoted.
5. How did Peter Ivanovich learn the fate of the main character?
(a) From an announcement in the judge's chamber.
(b) From Praskovya Fedorovna.
(c) From a messager sent to tell him.
(d) From reading the newspaper.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych think his wife wants of him?
2. How many children does Ivan Ilych and his wife have together?
3. When Peter Ivanovich encounters Ivan Ilych's daughter and fiance, how to they look?
4. Who is the main character?
5. Who says, "death will come to everyone as God's will?"
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)