|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. To what or whom does Peter Ivanovich refuse to yield to?
(a) The bicycle on the left.
(b) The prosecution.
(c) Any depressing thoughts.
(d) Ivan Ilych.
2. To what event did Peter Ivanovich go to on Friday?
(a) To argue a court case.
(b) To a wedding.
(c) To a grand ball.
(d) To a funeral.
3. Who says, "death will come to everyone as God's will?"
(a) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(c) Peter Ivanovich.
(d) Ivan Ilych's son.
4. How satisfied with his life is Ivan Ilych?
(b) Only a very small amount.
(d) Not at all.
5. What did Praskovya Fedorovna tell Peter Ivanovich about the main character?
(a) He lay screaming almost non-stop for the last three days.
(b) He is excited about his daughter's wedding.
(c) He is an excellent dancer.
(d) He will make a wonderful grandfather.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych do the more he senses that his wife is bored all the time?
2. Who is Ivan Ilych's wife?
3. What does Ivan Ilych's son's face look like?
4. What did Peter Ivanovich realize as he was speaking to Praskovya Fedorovna?
5. What game does Ivan Ilych like to play?
This section contains 252 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)