|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many children does Ivan Ilych and his wife have together?
2. What relationship is the main character to Peter Ivanovich?
(a) A lifelong acquaintance and colleaque of the main character.
(b) The main character's son-in-law.
(c) The main character's boss.
(d) The main character's brother.
3. Which character does Chapter 2 discuss?
(a) Peter Ivanovich.
(b) Ivan Ilych.
(c) Praskovya Fedorovna.
4. What did the sight of Ivan Ilych seem to convey to Peter Ivanovich?
(a) Conviction and righteousness.
(b) Anger and hostility.
(c) Reproach or warning.
(d) Optimism and joy.
5. How does Ivan Ilych's wife react to each child's loss?
(a) She becomes more ill temperered.
(b) She wants to try for another child immediately.
(c) She decides to have no more children.
(d) She pretends that the child isn't dead for months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ivan Ilych's wife?
2. Who did Peter Ivanovich meet first at Ivan Ilych's house?
3. What does Ivan Ilych's son's face look like?
4. To what or whom does Peter Ivanovich refuse to yield to?
5. What game does Ivan Ilych like to play?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)