|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who says, "death will come to everyone as God's will?"
(a) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(c) Peter Ivanovich.
(d) Ivan Ilych's son.
2. When Peter Ivanovich encounters Ivan Ilych's daughter and fiance, how to they look?
(b) Ready to cry.
(c) Happy together.
3. What relationship is the main character to Peter Ivanovich?
(a) The main character's brother.
(b) A lifelong acquaintance and colleaque of the main character.
(c) The main character's son-in-law.
(d) The main character's boss.
4. How many of Ivan Ilych's children die?
5. What has happened to the main character?
(a) He has just become a grandfather.
(b) He has been newly wed.
(c) He has died.
(d) He has been promoted.
Short Answer Questions
1. How satisfied with his life is Ivan Ilych?
2. Which character does Chapter 2 discuss?
3. Who did Peter Ivanovich meet first at Ivan Ilych's house?
4. What did Peter Ivanovich realize as he was speaking to Praskovya Fedorovna?
5. Who is Ivan Ilych's wife?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)