|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ivan Ilych's relationship with his wife affect his work?
(a) He is unprepared for court.
(b) He becomes more and more ambitious.
(c) He misses several days.
(d) He becomes close friends with the judge.
2. Why does Ivan Ilych marry?
(a) He wants his wife's money.
(b) It seems expected of him.
(c) His father-in-law forces him.
(d) He is in love.
3. To what event did Peter Ivanovich go to on Friday?
(a) To a funeral.
(b) To a wedding.
(c) To argue a court case.
(d) To a grand ball.
4. How old is Ivan Ilych's son?
(a) Of schoolboy age.
(b) Still in diapers.
(c) Old enough to be driving.
(d) Of an elderly nature.
5. How many of Ivan Ilych's children die?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych do the more he senses that his wife is bored all the time?
2. What profession is Ivan Ilych?
3. What did Peter Ivanovich realize as he was speaking to Praskovya Fedorovna?
4. With whom does Ivan Ilych play the game that he enjoys?
5. Which character does Chapter 2 discuss?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)