|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych's son's face look like?
2. What did Peter Ivanovich realize as he was speaking to Praskovya Fedorovna?
(a) That Praskovya Fedorovna is very beautiful.
(b) That Praskovya Fedorovna just wants to know if there is any additional government grant she can receive.
(c) That Peter Ivanovich would like to marry Praskovya Fedorovna .
(d) That Praskovya Fedorovna talks too much.
3. What is the setting of Chapter 1?
(a) Ivan Ilych's house.
(b) The courtroom.
(c) The judge's chamber.
(d) The church.
4. To what or whom does Peter Ivanovich refuse to yield to?
(a) Any depressing thoughts.
(b) Ivan Ilych.
(c) The prosecution.
(d) The bicycle on the left.
5. What does Ivan Ilych think his wife wants of him?
(a) To be a good father to their children.
(b) To be a good provider.
(c) To be home for dinner every night.
(d) To entertain her all the time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ivan Ilych marry?
2. Why doesn't Ivan Ilych change his life?
3. After offering his condolences, what does Peter Ivanovich tell Praskovya Fedorovna?
4. How many children does Ivan Ilych and his wife have together?
5. How old is Ivan Ilych's son?
This section contains 283 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)