|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Praskovya Fedorovna tell Peter Ivanovich about the main character?
(a) He is excited about his daughter's wedding.
(b) He will make a wonderful grandfather.
(c) He lay screaming almost non-stop for the last three days.
(d) He is an excellent dancer.
2. How does Ivan Ilych's view his life?
(a) As extraordinary.
(b) Exactly the way he hoped it would be.
(c) As most ordinary.
(d) As exciting.
3. How does Ivan Ilych's relationship with his wife affect his work?
(a) He becomes close friends with the judge.
(b) He is unprepared for court.
(c) He becomes more and more ambitious.
(d) He misses several days.
4. What does Ivan Ilych's son's face look like?
5. How satisfied with his life is Ivan Ilych?
(a) Only a very small amount.
(b) Not at all.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Ivan Ilych's wife?
2. Which character does Chapter 2 discuss?
3. Why does Ivan Ilych marry?
4. How many children does Ivan Ilych and his wife have together?
5. What did the sight of Ivan Ilych seem to convey to Peter Ivanovich?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)