|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did the sight of Ivan Ilych seem to convey to Peter Ivanovich?
(a) Anger and hostility.
(b) Optimism and joy.
(c) Conviction and righteousness.
(d) Reproach or warning.
2. With whom does Ivan Ilych play the game that he enjoys?
(a) His friends.
(b) His son.
(c) His wife.
3. What is Praskovya Fedorovna's relationship to the main character?
4. After offering his condolences, what does Peter Ivanovich tell Praskovya Fedorovna?
(a) That Peter Ivanovich must leave.
(b) That Praskovya Fedorovna has received all the money the government will give her.
(c) That Peter Ivanovich has been secretly in love with Praskovya Fedorovna for years.
(d) That Praskovya Fedorovna is very beautiful.
5. When Peter Ivanovich encounters Ivan Ilych's daughter and fiance, how to they look?
(a) Happy together.
(c) Ready to cry.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who says, "death will come to everyone as God's will?"
2. What does Ivan Ilych do the more he senses that his wife is bored all the time?
3. Who is the first to leave the event that happened on Friday?
4. Who is Ivan Ilych's wife?
5. To what or whom does Peter Ivanovich refuse to yield to?
This section contains 244 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)