|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How long ago did Ivan Ilych start his career?
(a) 20 years ago.
(b) So long ago he can't remember.
(c) 6 years ago.
(d) 17 years ago.
2. What does Ivan Ilych's son's face look like?
3. When Ivan Ilych discovers what makes his pain worse, how does he deal with it?
(a) He increases his dosage of his medication.
(b) Ivan becomes constantly on guard against anything that might distress him.
(c) He cries.
(d) He ignores things that might upset him.
4. How much does Ivan sleep?
(a) Four hours a night on good nights.
(b) As little as he eats.
(c) All the time.
(d) All day but not at night.
5. What does Ivan Ilych feel toward what he hears down the hall?
Short Answer Questions
1. What has Ivan Ilych used as an escape from reality?
2. What does Ivan Ilych hear down the hall?
3. What are the symptoms that Ivan Ilych has?
4. How much will Ivan Ilych's new job pay on moving expenses?
5. What major theme of the novel is introduced in Chapter 6?
This section contains 258 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)