|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. One evening, Ivan's wife comes into his room to visit dressed how?
(a) For a trip.
(b) For a visit from another specialist.
(c) For the theater.
(d) For a funeral.
2. How does Ivan relieve his suffering that night in Chapter 9?
(a) He listens to his daughter sing softly.
(b) He has a good cry.
(c) He calls his son to his side.
(d) He takes more medicine than the doctor suggested.
3. Who insisted that Ivan's wife and family go out?
(a) Ivan's wife.
(c) The doctor.
(d) Ivan's daughter.
4. Who helps Ivan Ilych begin to realize that he is dying?
(a) His daughter.
(b) His wife.
(c) His doctor.
(d) His brother-in-law.
5. How much money does Ivan Ilych need to be paid?
(a) Enough to buy a summer house.
(b) At least 5,000 rubles.
(c) Enough to afford to send his son to medical school.
(d) No less than 10,000 rubles.
Short Answer Questions
1. Instead, what does Ivan think about in Chapter 10?
2. What did the sight of Ivan Ilych seem to convey to Peter Ivanovich?
3. Ivan compares the doctor's visit to what?
4. Why is Ivan Ilych able to find a new home that will please both him and his wife?
5. Why does Ivan Ilych have difficulty working?
This section contains 317 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)