|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What has Ivan stopped thinking about by chapter 10?
(b) How to get the promotion he felt he was due.
(c) His work.
(d) His appendix and his kidney.
2. What galls Ivan Ilych to think?
(a) That he will die over something so trivial.
(b) That he wasted so much time with his wife.
(c) That he won't have enough time to finish his memoirs.
(d) That he cannot stop his daughter from marrying the wrong man.
3. In the beginning of Chapter 3, what is Ivan Ilych's professional title?
(a) Public Prosecutor.
(b) Civil Lawyer.
(d) District Attorney.
4. Who comes to visit Ivan Ilych in Chapter 5?
(a) His brother-in-law.
(c) Vladimir Ivanich.
(d) Peter Ivanovich.
5. How does Ivan Ilych's relationship with his wife affect his work?
(a) He becomes close friends with the judge.
(b) He becomes more and more ambitious.
(c) He misses several days.
(d) He is unprepared for court.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Ivan relieve his suffering that night in Chapter 9?
2. What does Ivan Ilych hear down the hall?
3. Ivan Ilych knows he gave his life to what?
4. Who did Peter Ivanovich meet first at Ivan Ilych's house?
5. How much money does Ivan Ilych need to be paid?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)