|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By Chapter 10, how does Ivan feel in his thoughts?
2. Where did Ivan Ilych find a new job?
(a) In the town where his wife's brother lives.
(b) In the town he'd been living in all his life.
(c) In Petersburg.
(d) In Moscow.
3. What does Ivan Ilych's wife tell him to do, after he gets back from the doctor?
(a) Go to his bed and rest.
(b) Be quiet.
(c) Take his medicine.
(d) Tell her all about the doctor's visit.
4. What does Ivan Ilych guess the doctor's prognosis is?
(a) It is very bad.
(b) It is not as bad as he thought it was.
(c) It is nothing to worry about.
(d) Ivan doesn't guess at the doctor's prognosis.
5. What two things that Ivan Ilych hears down the hall makes him react as he does?
(a) His children's youth and abilities.
(b) His family's good health and merriment.
(c) His friends' talents and good looks.
(d) The intruder's stealth and agility.
Short Answer Questions
1. Is Ivan Ilych successful in understanding this?
2. What are two of Ivan Ilych's symptoms?
3. Who is the first character introduced in Chapter 5?
4. Even after Ivan Ilych realizes that he is going to die, what kinds of thoughts does he try to think about?
5. How old is Ivan Ilych's son?
This section contains 313 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)