|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead, what does Ivan think about in Chapter 10?
(a) His appendix and his kidney.
(b) The promotion he didn't get that cause him to be in this situation.
(c) His work.
2. What medicines are often given to Ivan?
(a) Opium and morphine.
(b) Penicillin and opium.
(c) There is no medicine that can help Ivan.
(d) Penicillin and morphine.
3. What does Ivan Ilych hear down the hall?
(a) His family visiting with his brother-in-law.
(c) An intruder.
(d) His family getting the house ready for the party that night.
4. How do Ivan's drugs help his wife and doctors?
(a) The drugs make it easier for him to sleep.
(b) The drugs only serve their convenience in keeping Ivan quiet.
(c) The drugs make Ivan easier to be with.
(d) The drugs make them feel better because they ease his pain.
5. What does Ivan ask of God?
(a) To be cured.
(b) To take care of his family when he is gone.
(c) To live as he used to - well and pleasantly.
(d) To explain why God is allowing him to be in such pain.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does food become to Ivan?
2. Who seems to answer Ivan's questions?
3. Who comes to visit Ivan Ilych in Chapter 5?
4. To what or whom does Peter Ivanovich refuse to yield to?
5. How does Ivan Ilych's wife behave toward his illness?
This section contains 281 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)