|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Instead, what does Ivan think about in Chapter 10?
(a) His appendix and his kidney.
(b) The promotion he didn't get that cause him to be in this situation.
(c) His work.
2. How does Ivan Ilych's view his life?
(a) As extraordinary.
(b) As exciting.
(c) As most ordinary.
(d) Exactly the way he hoped it would be.
3. What are two of Ivan Ilych's symptoms?
(a) The weird taste in his mouth and the pain in his side.
(b) Other bruises appear on his body and the pain in his side.
(c) The weird taste in his mouth and his craving for blintzes.
(d) Nose bleeds and a terrible limp.
4. What does food become to Ivan?
(a) A distraction from the pain.
(c) It all taste like iron because of the medication he takes.
5. Why does Ivan Ilych marry?
(a) He wants his wife's money.
(b) He is in love.
(c) His father-in-law forces him.
(d) It seems expected of him.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Ivan Ilych take his family there?
2. What adds to Ivan's suffering?
3. What did Peter Ivanovich realize as he was speaking to Praskovya Fedorovna?
4. How does Ivan react to his memories?
5. What is Ivan Ilych forced to do with his thoughts of death?
This section contains 322 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)