|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ivan Ilych's wife react to his worsening pain?
(a) She chastises him for whining.
(b) She criticizes him for fixing the curtain.
(c) She insists he see a doctor.
(d) She ignores him.
2. How old is Ivan Ilych's son?
(a) Of an elderly nature.
(b) Old enough to be driving.
(c) Still in diapers.
(d) Of schoolboy age.
3. Why does Ivan Ilych think that his case might not be so serious after all?
(a) Because his wife can go out as usual.
(b) Because he reads about it in a medical book.
(c) Because the doctor tells him not to worry.
(d) Because he is feeling better already.
4. Which character does Chapter 2 discuss?
(a) Peter Ivanovich.
(b) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(d) Ivan Ilych.
5. When Peter Ivanovich encounters Ivan Ilych's daughter and fiance, how to they look?
(a) Ready to cry.
(c) Happy together.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan Ilych recognize in the doctor's professional air?
2. To what event did Peter Ivanovich go to on Friday?
3. What does Ivan Ilych think will solve his new problem?
4. What are two of Ivan Ilych's symptoms?
5. How does Ivan Ilych respond when confronted with the symptoms of his illness?
This section contains 299 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)