|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ivan Ilych's relationship with his wife affect his work?
(a) He becomes close friends with the judge.
(b) He misses several days.
(c) He becomes more and more ambitious.
(d) He is unprepared for court.
2. What has Ivan Ilych used as an escape from reality?
(b) Trying to stop the marriage of his daughter.
(c) Decorating his house.
(d) Writing his memoirs.
3. How does Ivan Ilych deal with the revelation in Chapter 6?
(a) He despairs continuously.
(b) He starts finds a suitable book in which to write his memoirs.
(c) He spends more times with his wife.
(d) He plans to stop his daughter's marriage.
4. In the beginning of Chapter 3, what is Ivan Ilych's professional title?
(a) District Attorney.
(b) Civil Lawyer.
(c) Public Prosecutor.
5. How do most people treat Ivan's dying?
(a) As a relief.
(b) As an imposition.
(c) As an opportunity to show their love for him.
(d) As a tragedy.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Ivan realize in Chapter 7?
2. When does Ivan Ilych believe his illness began?
3. Ivan Ilych's chief concern is to what?
4. With whom does Ivan Ilych play the game that he enjoys?
5. Is Ivan Ilych successful in understanding this?
This section contains 291 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)