|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month of Ivan's illness begins Chapter 7?
2. Once settled, what makes Ivan Ilych irritable?
(a) His children.
(b) The family's new dog.
(c) Every new stain or imperfection.
(d) His wife.
3. What does the doctor focus on?
(a) Whether or not Ivan can pay the bill.
(b) How many other patients are waiting to be seen.
(c) Whether the pain is coming from the appendix or the kidney.
(d) Whether or not the doctor has met Ivan before.
4. What does Ivan Ilych do the more he senses that his wife is bored all the time?
(a) He buys a home near the sea.
(b) He takes her on vacation.
(c) He carves out a life independent from her.
(d) He tries harder to make her happy.
5. With whom does Ivan Ilych play the game that he enjoys?
(a) His friends.
(b) His wife.
(c) His son.
Short Answer Questions
1. Even after Ivan Ilych realizes that he is going to die, what kinds of thoughts does he try to think about?
2. Which character does Chapter 2 discuss?
3. What does Ivan Ilych recognize in the doctor's professional air?
4. Ivan Ilych knows he gave his life to what?
5. What does food become to Ivan?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)