|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Ivan Ilych react to his worsening pain?
(a) He decides to stay in bed all day.
(b) He becomes delirious.
(c) He becomes increasingly irritable.
(d) He begs the doctor for medication to releave the pain.
2. How does Ivan Ilych's relationship with his wife affect his work?
(a) He misses several days.
(b) He becomes close friends with the judge.
(c) He is unprepared for court.
(d) He becomes more and more ambitious.
3. In Chapter 6, is Ivan able to replace his thoughts of death?
(a) Yes, it works brilliantly.
(b) No, it doesn't work anymore.
(c) No, not all the time.
(d) Yes, but it takes time.
4. When does Ivan Ilych take a leave of absence from his job?
(a) The summer of 1880.
(b) The day after he is not promoted.
(c) The following year.
(d) The summer of 1865.
5. What are two of Ivan Ilych's symptoms?
(a) The weird taste in his mouth and his craving for blintzes.
(b) Other bruises appear on his body and the pain in his side.
(c) Nose bleeds and a terrible limp.
(d) The weird taste in his mouth and the pain in his side.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many of Ivan Ilych's children die?
2. How much will Ivan Ilych's new job pay on moving expenses?
3. What does Ivan Ilych think of his marriage?
4. With whom does Ivan Ilych play the game that he enjoys?
5. How does Ivan Ilych's view his life?
This section contains 259 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)