1. Who is the main character?
(a) Praskovya Fedorovna.
(b) Vladimir Ivanich.
(c) Ivan Ilych.
(d) Peter Ivanovich.
2. What has happened to the main character?
(a) He has been newly wed.
(b) He has been promoted.
(c) He has died.
(d) He has just become a grandfather.
3. What relationship is the main character to Peter Ivanovich?
(a) The main character's brother.
(b) The main character's boss.
(c) A lifelong acquaintance and colleaque of the main character.
(d) The main character's son-in-law.
4. How did Peter Ivanovich learn the fate of the main character?
(a) From a messager sent to tell him.
(b) From Praskovya Fedorovna.
(c) From reading the newspaper.
(d) From an announcement in the judge's chamber.
5. To what event did Peter Ivanovich go to on Friday?
(a) To a grand ball.
(b) To argue a court case.
(c) To a wedding.
(d) To a funeral.
6. Who did Peter Ivanovich meet first at Ivan Ilych's house?
(b) Ivan Ilych.
(d) Praskovya Fedorovna.
This section contains 5,597 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)