|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3, Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. For how long did Eddie and Anna see one another regularly?
(a) One month.
(b) Six weeks.
(c) A year.
(d) Six months.
2. Who begins to cry on the balcony?
3. Why does Portia begin to gain respect for Daphne?
(a) She meets Daphne's friends.
(b) She meets Daphne's boyfriend.
(c) She finds out that Daphne is a foster mother.
(d) She goes to visit Daphne at work.
4. Whom does Eddie ask first for a ride to the train station?
5. What position does Thomas hold at his work?
(a) He owns the company.
(b) He is a lower-level employee.
(c) He is a supervisor.
(d) He is a partner and partial owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who comes to dinner at the end of chapter 6?
2. What does Eddie tell Portia is important to him?
3. What was the excuse Eddie gave Anna for his behavior toward her?
4. In what time does the novel begin?
5. Why does Eddie go back to London on Sunday night?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)