|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. The twins attribute their health problems to:
(a) The abysmal prison conditions.
(c) Guilt over their crime.
(d) Attempted poisoning.
2. Though the Vicario brothers defend their actions, they can not seem to get rid of:
(a) The smell of Santiago Nasar's blood on their clothes and bodies.
(b) Their need for revenge.
(c) The smell of the drinking from the night before.
(d) Their anger at their sister's behavior.
3. Maria Alejandrina Cervantes handles her grief by:
(a) Barring her doors from the public.
(b) Having all-night parties.
(c) Excessive drinking.
(d) Excessive eating.
4. Clothilde Armenta correctly assumes that:
(a) Colonel Aponte has only made the twins more resourceful by his actions.
(b) The twins have more knives hidden away to kill Santiago.
(c) The twins do not really want to kill Santiago, but are duty-bound.
(d) Santiago Nasar is already aware of the twins' plot.
5. The brothers' plan to murder Santiago is strangely contradicted at Clothilde Armenta's house by:
(a) Their disbelief in their sister's guilt.
(b) Their inability to eat or drink anything.
(c) Their proclamations that they don't want to kill Santiago.
(d) Their desire to shave and clean up.
Short Answer Questions
1. Santiago Nasar's tendency to disguise the girls' identities might suggest that:
2. Santiago Nasar's pure white linen suit suggests:
3. In the midst of all of Santiago's innards the priest found:
4. The repeated foretelling of Santiago Nasar's death suggests:
5. The narrator suspects that the San Roman family's excessive show of grief:
This section contains 368 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)