|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 4.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Poncio and Pedro Vicario are:
2. What significant event happens for the narrator at the wedding?
(a) He proposes to Mercedes Barcha.
(b) He reveals Angela and Santiago's affair.
(c) He proposes to Bayardo's sister.
(d) He overhears the brothers' plot to kill Santiago.
3. The twins who planned to murder Santiago were named:
(a) Pedro and Pablo Vicario.
(b) Santiaga and Clotilde Armenta.
(c) Victoria and Divina Guzman.
(d) Juan and Poncio Vicario.
4. Angela's appearance when she arrives at home suggests:
(a) She physically fought with Bayardo San Roman, or he beat her.
(b) She tried to escape him and he caught her.
(c) She behaved badly and was punished.
(d) She refused to leave the wedding party.
5. One of the stab wounds in Santiago's hands is described as resembling the stigmata of Christ, which suggests:
(a) Santiago's religious beliefs.
(b) The priest's fear that the autopsy was a sin.
(c) The priest's belief in Santiago's innocence.
(d) Santiago's innocence.
Short Answer Questions
1. Victoria Guzman calls Santiago Nasar "white man," because he is partly white, but this also might suggest:
2. The serenade that took place at the widower Xius's house was intended to:
3. Santiago Nasar's pure white linen suit suggests:
4. When the others in the meat market complain of hangovers or of missing the cake at the wedding, how do the twins reply?
5. The priest laments that a brilliant future was cut short for Santiago because:
This section contains 339 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)