|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Luisa Santiaga learn on her way to warn Placida Linero about the murder plot?
(a) She learns that Placida Linero is already dead.
(b) She learns that Santiago is guilty of seducing Angela Vicario.
(c) She learns that Santiago Nasar is already dead.
(d) She learns that Placida Linero has been dishonored.
2. What interrupts Santiago's breakfast?
(a) The Vicario twins at the front door.
(b) A warning from Luisa Santiaga.
(c) The threats from Victoria Guzman.
(d) The bishop's steamboat whistle.
3. Santiago Nasar's main concern at the wedding was:
(a) Avoiding Anglea Vicario.
(b) Trying to stay out of the groom's sight.
(c) Figuring out how much money had been spent.
(d) Figuring out what the groom's real motives were.
4. Why does Placida Linero believe that the bishop won't get off the boat?
(a) He has other towns to visit.
(b) He hates the town.
(c) He knows about the murder plot.
(d) He is afraid of the Vicario brothers.
5. Bayardo's gift of the music box causes her parents concern about the nature of their daughter's relationship, which is an example of:
(a) Character foil.
Short Answer Questions
1. The emotion Angela Vicario most clearly expresses when all is revealed is:
2. Bayardo San Roman returns his bride to her parents because:
3. Poncio and Pedro Vicario are:
4. Ironically, the Vicario brothers were engaged in what activity when they were called home?
5. The story begins as Santiago Nasar:
This section contains 298 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)