|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Santiago's house is made out of a former:
(b) Import store.
2. Maria Alejandrina Cervantes' house appears to be:
(a) A brothel.
(b) A boarding house.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A sweatshop.
3. Who persuades the twins to wait until after the bishop's visit to kill Santiago?
(a) Victoria Guzman.
(b) Divina Flor.
(c) Clotilde Armenta.
(d) Placida Linero.
4. Divina Flor claims she did not warn Santiago about the murder plot against him because:
(a) She thought Santiago was already a ghost because his touch was cold.
(b) She was only a child, incapable of making her own decisions.
(c) She thought the murder plot was a joke.
(d) She was afraid of her mother that morning.
5. The story begins as Santiago Nasar:
(a) Wakes up in the morning.
(b) Walks home from the wedding.
(c) Dies in the street.
(d) Says goodbye to his mother for the last time.
Short Answer Questions
1. Angela Vicario's brothers insist that she:
2. Luisa Santiaga assumes that the noise in the streets is caused by:
3. The narrator has a hard time believing Santiago was Angela's seducer because:
4. Bayardo San Roman is described as:
5. Angela Vicario's brothers want to kill Santiago because:
This section contains 318 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)