|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who wants to Ankh?
2. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will predict the coming of?
3. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
4. Who hid what Hettie is looking for?
5. What is the Eremite's name?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Foxglove sing about?
2. What does the girl with the gloves say her 'friend' felt when she woke up?
3. What happens when Sexton and Didi play with a rebounding clown toy?
4. What does the Eremite do to help Theo know who Didi is?
5. What does Didi say she feels guilty about while trapped in the vacant building?
6. What does Didi apologize to Sexton for?
7. How does Didi fight against Sexton's reasoning that she is not Death?
8. Why is Hazel at the club?
9. Why does Didi yell at Sexton?
10. What does the girl with the gloves say to Sexton in the club about her 'friend'?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There were a number of magical elements in this book. What are some of these elements, and how did they shape the setting of this plot?
Essay Topic 2
What did Didi say was the purpose of her day as a mortal, and how did the other main characters respond to this idea?
Essay Topic 3
What was Theo to be paid for his part in capturing Didi, and why was this seen as so valuable?
This section contains 567 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)