|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sexton know Hazel?
2. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
3. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
4. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
5. How does Sexton describe Foxglove's work?
Write an essay for ONE of the following topics:
Essay Topic 1
There were a number of magical elements in this book. What are some of these elements, and how did they shape the setting of this plot?
Essay Topic 2
Which character did you relate with the most in this book? Why is this? How did this character change throughout the book?
Essay Topic 3
Fear is a common theme in this book, presented a number of times by a number of characters. What are some of these instances, and how does fear affect the characters in the book?
This section contains 677 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)