|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Eremite tell Sexton not to scream when they first meet?
2. Who hid what Hettie is looking for?
3. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
4. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
5. How does Sexton know Hazel?
Essay Topic 1
Sexton endures many different trials before the end of the book. What are some of these trials and what lessons did he learn through these experiences?
Essay Topic 2
Friendship is a strong theme throughout the book. Where are some places that this theme appears, and how do the characters touched by it react? How do certain friendships change over the course of the book, and what causes these changes?
Essay Topic 3
Why did Sexton continue to follow Didi throughout the day, and what does this indicate about his personality?
This section contains 699 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)