|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the noise Theo makes when he is injured?
(a) A heart beating.
(b) A death rattle.
(c) A moan.
(d) A secret chant.
2. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
(a) He promises her a good time.
(b) He tells her she is beautiful.
(c) He promises to buy her a hotdog.
(d) He gives her the secret password.
3. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
(a) He has a strange aura.
(b) He gets excited to see Didi.
(c) He laughs at him.
(d) He does not respect his omen.
4. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She took a lot of pills.
(b) She jumped off a bridge.
(c) She shot herself.
(d) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
5. What does Didi tell Hettie she will look for?
(a) Hettie's heart.
(b) The future fate.
(c) Her purpose.
(d) Sexton's destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
2. What amazes Sexton when he and Didi get to the Undercut?
3. What is the Eremite's name?
4. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
5. What about Sexton does Didi lash out?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing in the vacant building?
2. What does Sexton say to the girl with the gloves when he first meets her?
3. Why is Hazel at the club?
4. What does Sexton say to the record producer?
5. What does the girl with the gloves say her 'friend' felt when she woke up?
6. How does Didi fight against Sexton's reasoning that she is not Death?
7. Why does Didi yell at Sexton?
8. What does Foxglove sing about?
9. What happens when Sexton and Didi play with a rebounding clown toy?
10. What does Didi apologize to Sexton for?
This section contains 630 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)