|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is wrong with the Eremite?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is lame.
(d) He is deaf.
2. What amazes Sexton when he and Didi get to the Undercut?
(a) That nobody wonders who she is.
(b) That nobody charges Didi.
(c) That she is so happy.
(d) That she has so much money.
3. How does Sexton know Theo?
(a) They work together.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They go to school together.
(d) They are neighbors.
4. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will predict the coming of?
(a) The solstice.
(b) Mad Hettie.
(c) The millennium.
5. What kind of recluse is the Eremite?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sexton know Hazel?
2. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
3. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
4. Why does the Eremite tell Sexton not to scream when they first meet?
5. What is the Ankh?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)