|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Didi want to do after eating outside of her apartment?
(a) Get her hair done.
(b) Make Sexton safe.
(c) Go to a party.
(d) Get far away from Hettie.
2. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
(a) The triumph of good over evil.
(b) The end of death.
(c) The unlocking of all knowledge.
(d) The meeting of pleasure and pain.
3. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
(a) His blood.
(b) Holy water.
(c) His spit.
4. Where does Hettie say she might find what she is looking for?
(a) Inside a duck.
(b) In the center of the earth.
(c) In a graveyard.
(d) In a necklace.
5. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
(b) A cast.
(c) A mask.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is most worried about Theo when he is injured?
2. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
3. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
4. What amazes Sexton when he and Didi get to the Undercut?
5. What is The Undercut?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Foxglove sing about?
2. Why does Didi yell at Sexton?
3. What does Sexton's father do for a living?
4. What does Didi apologize to Sexton for?
5. Why does Sexton tell Didi he agrees to stay with her?
6. What does Sexton say to the girl with the gloves when he first meets her?
7. What happens when Sexton and Didi play with a rebounding clown toy?
8. How does Didi fight against Sexton's reasoning that she is not Death?
9. What does the Eremite do to help Theo know who Didi is?
10. What does Sexton say to the record producer?
This section contains 653 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)