|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much does Didi pay for her ride to the Undercut?
2. What does Didi want to do after eating outside of her apartment?
(a) Get her hair done.
(b) Get far away from Hettie.
(c) Go to a party.
(d) Make Sexton safe.
3. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
(a) The Undercut.
(c) The park.
(d) The subway.
4. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
(a) A corn dog.
(b) A hamburger.
(c) A hotdog.
(d) A bag of popcorn.
5. What is Foxglove's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
2. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
3. Where does Hettie say she might find what she is looking for?
4. Where does Did tell Hettie to go while she looks?
5. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the girl with the gloves say to Sexton in the club about her 'friend'?
2. What strange thing happens when Didi takes a cab to the club?
3. Why does Didi yell at Sexton?
4. What does Sexton say to the record producer?
5. How does Didi say Sexton will probably die, and what consolation does she give him?
6. What does Didi apologize to Sexton for?
7. How does Sexton try to prove that Didi is not Death?
8. What does Sexton say to the girl with the gloves when he first meets her?
9. Why does Sexton tell Didi he agrees to stay with her?
10. What does Didi do just after leaving her apartment?
This section contains 647 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)