|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
(a) All of these.
(b) She doesn't want him to miss a good time.
(c) She wants to show him around.
(d) She is with him for the night.
2. What is Hazel's occupation?
3. What is Sexton's father's name?
4. What does Sexton do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Reviews his day.
(b) Talks to Didi.
(c) Pleads for his life.
(d) Thinks about his suicide note.
5. Where does the Eremite take blood from?
(a) The hand.
(b) The lip.
(c) The cheek.
(d) The ear.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of recluse is the Eremite?
2. What does Didi pay for what she eats after leaving her apartment?
3. How does Theo die?
4. Who owns the Ankh?
5. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sexton say to the record producer?
2. What does the Eremite do to help Theo know who Didi is?
3. What does Foxglove sing about?
4. How does Didi say Sexton will probably die, and what consolation does she give him?
5. What does Sexton say to the girl with the gloves when he first meets her?
6. How does Sexton try to prove that Didi is not Death?
7. What does the girl with the gloves say to Sexton in the club about her 'friend'?
8. What happens when Sexton and Didi play with a rebounding clown toy?
9. What does Didi tell Sexton about crazy people?
10. What does Didi say she feels guilty about while trapped in the vacant building?
This section contains 609 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)