|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Didi say no human has?
(a) A true joy.
(b) An honest heart.
(c) A sense of direction.
(d) A reading on people.
2. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
(a) He is worried about her.
(b) He thinks he found his calling.
(c) He has nothing better to do.
(d) He is falling in love with her.
3. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
(b) A mask.
(c) A cast.
4. What does Sexton do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Pleads for his life.
(b) Thinks about his suicide note.
(c) Reviews his day.
(d) Talks to Didi.
5. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
(a) He does not respect his omen.
(b) He gets excited to see Didi.
(c) He laughs at him.
(d) He has a strange aura.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
2. Who does Sexton tell to pursue Foxglove and her work?
3. How does Sexton describe Theo?
4. What does Didi tell Hettie she will look for?
5. Who does what Hettie is looking for belong to?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Foxglove sing about?
2. What does the girl with the gloves say to Sexton in the club about her 'friend'?
3. What does Didi apologize to Sexton for?
4. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing in the vacant building?
5. What does the girl with the gloves say her 'friend' felt when she woke up?
6. How does Didi fight against Sexton's reasoning that she is not Death?
7. Why is Hazel at the club?
8. What does Sexton say to the girl with the gloves when he first meets her?
9. How does Didi say Sexton will probably die, and what consolation does she give him?
10. What happens when Sexton and Didi play with a rebounding clown toy?
This section contains 638 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)