|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the Ankh?
(a) A book.
(b) A symbol of death.
(c) A talisman.
(d) A symbol of life.
2. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
(a) The meeting of pleasure and pain.
(b) The triumph of good over evil.
(c) The unlocking of all knowledge.
(d) The end of death.
3. What is Sexton's father's name?
4. Who does the Eremite tell when he senses someone coming closer?
5. What is Hazel's occupation?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
2. Who wants to Ankh?
3. How much does Didi pay for her ride to the Undercut?
4. Who is most worried about Theo when he is injured?
5. How does Sexton know Theo?
This section contains 154 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)