|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will predict the coming of?
(a) The millennium.
(c) Mad Hettie.
(d) The solstice.
2. How does Sexton know Theo?
(a) They work together.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They go to school together.
(d) They are neighbors.
3. What does Didi want to do after eating outside of her apartment?
(a) Go to a party.
(b) Make Sexton safe.
(c) Get far away from Hettie.
(d) Get her hair done.
4. Where does the Eremite take blood from?
(a) The hand.
(b) The cheek.
(c) The lip.
(d) The ear.
5. Who hid what Hettie is looking for?
(a) The Sandman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
2. What is the Ankh?
3. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
4. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
5. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why is Hazel at the club?
2. What does Sexton say to the girl with the gloves when he first meets her?
3. What does Didi say she feels guilty about while trapped in the vacant building?
4. What does the girl with the gloves say her 'friend' felt when she woke up?
5. What does Sexton say to the record producer?
6. What strange thing happens when Didi takes a cab to the club?
7. How does Didi fight against Sexton's reasoning that she is not Death?
8. What does Foxglove sing about?
9. What does the girl with the gloves say to Sexton in the club about her 'friend'?
10. What does Sexton's father do for a living?
This section contains 615 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)