|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the noise Theo makes when he is injured?
(a) A heart beating.
(b) A moan.
(c) A secret chant.
(d) A death rattle.
2. How does Sexton describe Theo?
3. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She watched her family die.
(b) She didn't get into college.
(c) She was alone in the world.
(d) She was gang raped.
4. Who does Foxglove make art about?
(a) Dreams she has had.
(b) People who have died.
(c) Her sexual experiences.
(d) Her memories.
5. What is wrong with the Eremite?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is lame.
(c) He is deaf.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
2. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
3. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
4. What is the Ankh?
5. How does Theo die?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sexton say to the girl with the gloves when he first meets her?
2. Why does Didi yell at Sexton?
3. What does Sexton say to the record producer?
4. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing in the vacant building?
5. What strange thing happens when Didi takes a cab to the club?
6. How does Didi fight against Sexton's reasoning that she is not Death?
7. What does Didi say she feels guilty about while trapped in the vacant building?
8. What does the girl with the gloves say her 'friend' felt when she woke up?
9. How does Didi say Sexton will probably die, and what consolation does she give him?
10. What does Didi tell Sexton about crazy people?
This section contains 663 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)