|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Didi talk about after Sexton tells her what he thinks about her?
(a) Her hair.
(c) Hot dogs.
(d) His past.
2. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
(a) He is worried about her.
(b) He thinks he found his calling.
(c) He has nothing better to do.
(d) He is falling in love with her.
3. What does Didi want to do after eating outside of her apartment?
(a) Go to a party.
(b) Make Sexton safe.
(c) Get far away from Hettie.
(d) Get her hair done.
4. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
(b) She shot herself.
(c) She jumped off a bridge.
(d) She took a lot of pills.
5. What amazes Sexton when he and Didi get to the Undercut?
(a) That nobody charges Didi.
(b) That she is so happy.
(c) That nobody wonders who she is.
(d) That she has so much money.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Eremite tell when he senses someone coming closer?
2. What does Didi say no human has?
3. Who hid what Hettie is looking for?
4. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
5. What does the Eremite say Theo will get when he turns over the Ankh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What strange thing happens when Didi takes a cab to the club?
2. Why is Hazel at the club?
3. What does the Eremite do to help Theo know who Didi is?
4. What does Didi apologize to Sexton for?
5. How does Didi fight against Sexton's reasoning that she is not Death?
6. What does Didi say she feels guilty about while trapped in the vacant building?
7. How does Sexton try to prove that Didi is not Death?
8. What does Sexton say to the record producer?
9. What does Didi do just after leaving her apartment?
10. What does Didi tell Sexton about crazy people?
This section contains 665 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)