|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the noise Theo makes when he is injured?
(a) A heart beating.
(b) A secret chant.
(c) A moan.
(d) A death rattle.
2. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
(a) He tells her she is beautiful.
(b) He promises her a good time.
(c) He gives her the secret password.
(d) He promises to buy her a hotdog.
3. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
(a) All of these.
(b) She doesn't want him to miss a good time.
(c) She is with him for the night.
(d) She wants to show him around.
4. Where does Hettie say she might find what she is looking for?
(a) Inside a duck.
(b) In a graveyard.
(c) In a necklace.
(d) In the center of the earth.
5. What does Sexton tell Didi he thinks about her after they leave her apartment?
(a) He does not like her.
(b) He is afraid of her.
(c) He is falling in love with her.
(d) He is intrigued by her.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Foxglove make art about?
2. What is Sexton's father's name?
3. Who does the Eremite tell when he senses someone coming closer?
4. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
5. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
Short Essay Questions
1. How does Didi fight against Sexton's reasoning that she is not Death?
2. What does the girl with the gloves say to Sexton in the club about her 'friend'?
3. What does Didi tell Sexton about crazy people?
4. What does Foxglove sing about?
5. What does Sexton say to the girl with the gloves when he first meets her?
6. How does Sexton try to prove that Didi is not Death?
7. What does Didi do just after leaving her apartment?
8. What does Didi apologize to Sexton for?
9. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing in the vacant building?
10. Why is Hazel at the club?
This section contains 631 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)