|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She shot herself.
(b) She jumped off a bridge.
(c) She took a lot of pills.
(d) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
2. What about Sexton does Didi lash out?
(a) His unkind comments.
(b) His ambivalence.
(c) His fearful screaming.
(d) His lack of faith.
3. Who owns the Ankh?
(c) Mad Hettie.
(d) The Eremite.
4. How does Sexton know Hazel?
(a) She worked with his mother.
(b) She is a neighbor.
(c) She works at his school.
(d) She is his aunt.
5. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
(a) She doesn't want him to miss a good time.
(b) She is with him for the night.
(c) All of these.
(d) She wants to show him around.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
2. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
3. What is the Ankh?
4. What kind of recluse is the Eremite?
5. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Sexton say to the girl with the gloves when he first meets her?
2. What strange thing happens when Didi takes a cab to the club?
3. What does Foxglove sing about?
4. How does Sexton try to prove that Didi is not Death?
5. What does Didi say she feels guilty about while trapped in the vacant building?
6. Why is Hazel at the club?
7. What does the girl with the gloves say her 'friend' felt when she woke up?
8. What does Didi tell Sexton about crazy people?
9. What does Didi do just after leaving her apartment?
10. What does the Eremite do to help Theo know who Didi is?
This section contains 614 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)