|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Did tell Hettie to go while she looks?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) Her side.
(c) A cave.
(d) The park.
2. Where does Hettie say she might find what she is looking for?
(a) In a graveyard.
(b) In the center of the earth.
(c) Inside a duck.
(d) In a necklace.
3. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She took a lot of pills.
(b) She jumped off a bridge.
(c) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
(d) She shot herself.
4. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
(a) A phial.
(b) A beaker.
(c) A locket.
(d) A cup.
5. What does Didi say no human has?
(a) An honest heart.
(b) A true joy.
(c) A sense of direction.
(d) A reading on people.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is The Undercut?
2. Who owns the Ankh?
3. Who does Foxglove make art about?
4. What does the Eremite say Theo will get when he turns over the Ankh?
5. Who wants to Ankh?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing in the vacant building?
2. Why does Didi yell at Sexton?
3. What does the girl with the gloves say her 'friend' felt when she woke up?
4. What does Didi say she feels guilty about while trapped in the vacant building?
5. How does Didi say Sexton will probably die, and what consolation does she give him?
6. What does Sexton's father do for a living?
7. What does Didi do just after leaving her apartment?
8. How does Sexton try to prove that Didi is not Death?
9. What does the girl with the gloves say to Sexton in the club about her 'friend'?
10. What does the Eremite do to help Theo know who Didi is?
This section contains 599 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)