|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sexton live?
(c) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
2. Where does Hettie live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
3. How long ago did Didi begin living alone?
(a) 1 day.
(b) 1 month.
(c) 1 week.
(d) 1 year.
4. What does Didi tell Sexton she really is?
5. What do people call Hettie?
(a) Sly Hettie.
(b) Old Hettie.
(c) Sweet Hettie.
(d) Mad Hettie.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
2. What gets ripped when Sexton gets trapped under something?
3. What purpose does Didi say her family served for her?
4. What does Sexton get trapped under after he slips?
5. What does Sexton say he hoped Didi was when he met her?
Short Essay Questions
1. What do the girls think Hettie is going to do with the bird they bring her?
2. How does Sexton show his compassion when he sees Billy?
3. What happens when Sexton leaves Didi's apartment?
4. What does Mrs. Robbins say happened to Didi's family?
5. Why do the girls get angry with Hettie?
6. Why does Hettie think Sexton can show her where Didi is?
7. What does Sexton do before leaving his house as his mother sends him away?
8. What does Didi tell Sexton she is?
9. What does Hettie want from Didi, and what is Didi's response to this?
10. What does Didi say about her family when Sexton comments on a picture of them?
This section contains 548 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)