Mid-Book Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sexton say he thinks Didi really is after hearing what she thinks she is?
(b) An Actor.
2. What month does this book start in?
3. What kind of place does Didi live in?
(a) A palace.
(b) A hotel.
(c) A condo.
(d) An apartment.
4. Where does Hettie wait for the girls at the beginning of the book?
(a) A store.
(b) A basement.
(c) An alley.
(d) A park.
5. What is Mrs. Robbins's occupation?
(c) Store owner.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sexton slip on when his mother sends him out?
2. What does Sexton's mother feel like doing at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Sexton describe his life at the beginning of the book?
4. What does Sexton suggest Didi do when she tells him how old she is?
5. What does Did offer to do for Sexton when they first meet?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does the Eremite do to help Theo know who Didi is?
2. How does Sexton show his compassion when he sees Billy?
3. Why does Didi say Death becomes mortal at times?
4. What strange thing happens when Didi takes a cab to the club?
5. What happens when Sexton and Didi play with a rebounding clown toy?
6. What does Hettie use the bird for?
7. How often does Didi say Death becomes mortal?
8. What does Mrs. Robbins say happened to Didi's family?
9. Why does Didi yell at Sexton?
10. What does Didi say she feels guilty about while trapped in the vacant building?
This section contains 632 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)