|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old is a Haruspex?
(a) 1,000 years.
(b) 100 years.
(c) 150 years.
(d) 250 years.
2. Who does Sexton see when he leaves Didi's place?
(a) An old woman.
(b) An old man.
(c) A tiny dog.
(d) A small child.
3. Where does Sexton go when his mother sends him out?
(a) A park.
(b) A store.
(c) The school.
(d) The dump.
4. Where does Hettie live?
(a) Los Angeles.
(b) New York.
5. What does the person threatening Sexton say will be cut off first?
(a) His nose.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His ears.
(d) His toes.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Hettie use the bird for?
2. What does the person threatening Sexton want from Didi?
3. What does Sexton say when he sees a picture of Didi's family?
4. What is Mrs. Robbins first name?
5. What does Sexton say he thinks Didi really is after hearing what she thinks she is?
Short Essay Questions
1. Why does Hettie think Sexton can show her where Didi is?
2. What do the girls think Hettie is going to do with the bird they bring her?
3. What does Sexton say his mother is clueless about?
4. What does Sexton do before leaving his house as his mother sends him away?
5. Why does Sexton want to kill himself?
6. Why does Sexton's mother send him out of the house?
7. What does Didi say about her family when Sexton comments on a picture of them?
8. How does Sexton meet Didi?
9. What does Mrs. Robbins say happened to Didi's family?
10. What happens when Sexton leaves Didi's apartment?
This section contains 595 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)