|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What month does this book start in?
2. How does Sexton feel when he first meets Didi?
3. What is Billy's last name?
4. What does the person threatening Sexton NOT want to do?
(a) Continue living.
(b) Hurt him.
(c) All of these.
(d) Miss her.
5. How does Sexton feel when he is threatened?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sexton say he thinks Didi really is after hearing what she thinks she is?
2. Where does Hettie live?
3. How long ago did Didi begin living alone?
4. Who threatens Sexton when he leaves Didi's place?
5. What is Mrs. Robbins's occupation?
Short Essay Questions
1. What does Hettie want from Didi, and what is Didi's response to this?
2. What does Sexton do when Hettie speaks to him on the street?
3. What happens when Sexton leaves Didi's apartment?
4. What does Didi tell Sexton she is?
5. Why does Sexton want to kill himself?
6. What does Hettie use the bird for?
7. What does Sexton say when he sees a picture of Didi's family?
8. Why does Hettie think Sexton can show her where Didi is?
9. What does Didi say about her family when Sexton comments on a picture of them?
10. What does Sexton do before leaving his house as his mother sends him away?
This section contains 534 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)