|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Sexton feel when he first meets Didi?
2. What does the person threatening Sexton tell Didi Sexton will be used as?
(a) A good cover.
(b) A pawn in the game.
(c) A road map.
(d) A bargaining chip.
3. What is Mrs. Robbins first name?
4. Where does Sexton live?
(a) New York.
(d) Los Angeles.
5. What does Did offer to do for Sexton when they first meet?
(a) Sew his ripped clothing.
(b) Cheer him up.
(c) Clean him up.
(d) Be his friend.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who tells Sexton about why Didi lives alone?
2. What does Sexton suggest Didi do when she tells him how old she is?
3. What is Sexton threatened with after he trips while leaving Didi's place?
4. Why does Didi live alone?
5. What is Billy's last name?
Short Essay Questions
1. Where does Didi die?
2. What does Hettie use the bird for?
3. What does the girl with the gloves say to Sexton in the club about her 'friend'?
4. How does Didi say Sexton will probably die, and what consolation does she give him?
5. What does the girl with the gloves say her 'friend' felt when she woke up?
6. What does Hettie do when the girls get angry with her?
7. What does Mrs. Robbins say happened to Didi's family?
8. What does Didi see and do after her death?
9. How are Sexton and Didi rescued from the vacant building?
10. What do the girls think Hettie is going to do with the bird they bring her?
This section contains 634 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)