|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does Foxglove make art about?
(a) Her memories.
(b) Dreams she has had.
(c) Her sexual experiences.
(d) People who have died.
2. What is The Undercut?
(a) A salon.
(b) A bar.
(c) A restaurant.
(d) A club.
3. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(b) The world.
(c) A fortune.
(d) A life.
4. What is Sexton's father's name?
5. How does Sexton describe Foxglove's work?
6. How does Sexton know Theo?
(a) They work together.
(b) They go to school together.
(c) They are cousins.
(d) They are neighbors.
7. How does Didi plan to travel after eating on the street with Sexton?
(a) A motorcycle.
(b) On the subway.
(c) By foot.
(d) A cab.
8. Where does the Eremite take blood from?
(a) The ear.
(b) The hand.
(c) The lip.
(d) The cheek.
9. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
(a) A corn dog.
(b) A hotdog.
(c) A hamburger.
(d) A bag of popcorn.
10. Who does Didi take with her to look for something for Hettie?
(b) All of these.
(d) The Sandman.
11. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
(b) She shot herself.
(c) She jumped off a bridge.
(d) She took a lot of pills.
12. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
(a) He tells her she is beautiful.
(b) He promises her a good time.
(c) He gives her the secret password.
(d) He promises to buy her a hotdog.
13. Who does the Eremite tell when he senses someone coming closer?
14. Who hid what Hettie is looking for?
(c) The Sandman.
15. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She watched her family die.
(b) She didn't get into college.
(c) She was alone in the world.
(d) She was gang raped.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Xerxes?
2. Who does what Hettie is looking for belong to?
3. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
4. Where does Hettie say she might find what she is looking for?
5. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
This section contains 407 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)