|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Xerxes?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A production company.
(c) A wiccan church.
(d) A strange drug.
2. What does Didi say no human has?
(a) A reading on people.
(b) A true joy.
(c) An honest heart.
(d) A sense of direction.
3. Who owns the Ankh?
(b) The Eremite.
(d) Mad Hettie.
4. Who does what Hettie is looking for belong to?
5. Who wants to Ankh?
(c) The Eremite.
6. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
(a) His spit.
(b) His blood.
(c) Holy water.
7. What is wrong with the Eremite?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is blind.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is lame.
8. How does Theo die?
(a) He is shot.
(b) He falls off a wall.
(c) His head is smashed on a wall.
(d) He commits suicide.
9. What is Foxglove's occupation?
10. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
(d) Dry up.
11. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
(a) To a psychiatric hospital.
(b) To her grandparents' house.
(c) To college.
(d) To the city.
12. What does Didi want to do after eating outside of her apartment?
(a) Get far away from Hettie.
(b) Make Sexton safe.
(c) Go to a party.
(d) Get her hair done.
13. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
(a) He has a strange aura.
(b) He gets excited to see Didi.
(c) He laughs at him.
(d) He does not respect his omen.
14. Where does Hettie say she might find what she is looking for?
(a) In a necklace.
(b) In the center of the earth.
(c) Inside a duck.
(d) In a graveyard.
15. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
(a) A cup.
(b) A locket.
(c) A phial.
(d) A beaker.
Short Answer Questions
1. How much does Didi pay for her ride to the Undercut?
2. Who hid what Hettie is looking for?
3. What does Sexton do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. What is the Eremite's name?
5. What does Didi pay for what she eats after leaving her apartment?
This section contains 353 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)