|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
(b) The park.
(c) The subway.
(d) The Undercut.
2. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
(a) The unlocking of all knowledge.
(b) The meeting of pleasure and pain.
(c) The triumph of good over evil.
(d) The end of death.
3. What does Didi tell Hettie she will look for?
(a) Her purpose.
(b) Sexton's destiny.
(c) Hettie's heart.
(d) The future fate.
4. Who does the Eremite tell when he senses someone coming closer?
5. What is wrong with the Eremite?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is mute.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is lame.
6. Who does Foxglove make art about?
(a) People who have died.
(b) Her memories.
(c) Dreams she has had.
(d) Her sexual experiences.
7. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
(a) A cast.
(d) A mask.
8. Who owns the Ankh?
(c) The Eremite.
(d) Mad Hettie.
9. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
(a) He gives her the secret password.
(b) He tells her she is beautiful.
(c) He promises to buy her a hotdog.
(d) He promises her a good time.
10. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She took a lot of pills.
(b) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
(c) She shot herself.
(d) She jumped off a bridge.
11. How much does Didi pay for her ride to the Undercut?
12. How does Sexton know Hazel?
(a) She works at his school.
(b) She is a neighbor.
(c) She is his aunt.
(d) She worked with his mother.
13. Who does what Hettie is looking for belong to?
14. Who does Sexton tell to pursue Foxglove and her work?
(a) A record producer.
(b) A museum curator.
(c) A publisher.
(d) An art collector.
15. Who wants to Ankh?
(a) The Eremite.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who can the Eremite sense as they get closer?
2. Who is most worried about Theo when he is injured?
3. What does Didi pay for what she eats after leaving her apartment?
4. What is Hazel's occupation?
5. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
This section contains 356 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)