|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
(a) Her brain has been addled.
(b) She can't remember where it is.
(c) It has been blocked from her all-seeing vision.
(d) She can't read modern languages.
2. Who wants to Ankh?
(a) The Eremite.
3. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
(b) The park.
(c) The Undercut.
(d) The subway.
4. What does Didi tell Hettie she will look for?
(a) Hettie's heart.
(b) Her purpose.
(c) Sexton's destiny.
(d) The future fate.
5. What does Didi pay for what she eats after leaving her apartment?
6. What is the noise Theo makes when he is injured?
(a) A heart beating.
(b) A death rattle.
(c) A secret chant.
(d) A moan.
7. What is Sexton's father's name?
8. What is Hazel's occupation?
9. How does Sexton know Theo?
(a) They are neighbors.
(b) They are cousins.
(c) They work together.
(d) They go to school together.
10. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(a) A life.
(c) A fortune.
(d) The world.
11. What kind of recluse is the Eremite?
12. Who does the Eremite tell when he senses someone coming closer?
13. Where does Did tell Hettie to go while she looks?
(a) Her side.
(b) The park.
(c) Her apartment.
(d) A cave.
14. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
(a) A mask.
(d) A cast.
15. Who does what Hettie is looking for belong to?
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
2. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
3. Where does the Eremite take blood from?
4. Why does the Eremite tell Sexton not to scream when they first meet?
5. What does Didi say no human has?
This section contains 358 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)