|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who can the Eremite sense as they get closer?
(a) Mad Hettie.
(c) The Sandman.
2. What is Sexton's father's name?
3. What is Xerxes?
(a) A constellation.
(b) A strange drug.
(c) A production company.
(d) A wiccan church.
4. What is The Undercut?
(a) A club.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A salon.
(d) A bar.
5. Who does Sexton tell to pursue Foxglove and her work?
(a) A publisher.
(b) A museum curator.
(c) A record producer.
(d) An art collector.
6. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
(a) She doesn't want him to miss a good time.
(b) All of these.
(c) She is with him for the night.
(d) She wants to show him around.
7. What does Didi pay for what she eats after leaving her apartment?
8. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
(a) A cup.
(b) A beaker.
(c) A phial.
(d) A locket.
9. What is Foxglove's occupation?
10. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
(b) Dry up.
11. Who does Foxglove make art about?
(a) Dreams she has had.
(b) Her memories.
(c) Her sexual experiences.
(d) People who have died.
12. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
(a) Having a strange sense of ideals.
(b) Not knowing where to go.
(c) Lying to themselves.
(d) Living in confusion.
13. Who does what Hettie is looking for belong to?
14. How does Theo die?
(a) His head is smashed on a wall.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) He falls off a wall.
(d) He is shot.
15. How does Sexton know Theo?
(a) They are cousins.
(b) They work together.
(c) They are neighbors.
(d) They go to school together.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
2. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
3. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
4. What is wrong with the Eremite?
5. What is Hazel's occupation?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)