|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What kind of recluse is the Eremite?
2. How does Sexton describe Theo?
3. Who does Sexton tell to pursue Foxglove and her work?
(a) An art collector.
(b) A record producer.
(c) A museum curator.
(d) A publisher.
4. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
(a) Living in confusion.
(b) Not knowing where to go.
(c) Having a strange sense of ideals.
(d) Lying to themselves.
5. Who does the Eremite tell when he senses someone coming closer?
6. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
(a) A bag of popcorn.
(b) A hamburger.
(c) A corn dog.
(d) A hotdog.
7. Where does Did tell Hettie to go while she looks?
(a) Her apartment.
(b) The park.
(c) Her side.
(d) A cave.
8. Who does Didi take with her to look for something for Hettie?
(c) All of these.
(d) The Sandman.
9. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
(a) To the city.
(b) To her grandparents' house.
(c) To a psychiatric hospital.
(d) To college.
10. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
(a) Where she should go.
(b) How Hettie found her.
(c) Why Sexton has come along.
(d) What makes hotdogs so good.
11. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
(a) He promises her a good time.
(b) He promises to buy her a hotdog.
(c) He tells her she is beautiful.
(d) He gives her the secret password.
12. What is Sexton's father's name?
13. Who does what Hettie is looking for belong to?
14. What does Didi pay for what she eats after leaving her apartment?
15. How does Theo die?
(a) He falls off a wall.
(b) He commits suicide.
(c) His head is smashed on a wall.
(d) He is shot.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with the Eremite?
2. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will predict the coming of?
3. What does Sexton do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
4. How does Didi plan to travel after eating on the street with Sexton?
5. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
This section contains 387 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)