|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Sexton say he is staying with Didi after she has breakfast?
(a) He is falling in love with her.
(b) He is worried about her.
(c) He finally feels happy.
(d) He needs to know what happens.
2. What does Didi have trouble with when locked in the building with Sexton?
(c) Keeping her temper.
3. What about Sexton does Didi lash out?
(a) His lack of faith.
(b) His fearful screaming.
(c) His ambivalence.
(d) His unkind comments.
4. Who comes with Hettie to rescue Didi?
(b) Mrs. Robbins.
(c) The Eremite.
(d) The Sandman.
5. What is wrong with the Eremite?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is lame.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is blind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sexton's mother feel like doing at the beginning of the book?
2. What does Didi want to do after eating outside of her apartment?
3. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
4. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
5. What is Hettie's partner in rescuing Didi most shocked about?
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)