|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
(b) A mask.
(d) A cast.
2. Who owns the Ankh?
(c) The Eremite.
(d) Mad Hettie.
3. What month does this book start in?
4. What does Sexton say he hoped Didi was when he met her?
(a) In need.
(d) The same.
5. What do people call Hettie?
(a) Sly Hettie.
(b) Old Hettie.
(c) Mad Hettie.
(d) Sweet Hettie.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
2. What is Xerxes?
3. What is Sexton's father's name?
4. What is The Undercut?
5. What is wrong with the Eremite?
This section contains 155 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)