|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She shot herself.
(b) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
(c) She jumped off a bridge.
(d) She took a lot of pills.
2. What does the person threatening Sexton say will be cut off first?
(a) His nose.
(b) His fingers.
(c) His toes.
(d) His ears.
3. Why does the Eremite tell Sexton not to scream when they first meet?
(a) They will ruin his cause.
(b) Nobody will hear them.
(c) It will cause them pain.
(d) It will alert the wrong people.
4. What does Sexton give to Billy before returning home?
(a) The Ankh.
(b) A Russian doll.
(c) Some marbles.
(d) A dried and pressed flower.
5. How does Billy communicate?
(a) With hand movements.
(b) All of these.
(c) With drawings.
(d) With grunts.
Short Answer Questions
1. What kind of place does Didi live in?
2. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
3. What does Didi say no human has?
4. What does Sexton place in front of the door of the room he is trapped in?
5. Why does Sexton's mother send him out?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)