|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hettie say she might find what she is looking for?
(a) In a graveyard.
(b) In the center of the earth.
(c) Inside a duck.
(d) In a necklace.
2. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
(a) He does not respect his omen.
(b) He gets excited to see Didi.
(c) He has a strange aura.
(d) He laughs at him.
3. What does Sexton suggest Didi do when she tells him how old she is?
(a) Go see a doctor.
(b) Tell the woman downstairs.
(c) Take a nap.
(d) Stop lying.
4. What is a Haruspex?
(a) A magician.
(b) A wizard.
(c) A troll.
(d) A witch.
5. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
(b) She took a lot of pills.
(c) She shot herself.
(d) She jumped off a bridge.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didi have trouble with when locked in the building with Sexton?
2. Who is most worried about Theo when he is injured?
3. What does the person threatening Sexton NOT want to do?
4. What does Didi tell Hettie she will look for?
5. What is Mrs. Robbins's occupation?
This section contains 205 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)