|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sexton's mother feel like doing at the beginning of the book?
(a) Early Christmas shopping.
(b) Spring cleaning.
(c) Home redecorating and painting.
(d) Meal planning.
2. Where is the Eremite thrown out of?
(a) A library.
(b) A diner.
(c) A bus depot.
(d) A museum.
3. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
4. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
(a) A phial.
(b) A beaker.
(c) A cup.
(d) A locket.
5. Where does Didi usually wear her Ankh?
(a) On her ankle.
(b) Around her waist.
(c) Around her neck.
(d) On her wrist.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didi wonder while Sexton looks for useful weapons against the Eremite?
2. What amazes Sexton when he and Didi get to the Undercut?
3. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
4. What about Sexton does Didi lash out?
5. What does the Eremite demand to know of Didi after she escaped?
This section contains 229 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)