|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
(a) Why Sexton has come along.
(b) What makes hotdogs so good.
(c) How Hettie found her.
(d) Where she should go.
2. Why does Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
(a) They brought her the wrong bird.
(b) They said something rude to her.
(c) They saw her signal.
(d) They threatened her.
3. What did Didi get great joy from while with Sexton?
(a) Speaking with him.
(b) Walking through the park.
(c) Eating an apple.
(d) Sewing his shirt.
4. What does the Eremite do when Sexton begs something of him?
5. What did Sexton once kill by accident?
(a) A mouse.
(b) A dog.
(c) A bird.
(d) A goldfish.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sexton usually picked last in sports teams?
2. Who does Sexton see when he leaves Didi's place?
3. What did Mrs. Robbins say Didi was born with?
4. Where does Didi get all her knowledge?
5. What does Didi have trouble with when locked in the building with Sexton?
This section contains 212 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)