|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
(a) He has a strange aura.
(b) He laughs at him.
(c) He gets excited to see Didi.
(d) He does not respect his omen.
2. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
(a) He has nothing better to do.
(b) He is worried about her.
(c) He thinks he found his calling.
(d) He is falling in love with her.
3. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
(b) His life.
(c) His father.
(d) A dream.
4. What is Foxglove's occupation?
5. Where does Sexton live?
(b) New York.
(c) Los Angeles.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Mrs. Robbins first name?
2. What does the Eremite say is the cost of a life?
3. What does Sexton say he thinks Didi really is after hearing what she thinks she is?
4. What color is the bird delivered to Hettie?
5. What did Mrs. Robbins say Didi was born with?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)