|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is a Haruspex?
(a) A wizard.
(b) A troll.
(c) A magician.
(d) A witch.
2. What is wrong with the Eremite?
(a) He is lame.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is mute.
(d) He is blind.
3. Where is Hettie's heart?
(a) The fountain.
(b) The painting.
(c) The nesting doll.
(d) The Ankh.
4. Who does Sexton tell to pursue Foxglove and her work?
(a) A museum curator.
(b) A record producer.
(c) A publisher.
(d) An art collector.
5. How does Didi say Mad Hettie will know when her heart is found?
(a) Didi will return it.
(b) She will see it.
(c) She will just sense it.
(d) Her death will result.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Sexton usually picked last in sports teams?
2. Why does the Eremite tell Sexton not to scream when they first meet?
3. How does Theo get Didi to come with him?
4. What does Didi say she wishes had been different about her mortal day?
5. What does Sexton say is the Eremite's biggest weakness?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)