|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Sexton writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A short story.
(b) An essay.
(c) A journal entry.
(d) A note.
2. What does Didi tell the person threatening Sexton to do?
(a) Explain things to him.
(b) Leave him alone.
(c) Go away.
(d) Kill him.
3. What is wrong with Billy?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is anemic.
(c) He is in a wheelchair.
(d) He has no hair.
4. What part of the vacant building are Didi and Sexton trapped in?
(a) The storage room.
(b) The attic.
(c) The fifth floor.
(d) The basement.
5. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
Short Answer Questions
1. How old does Didi tell Sexton she is?
2. What is Hazel's occupation?
3. What is Sexton's last name?
4. How often does Death become mortal?
5. What amazes Sexton when he and Didi get to the Undercut?
This section contains 177 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)