|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who explained death to Sexton when he was a child?
(a) His sister.
(b) His father.
(c) His mother.
(d) His nanny.
2. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
(a) A bag of popcorn.
(b) A hotdog.
(c) A hamburger.
(d) A corn dog.
3. What did Mrs. Robbins say Didi was born with?
(a) A heart defect.
(b) An addled mind.
(c) A brain tumor.
(d) A blood disease.
4. What does Sexton do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Reviews his day.
(b) Pleads for his life.
(c) Thinks about his suicide note.
(d) Talks to Didi.
5. Where is Hettie's heart?
(a) The nesting doll.
(b) The painting.
(c) The Ankh.
(d) The fountain.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hettie go when she leaves Didi's apartment?
2. What does the person threatening Sexton say will be cut off first?
3. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
4. What does Didi have trouble with when locked in the building with Sexton?
5. What is the only thing Hettie finds in Didi's apartment?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)