|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sexton say he always wanted to fix when he was a child?
(a) His parent's marriage.
(c) His broken heart.
2. How does Sexton know Hazel?
(a) She works at his school.
(b) She worked with his mother.
(c) She is a neighbor.
(d) She is his aunt.
3. What does Sexton get trapped under after he slips?
(a) A statue.
(b) A refrigerator.
(c) A car.
(d) A pile of wood.
4. What is Sexton writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) A note.
(b) An essay.
(c) A short story.
(d) A journal entry.
5. How does Sexton feel when he first meets Didi?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Sexton see when he leaves Didi's place?
2. How does Theo die?
3. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
4. Where does Did tell Hettie to go while she looks?
5. Who tells Sexton about why Didi lives alone?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)