|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sexton suggest Didi do when she tells him how old she is?
(a) Take a nap.
(b) Tell the woman downstairs.
(c) Stop lying.
(d) Go see a doctor.
2. Who does Sexton tell about his day with Didi?
(b) Mrs. Robbins.
3. What does the person threatening Sexton want from Didi?
(a) Her heart.
(b) Her soul.
(c) Her death.
(d) Her fate.
4. How long ago did Didi begin living alone?
(a) 1 month.
(b) 1 week.
(c) 1 day.
(d) 1 year.
5. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
(a) A phial.
(b) A cup.
(c) A beaker.
(d) A locket.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
2. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
3. Who explained death to Sexton when he was a child?
4. What does Didi say she wishes had been different about her mortal day?
5. What does Didi say no human has?
This section contains 182 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)