|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Didi say has to be experienced in order for good to be understood?
(b) All things.
2. What is the Eremite's name?
(c) He never gives one.
3. What is Hettie's partner in rescuing Didi most shocked about?
(a) The bloody wall.
(b) Didi's confusion.
(c) The broken glass.
(d) The dead body.
4. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She was alone in the world.
(b) She didn't get into college.
(c) She watched her family die.
(d) She was gang raped.
5. How old does Didi tell Sexton she is?
(a) 3 days.
(b) 3 hours.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Didi get all her knowledge?
2. What does the Eremite mix the blood with?
3. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
4. What does Sexton say he always wanted to fix when he was a child?
5. What does Sexton give to Billy before returning home?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)