|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(a) The world.
(b) A life.
(d) A fortune.
2. How old is Sexton?
3. Who does Sexton see when he leaves Didi's place?
(a) A tiny dog.
(b) An old man.
(c) An old woman.
(d) A small child.
4. How old does Didi tell Sexton she is?
(a) 3 hours.
(b) 3 months.
(c) 3 weeks.
(d) 3 days.
5. What does Sexton place in front of the door of the room he is trapped in?
(a) China dolls.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
2. What does Didi want to do after eating outside of her apartment?
3. How long ago did Didi begin living alone?
4. What is the Eremite's name?
5. What does Sexton say he always wanted to fix when he was a child?
This section contains 164 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)