|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Didi talk about after Sexton tells her what he thinks about her?
(a) Her hair.
(b) Hot dogs.
(d) His past.
2. What does Didi say when she returns from her mortal day?
(a) It was hard.
(b) It was worth it.
(c) It was hectic.
(d) It was all she hoped it would be.
3. How did Hettie know where Didi was?
(a) She read it in tea leaves.
(b) Her heart began beating.
(c) She sensed the sadness.
(d) Her age began showing.
4. Where does Hettie go when she leaves Didi's apartment?
(a) A cafe.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) Mrs. Robbins apartment.
(d) The park.
5. Who does Sexton tell about his day with Didi?
(c) Mrs. Robbins.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
2. Where does Didi get breakfast after being rescued?
3. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
4. What is Sexton writing at the beginning of the book?
5. Where is Hettie's heart?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)