|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the bird delivered to Hettie?
2. Why does Sexton say he will stay with Didi?
(a) He is worried about her.
(b) He thinks he found his calling.
(c) He is falling in love with her.
(d) He has nothing better to do.
3. What does Sexton do at the beginning of Chapter 2?
(a) Reviews his day.
(b) Thinks about his suicide note.
(c) Talks to Didi.
(d) Pleads for his life.
4. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
(a) How Hettie found her.
(b) Why Sexton has come along.
(c) Where she should go.
(d) What makes hotdogs so good.
5. Where does Hettie go when she leaves Didi's apartment?
(a) The grocery store.
(b) A cafe.
(c) Mrs. Robbins apartment.
(d) The park.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who is Theo's death reported to?
2. How old is a Haruspex?
3. What does Didi say when she returns from her mortal day?
4. Who threatens Sexton when he leaves Didi's place?
5. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
This section contains 201 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)