|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is The Undercut?
(a) A salon.
(b) A restaurant.
(c) A bar.
(d) A club.
2. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She took a lot of pills.
(b) She shot herself.
(c) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
(d) She jumped off a bridge.
3. Where does the Eremite say Sexton will see Didi again?
(a) In ten years.
(b) When he dies.
(c) In 100 years.
(d) When he dreams.
4. What is the noise Theo makes when he is injured?
(a) A moan.
(b) A heart beating.
(c) A secret chant.
(d) A death rattle.
5. What purpose does Didi say her family served for her?
(a) They fill her with hope.
(b) They give her a way to fit in.
(c) They give her strength.
(d) They give her something to live for.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is wrong with Billy?
2. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
3. What is Sexton's last name?
4. What does Sexton try to do when he leaves Didi's house?
5. What kind of recluse is the Eremite?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)