|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hettie wait for the girls at the beginning of the book?
(a) A park.
(b) A store.
(c) A basement.
(d) An alley.
2. Where does Didi usually wear her Ankh?
(a) Around her waist.
(b) On her wrist.
(c) On her ankle.
(d) Around her neck.
3. What color is the bird delivered to Hettie?
4. Where is the Eremite thrown out of?
(a) A bus depot.
(b) A diner.
(c) A museum.
(d) A library.
5. What does the Eremite say is the cost of a life?
(a) A lifetime.
(c) Two pennies.
(d) The Ankh.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
2. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
3. Where is Hettie's heart?
4. What does Sexton think about after his day with Didi?
5. What does Sexton's mother feel like doing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 211 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)