|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Didi say has to be experienced in order for good to be understood?
(a) All things.
2. What does Sexton think about after his day with Didi?
3. What does Hettie use the bird for?
(a) To entertain a guest.
(b) To see into the future.
(c) To heal her wounds.
(d) To have a meal.
4. What purpose does Didi say her family served for her?
(a) They give her strength.
(b) They fill her with hope.
(c) They give her something to live for.
(d) They give her a way to fit in.
5. Who wants to Ankh?
(d) The Eremite.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Theo die?
2. What kind of recluse is the Eremite?
3. What does Sexton say he wished he knew when he was a child?
4. What does Sexton say he always wanted to fix when he was a child?
5. What part of the vacant building are Didi and Sexton trapped in?
This section contains 198 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)