|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She was gang raped.
(b) She was alone in the world.
(c) She watched her family die.
(d) She didn't get into college.
2. Where does Didi usually wear her Ankh?
(a) Around her waist.
(b) On her ankle.
(c) Around her neck.
(d) On her wrist.
3. Where is Hettie's heart?
(a) The fountain.
(b) The nesting doll.
(c) The Ankh.
(d) The painting.
4. What purpose does Didi say her family served for her?
(a) They give her strength.
(b) They fill her with hope.
(c) They give her a way to fit in.
(d) They give her something to live for.
5. Who hid what Hettie is looking for?
(c) The Sandman.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
2. What does Didi pay for what she eats after leaving her apartment?
3. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
4. What does Did offer to do for Sexton when they first meet?
5. What is Sexton's last name?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)