|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Hettie go when she leaves Didi's apartment?
(a) The park.
(b) The grocery store.
(c) A cafe.
(d) Mrs. Robbins apartment.
2. How does Sexton describe Foxglove's work?
3. What is Sexton writing at the beginning of the book?
(a) An essay.
(b) A note.
(c) A journal entry.
(d) A short story.
4. What is Sexton threatened with after he trips while leaving Didi's place?
(a) A knife.
(b) A stick.
(c) A broken bottle.
(d) A law suit.
5. Who is Theo's death reported to?
(a) The police.
(b) The FBI.
(c) His family.
(d) The coroner.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Didi go after eating breakfast?
2. Where does Didi disappear from Sexton's view?
3. What does the Eremite do when Sexton begs something of him?
4. Who does Sexton have a message from when he returns home?
5. Why does the Eremite tell Sexton not to scream when they first meet?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)