|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What color is the bird delivered to Hettie?
2. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
(a) Not knowing where to go.
(b) Having a strange sense of ideals.
(c) Lying to themselves.
(d) Living in confusion.
3. What is the Ankh?
(a) A symbol of death.
(b) A talisman.
(c) A symbol of life.
(d) A book.
4. What does Didi pay for what she eats after leaving her apartment?
5. What does Didi tell Hettie she will look for?
(a) Her purpose.
(b) The future fate.
(c) Hettie's heart.
(d) Sexton's destiny.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
2. Who do the girls bring to Hettie at the beginning of the book?
3. How does Billy communicate?
4. Who threatens Sexton when he leaves Didi's place?
5. What does Hettie's partner in rescuing Didi say will be the death of her?
This section contains 174 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)