|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Eremite demand to know of Didi after she escaped?
(a) What she wants from him.
(b) Where the Ankh is.
(c) What her real name is.
(d) How she got free.
2. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(a) The world.
(b) A life.
(d) A fortune.
3. What is Hettie's partner in rescuing Didi most shocked about?
(a) The broken glass.
(b) Didi's confusion.
(c) The dead body.
(d) The bloody wall.
4. What does Didi tell Hettie she will look for?
(a) Her purpose.
(b) The future fate.
(c) Sexton's destiny.
(d) Hettie's heart.
5. What does the person threatening Sexton tell Didi Sexton will be used as?
(a) A good cover.
(b) A bargaining chip.
(c) A road map.
(d) A pawn in the game.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sexton's last name?
2. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
3. What does Sexton's mother feel like doing at the beginning of the book?
4. What is Didi's favorite type of nourishment?
5. What is the Ankh?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)