|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the Eremite strike a man?
(a) He does not respect his omen.
(b) He has a strange aura.
(c) He laughs at him.
(d) He gets excited to see Didi.
2. Where is Theo's death reported from?
(a) A payphone.
(b) A vacant building.
(c) A schoolroom.
(d) A hotel.
3. What is wrong with Billy?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He has no hair.
(c) He is anemic.
(d) He is in a wheelchair.
4. What purpose does Didi say her family served for her?
(a) They give her a way to fit in.
(b) They give her something to live for.
(c) They give her strength.
(d) They fill her with hope.
5. Where does Didi tell Sexton she enjoyed being with him?
(a) The fountain.
(b) The street vendor.
(c) The basement.
(d) The elevator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Sexton's father's name?
2. Where does Didi go after eating breakfast?
3. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
4. Who does Sexton have a message from when he returns home?
5. How often does Death become mortal?
This section contains 206 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)