|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
(a) A life.
(b) A fortune.
(c) The world.
2. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
(a) A corn dog.
(b) A bag of popcorn.
(c) A hamburger.
(d) A hotdog.
3. How does Sexton feel when he is threatened?
4. What did Mrs. Robbins say Didi was born with?
(a) A blood disease.
(b) A brain tumor.
(c) An addled mind.
(d) A heart defect.
5. What does Sexton say when he sees a picture of Didi's family?
(a) They look nice.
(b) She doesn't fit there.
(c) He is sorry for her loss.
(d) It seems so strange.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does the Eremite tell when he senses someone coming closer?
2. What historical event does Hettie reminisce about in Didi's apartment?
3. What about Sexton does Didi lash out?
4. Why does Death become mortal every now and again?
5. What does Sexton try to do when he leaves Didi's house?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)