|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Three, The High Cost of Living.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many girls is Hettie waiting for at the beginning of the book?
2. What is Xerxes?
(a) A strange drug.
(b) A constellation.
(c) A production company.
(d) A wiccan church.
3. Where does Hettie wait for the girls at the beginning of the book?
(a) A basement.
(b) A store.
(c) An alley.
(d) A park.
4. Who does what Hettie is looking for belong to?
5. Where is the Eremite thrown out of?
(a) A museum.
(b) A library.
(c) A diner.
(d) A bus depot.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
2. What does the Eremite say is the cost of a life?
3. What is a Haruspex?
4. How much does Didi pay for her ride to the Undercut?
5. What does Didi talk about after Sexton tells her what he thinks about her?
This section contains 178 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)