|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
(b) The Undercut.
(c) The subway.
(d) The park.
2. Where does the Eremite put his blood mixture?
(a) A phial.
(b) A cup.
(c) A locket.
(d) A beaker.
3. Who does Sexton tell to pursue Foxglove and her work?
(a) A museum curator.
(b) An art collector.
(c) A publisher.
(d) A record producer.
4. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
(a) His life.
(c) A dream.
(d) His father.
5. What does Sexton get trapped under after he slips?
(a) A pile of wood.
(b) A statue.
(c) A car.
(d) A refrigerator.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the person threatening Sexton tell Didi Sexton will be used as?
2. What is wrong with Billy?
3. How long ago did Didi begin living alone?
4. What does Didi want to do after eating outside of her apartment?
5. Who owns the Ankh?
This section contains 188 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)