|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
(b) The park.
(c) The Undercut.
(d) The subway.
2. Who tells Sexton about why Didi lives alone?
(c) Mrs. Robbins.
3. How does Sexton know Hazel?
(a) She works at his school.
(b) She worked with his mother.
(c) She is a neighbor.
(d) She is his aunt.
4. What does Sexton slip on when his mother sends him out?
(a) Some garbage.
(b) A puddle.
(c) A scarf.
(d) Some plastic bags.
5. What is wrong with Billy?
(a) He is deaf.
(b) He is anemic.
(c) He has no hair.
(d) He is in a wheelchair.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Xerxes?
2. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
3. What does the Eremite tell Sexton he is witnessing when they first meet?
4. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
5. What is the Eremite's name?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)