|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sexton suggest Didi do when she tells him how old she is?
(a) Go see a doctor.
(b) Take a nap.
(c) Stop lying.
(d) Tell the woman downstairs.
2. Where does Hettie say she might find what she is looking for?
(a) In a necklace.
(b) Inside a duck.
(c) In the center of the earth.
(d) In a graveyard.
3. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She was alone in the world.
(b) She was gang raped.
(c) She watched her family die.
(d) She didn't get into college.
4. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
(a) Dry up.
5. What is Sexton threatened with after he trips while leaving Didi's place?
(a) A stick.
(b) A law suit.
(c) A broken bottle.
(d) A knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
2. What is Billy's last name?
3. What does the person threatening Sexton tell Didi Sexton will be used as?
4. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
5. What does Sexton's mother feel like doing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)