|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Sexton about why Didi lives alone?
(c) Mrs. Robbins.
2. How does Sexton describe his life at the beginning of the book?
3. Who does Foxglove make art about?
(a) Her memories.
(b) Dreams she has had.
(c) People who have died.
(d) Her sexual experiences.
4. What purpose does Didi say her family served for her?
(a) They give her strength.
(b) They fill her with hope.
(c) They give her something to live for.
(d) They give her a way to fit in.
5. What does Sexton say when he sees a picture of Didi's family?
(a) It seems so strange.
(b) He is sorry for her loss.
(c) She doesn't fit there.
(d) They look nice.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the noise Theo makes when he is injured?
2. Where does Did tell Hettie to go while she looks?
3. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
4. What does the Eremite say the Ankh is worth?
5. Where does Sexton talk about his desire to commit suicide?
This section contains 210 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)