|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who tells Sexton about why Didi lives alone?
(a) Mrs. Robbins.
2. What gets ripped when Sexton gets trapped under something?
(a) His bag.
(b) His shirt.
(c) His jeans.
(d) His shoes.
3. What is wrong with the Eremite?
(a) He is mute.
(b) He is deaf.
(c) He is blind.
(d) He is lame.
4. Why does Didi want Sexton to go with her and Theo?
(a) She doesn't want him to miss a good time.
(b) She is with him for the night.
(c) She wants to show him around.
(d) All of these.
5. How does Sexton describe Foxglove's work?
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does Hettie live?
2. Where does Sexton live?
3. Who does Foxglove make art about?
4. What does Didi say is part of the human condition?
5. How does Sexton describe his life at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)