|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Hettie unable to find what she is looking for on her own?
(a) It has been blocked from her all-seeing vision.
(b) She can't remember where it is.
(c) She can't read modern languages.
(d) Her brain has been addled.
2. Who do the girls bring to Hettie at the beginning of the book?
(a) A pigeon.
(b) A dove.
(c) A sparrow.
(d) A swan.
3. What purpose does Didi say her family served for her?
(a) They fill her with hope.
(b) They give her strength.
(c) They give her a way to fit in.
(d) They give her something to live for.
4. Where does Billy spend most of his time?
(a) On the steps.
(b) In the hall.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In his room.
5. How does Sexton feel when he first meets Didi?
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the girl who Sexton talks to about suicide wearing?
2. What is Hettie?
3. What is the name of the girl with the broken leg?
4. How much does Didi pay for her ride to the Undercut?
5. What color is the bird delivered to Hettie?
This section contains 193 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)