|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does the person threatening Sexton say will be cut off first?
(a) His fingers.
(b) His nose.
(c) His toes.
(d) His ears.
2. Why does Sexton's mother send him out?
(a) She is cleaning.
(b) He is running late.
(c) He is making her sad.
(d) She needs something from the store.
3. What color is the bird delivered to Hettie?
4. Why does the Eremite tell Sexton not to scream when they first meet?
(a) It will cause them pain.
(b) It will alert the wrong people.
(c) Nobody will hear them.
(d) They will ruin his cause.
5. What does the Eremite say his blood mixture will do to mark what it can predict the coming of?
(c) Dry up.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Sexton feel when he is threatened?
2. What is Sexton's last name?
3. How does Sexton describe his life at the beginning of the book?
4. How does Didi plan to travel after eating on the street with Sexton?
5. Who does Didi take with her to look for something for Hettie?
This section contains 192 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)