|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the Eremite take blood from?
(a) The lip.
(b) The ear.
(c) The cheek.
(d) The hand.
2. Why did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She was gang raped.
(b) She watched her family die.
(c) She was alone in the world.
(d) She didn't get into college.
3. What is Foxglove's occupation?
4. Where does Billy spend most of his time?
(a) In his room.
(b) On the steps.
(c) On the porch.
(d) In the hall.
5. How does Didi plan to travel after eating on the street with Sexton?
(a) On the subway.
(b) By foot.
(c) A cab.
(d) A motorcycle.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
2. How old is Sexton?
3. How does Billy communicate?
4. What does Didi wonder about while eating after leaving the apartment?
5. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 186 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)