|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter Two, A Night to Remember.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Hettie use the bird for?
(a) To entertain a guest.
(b) To have a meal.
(c) To heal her wounds.
(d) To see into the future.
2. What does Didi get when she leaves the apartment?
(a) A corn dog.
(b) A hotdog.
(c) A bag of popcorn.
(d) A hamburger.
3. What does Sexton say when he sees a picture of Didi's family?
(a) They look nice.
(b) He is sorry for her loss.
(c) She doesn't fit there.
(d) It seems so strange.
4. How did the girl's friend try to commit suicide?
(a) She took a lot of pills.
(b) She shot herself.
(c) She jumped off a bridge.
(d) She cut herself with a hunting knife.
5. What is Sexton writing about at the beginning of the book?
(a) A dream.
(c) His father.
(d) His life.
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Hettie break the leg of one of the girls?
2. Who is most worried about Theo when he is injured?
3. What is Hettie?
4. Where does the girl who talks to Sexton about suicide say her friend went?
5. What is Sexton writing at the beginning of the book?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)